Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Either he's lying to suck up to launde lapade types or he didn't understand the film. It's shocking how film illiterate even directors are so no surprise if half the audience doesn't understand either. 

It was never just about one slap. A lot can be forgiven if there is genuine regret and a change in behavior. 

In this case, the slap made her realize how much this man disrespects her, takes her for granted and does not love her. After the thappad, he did not even apologize, did not get shocked at his own behavior and did not even talk to her the whole night. He was selfishly wrapped up in his own self. She was expected to just forget and move on. He had zero concern for her.

When she wants a divorce, he is happy to lie and ruin her reputation and willing to treat her like dirt so that he can "win." Then wants to get back together when he hears about the baby, not even thinking or caring about how badly he was treating her or the dirt he was ready to fling at her. It was proven that he never cared about her at all. 

She realized what a trash human being he was. 

YourCat thumbnail

People with no self respect and dignity will definitely find it strange. No surprise there.

josh135 thumbnail

Clearly he hasn’t seen the movie. Also, his dumb movie Bhaggi 3 is coming this week and Thappad is running in theatres and he sees Thappad as a threat. I feel like punching this idiot 6 times for some reason. Because Thappad was mind blowing and one of the best movie i have seen in a long long time.

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: josh135

Clearly he hasn’t seen the movie. Also, his dumb movie Bhaggi 3 is coming this week and Thappad is running in theatres and he sees Thappad as a threat. I feel like punching this idiot 6 times for some reason. Because Thappad was mind blowing and one of the best movie i have seen in a long long time.

Thappad is not a threat to Baaghi, only Baaghi is threat to Baaghi 

josh135 thumbnail

hain!? I think u mean coronavirus is a threat to bhaggi..

Originally posted by: RegressiveThug

Thappad is not a threat to Baaghi, only Baaghi is threat to Baaghi 

Guguminti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: HaariBhai

Audience enjoyed senseless Baaghi 3 , that’s how 18 Cr. 

If Making Sense and Audience enjoying would have been same then Salman would have never been able to give a Hit. Audiences enjoy Masala Movie, Masala Movie and Sense doesn't go hand in hand. 

Thappad, Chapaak aren't Masala movies - these movies may/may not be able to make Money doesn't mean these movies are senseless, these are meant to make sense and not made for enjoyment. These movies contains a message for the society, and Thappad conveyed it very Accurately. Ahmed must be Buthurt with it.  

Not everyone can make 3 idiots which contains both message and is for Audiences enjoyment also. But that doesn't diminishes the message the above mentioned movies Tried to show

ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Coming from the director of a movie which just got 2.1 in IMDB👎🏼

Groot thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

the day wives started slapping husbands and husbands will be asked to adjust with an excuse " ek thappad hi toh hai , itna toh chalta hai, Wife ka haq hai thappad marna , adjust karo " ....only then they will get the pain 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Groot

the day wives started slapping husbands and husbands will be asked to adjust with an excuse " ek thappad hi toh hai , itna toh chalta hai, Wife ka haq hai thappad marna , adjust karo " ....only then they will get the pain 

According to Ahmed that’s what’s happening in his household 

Groot thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

According to Ahmed that’s what’s happening in his household 

if its happening in his house that doesn't mean it happens in 95% of other indian households