Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Groot

if its happening in his house that doesn't mean it happens in 95% of other indian households  

What you took a census on domestic violence ???

FanofAreebsMum thumbnail

Originally posted by: Groot

if its happening in his house that doesn't mean it happens in 95% of other indian households  

he says "if he slaps her" she is allowed to slap him back.. so he still is implying he holds the power in the relationship..also if he says he'll leave her she can also say okay sure i'll leave you too

yeah logic..

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: josh135

hain!? I think u mean coronavirus is a threat to bhaggi..

No, corono virus scare is only among multiplex audience, that too only in big cities mostly. Rest of India doesn't care, as always, good or bad you decide. So while Corno virus has dent collections, but that is not significant.

Baaghi's threat is itself, meaning, if it is boring, it will flop, not because of Thappad is better movie or anything.

Ranjali thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

How stupid is this 🙄 I am sure he hasn't seen the movie.

It's not just about that one slap. He slapped her out of anger but didn't even apologize to her. Next day when he meets her instead of saying "sorry this won't happen again" he starts ranting " mujhe gussa aagaya, mere office main hua , office politics blah blah"...  Matlab atleast ask her how is she? He was full of himself. Tapsee goes to mothers house saying she needs some time. But it's her husband who sends her legal notice to come back home. Later he even files false charges against her. It's shown that Tapsee left everything to become his wife, took care of his mother & supported him. But he never appreciated it. The thappad made her think over all the unfair things. 

Sometimes it's about self respect. She even say's that now she no longer love's him & therefore doesn't want to leave with him. 

I just hate this concept of slapping or hitting each other in love nonsense.

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ranjali

How stupid is this 🙄 I am sure he hasn't seen the movie.

It's not just about that one slap. He slapped her out of anger but didn't even apologize to her. Next day when he meets her instead of saying "sorry this won't happen again" he starts ranting " mujhe gussa aagaya, mere office main hua , office politics blah blah"...  Matlab atleast ask her how is she? He was full of himself. Tapsee goes to mothers house saying she needs some time. But it's her husband who sends her legal notice to come back home. Later he even files false charges against her. It's shown that Tapsee left everything to become his wife, took care of his mother & supported him. But he never appreciated it. The thappad made her think over all the unfair things. 

Sometimes it's about self respect. She even say's that now she no longer love's him & therefore doesn't want to leave with him. 

I just hate this concept of slapping or hitting each other in love nonsense.

Yes the only time we should hit a woman is when she is like, "slap me baby, slap me, I wanna ....."

Guguminti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

According to Ahmed that’s what’s happening in his household 

Men with their High Fi Ego won't be able to tolerate even if the wife raise a finger while arguing let alone slapping.

There are women who treats their husbands like this n men who tolerate it but then It's not Socially Acceptable or normalised just like A Wife getting slapped is normalised with words like 'chalta hai' 'pati hi toh hai' 'log kya kahenge'