-Bleeeh- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Missy_Dizzy

https://twitter.com/sidnaazmoment/status/1236034188597293056?s=19

I wish we cud have witnessed this scene

So many moments edited

Can i hate colorstv anymore than this

Me too! I noticed how Sid would always entangle his legs with her or keep his leg on top of hers, to mark his territory sort of. She was more of a hands person, but their comfort level is just next level! 

Originally posted by: jyoti06

I m sure Sid knows it all ..when fifafooz told him about her SC stories , he dint look shocked ..

Also in delhi event when reporter was telling him about what sana said in msk show regarding the type of husband she wants and how he should b in shorts, all sid did was smile and blush casually ..He even said "yeh toh shehnaaz hee bata sakti hai who is the one " ...these r enough signals that he knows the narrative and hv no issue..

Only thing about which sid mayb unhappy is why Sana signed it in first place about which even sana is regretting which we saw in her live ..She was trapped by channel and i believe when she signed it that time neither sid nor sana confessed their feelings to each other ..So sid had no right to stop her fm signing anything ..It was towards the end days of bb when both came closer than before and we saw sana started that pati chant too ..

i personally think, shehnaz signed it or gave her word for it without informing sid. i mentioned this in a post from yesterday, i think she got a girls advice for it and that being rashmi. i believe sid found out later and probably lashed out at her during the journey video epsiodes or a lil before. 

I watched one of her snaps today and she was talking about how shes stupid cause she says yes to everything without thinking. i believe she did it again. her manager was in the snap and she told him that i cant go back on my word but you can being my manager. lol shes like you could flip on my words.  

Missy_Dizzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashhima3

Ok I have told many times but again, have a feeling baar baar repeat karne se, hojaaye 🤣

Can this MSK crap end immdtly 🤬. What exactly were makers thinking ( I know they weren’t thinking).  Sidnaz fandom has been in equal mess as their idols are 😄! 

YES YES YES!

i wont nothing else but the crap show without any concept to end

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Missy_Dizzy

On basis of these hints i am saying jyoti i refuse to believe sid doesnt know what is happening

Sana regrets signing the show. And her live was all over the place. I wish someone was there to help her on it. Yes she needs control. But i dont blame her fully she is getting a lot of pressure from colorstv

And ur point abt vikas is so true. Vikas posts everything on insta but not his meet with sana. Definitely restrictions are higher now

I wouldnt mind sana being quiet for a while and posting less. And plz dear god MSK needs to end ASAP

She is already posting less on insta ..just posting few pics on sc and some tik tok vids as those r safe places ..

And if u notice she rarely promotes msk on insta or sc or tik tok ..so its clear she is not interested or else she would hv promoted it intensely on insta ..all she did was came live and asked us to watch but same time also hinted that its her mistake doing this show ..

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Vikas normally shares a pic with whoever he meets ..he is yet to share pic with sana even after meeting her ..that says a lot ..

Sana too mostly shares things on sc or tik tok than insta  ..

Colors definitely hv put extra restrictions on her whereabouts i feel bec colors knows everything about sidnaaz gets leaked one way or other like the recent souk fiasco ..

Jyoti, extra restrictions on her as she just speaks her heart out and she cannot handle media like others, she might even disclose that they are dating and how she signed the show! If she was Rashami or Mahira then they wouldn’t have stopped her, she just speaks what she feels and media’s twisted questioning can make her reveal a lot!  For example that spotboye reporter who asked is it love to Sid and are you holding because of the show questions can make Sana say everything 😄

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: AR-MAANEET

i personally think, shehnaz signed it or gave her word for it without informing sid. i mentioned this in a post from yesterday, i think she got a girls advice for it and that being rashmi. i believe sid found out later and probably lashed out at her during the journey video epsiodes or a lil before. 

I watched one of her snaps today and she was talking about how shes stupid cause she says yes to everything without thinking. i believe she did it again. her manager was in the snap and she told him that i cant go back on my word but you can being my manager. lol shes like you could flip on my words.  

