Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JackSparrowcraz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: 8HUMAN

If you are angry slap yourself. Why slap others? I do it often. It's quite therapeutic.

lmao.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

He’s not wrong 

At the end of the day the lawyers line hey it’s just a slap is suppose to be seen as “wrong” when certain couples work thru stuff that. It’s all live and let live 

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Well, cause it always starts with a slap.... If she tolerates that, he will move on to next....

While she can slap him in return but what if she doesn't want to stoop to his levels ?

Edited by anjs - 4 years ago
mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Typical male chauvinist response. Also, he hasn't bothered to watch the movie. What more can one expect of him?

Twinklingmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 8HUMAN

If you are angry slap yourself. Why slap others? I do it often. It's quite therapeutic.

Aap bade rangin kisam ke insaan lagte ho❤️

Anjalika01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

“I’ll slap you, you slap me”... lol... This is exactly the type of crazy mindset that makes so many households in our country so toxic: argue left right and centre, even hit each other, do anything and everything to one another- but just don’t do the sensible, mature thing of splitting up if you’re so  unhappy together 🤦🏽‍♀️🙄.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjalika01

“but just don’t do the sensible, mature thing of splitting up if you’re so  unhappy together 🤦🏽‍♀️🙄.

People are doing that. Others think they can work thru these problems. Everyone’s different 

Anjalika01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

People are doing that. Others think they can work thru these problems. Everyone’s different 

But the thing is, with a lot of desi couples neither party have much hope of ever resolving whatever issues are causing them to act like like that- (in fact in some cases there is no real issue as such, the husband and inlaws  are  constantly nasty or even abusive to wife/DIL just because they can).

They just remain together because splitting up is taboo.

Guguminti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Thappad was Senseless but Baghi3 was full of sense. A single person fighting a whole country made Every notch of Sense 🤣

HaariBhai thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guguminti

Thappad was Senseless but Baghi3 was full of sense. A single person fighting a whole country made Every notch of Sense 🤣

Audience enjoyed senseless Baaghi 3 , that’s how 18 Cr.