Yeah its likely that she was called to confession room and givrn this offer ..she took it up instantly bec colors might hv shown her greed saying it will b exclusively her own show etc etc and she signed it instantly without knowing the details ..

Sid might hv found out later ..

-Bleeeh- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Bold - I don't really think that Sana did it without getting his opinion. She just wouldn't start the pati/khasam chant if she did it without him knowing. If that was the case, Sid would not be a part of this show, even as a cameo. Secondly, Sana might have been ecstatic about it when she was offered the show and Sid wouldn't interfere with her career tbh. 

Also, Sid wouldn't be taking so much interest (Thanks to Papa Gill's live, we know) in the show, if she kept him in the dark about the show. 

Missy_Dizzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

She is already posting less on insta ..just posting few pics on sc and some tik tok vids as those r safe places ..

And if u notice she rarely promotes msk on insta or sc or tik tok ..so its clear she is not interested or else she would hv promoted it intensely on insta ..all she did was came live and asked us to watch but same time also hinted that its her mistake doing this show ..

I have a feeling vikas wud do some good and advice on her to not be too active and what to be posted. I do have a feel he will guide her how to get over the current mess.

And yes i did notice it and if u think abt her live she started it with saying how suffocated she feels. After that she did the talk of plz watch the show. But again she knows well to throw subtle hints of not being interested abt the show as she mentions she is acting in the show dont take it seriously.

Originally posted by: -Bleeeh-

Bold - I don't really think that Sana did it without getting his opinion. She just wouldn't start the pati/khasam chant if she did it without him knowing. If that was the case, Sid would not be a part of this show, even as a cameo. Secondly, Sana might have been ecstatic about it when she was offered the show and Sid wouldn't interfere with her career tbh. 

Also, Sid wouldn't be taking so much interest (Thanks to Papa Gill's live, we know) in the show, if she kept him in the dark about the show. 

shehnaz has mentioned time and time again that people advice her but she only does what she wants. this whole mess is her doing unfortunately. 

i honestly think thats why sid and her looked distant during those journey videos. the shaadi promotion. i dont think she signed it but i think she gave her word that she would do it before consulting with sid. hence she couldnt go back on her word. 

i think the pati/khasam chant has to do more with there personal equation and how they planned to get roked and all. also i think more towards the end of the show she said this stuff to make him feel more secure. cause everytime he'd mention tera paras, tera asim etc. (all signs of lossin her, in a way) . 

also sid as a partner will support her regardless. especially after the meeting with the channel and making those changes to the script. that probably made him feel better. 

Edited by AR-MAANEET - 4 years ago
Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

yeah and it looks soo messy. she is looking like a crazy one sided lover to people who dont know whats going on. and sid is looking bad in this situation too people are like if he didnt have feelings why didnt he say soo. people don't know whats up and shehnaz is making it worse for them both. 

also she needs to realize this isnt the punjabi industry where media wont pick up small things. this is mumbai. 

Right. And if she wanted a simpler industry, she should do Punjab. She can’t have everything her way- media bhi her way, relationship (now) bhi her way, fan response bhi her way, show bhi her way... arre, I am prepared to watch any crap of hers except dating! Simple! I completely get the channel pressure issues and how it messes and messed up with things. So, zyaada bolna bhi nahi chahti mein. Lekin it’s upsetting.

That shaadi statement of hers yesterday- 5 years, then tell Siddharth... Ain? 😕 Arre the guy is literally losing his head for her in press- the most logical guy and it’s cute to watch. Agreed. But how can he marry her in the middle of a crap show- don’t they deserve a happy peaceful marriage? Won’t he have dreams? She has too na... so she has to word it better for all our sakes. She can’t  take us or him or them for granted. Like she has expectations from all, we have expectations from her! She needs to understand that 😳

She can’t say stuff like don’t take my words seriously 😕 😕 Then what do we take seriously? 😆  She needs to clear her head and vacation a bit and have some mental space and distance from TV. She needs to party in the open... loosen up and end the nonsense show now please  🤦🏻‍♀️ Atleast don’t ask to watch it. Or maybe we just shouldn’t take her words seriously 😳 🤓

Edited by Uma2010 - 4 years ago