Ahmed Khan: “I Found Thappad Very Strange”

JackSparrowcraz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Baaghi 3 director Ahmed Khan feels like Thappad as a film made very little sense to him. Further elaborating on his opinion of the film, Ahmed has been quoted by TOI saying, “I found the concept of Thappad very strange. I don’t understand, just because the husband slapped his wife, will she leave him forever? If she has a problem, she too should slap her husband twice in return.”

He further went on to say, “If I ever slap my wife, she can slap me back and end it. If I tell her that I don’t want to be with her anymore, then she can also tell me the same. But, will a slap decide whether a couple can stay together or not? But then, everyone has a different point of view and way of looking at it.”

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GumGum thumbnail

I want launde lapandes' support - Ahmed Khan

~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Was he sleeping through the entire movie? 😆 How can someone be so oblivious even after watching the movie. Trailer I get people didn't see the whole thing to get it but really even after watching the movie? 

I think he was sleeping throughout the movie

ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

"If she has a problem, she too should slap her husband twice in return.”

LOL! And men would just keep quiet if they are slapped by their wives twice? They would thrash the women badly and the women would suffer the most, because more often than not, men are physically much stronger than women.

What a chutiya take. Sadly 90% of men will agree with this kind of thinking smiley18

clearly, he didn’t bother to watch the movie...😆

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

clearly, he didn’t bother to watch the movie...😆

Sounds like me 

Not at all...Because you are not trying to pretend like you’ve watched the movie! 

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

men can hit themselves n he can hit himself for baaghi 3 lol . baaghi 3 n thapad promotions .  baaghi 3 collections not up to mark r wat n doing thapad promotions also lol .

GumGum thumbnail

Originally posted by: 8HUMAN

If you are angry slap yourself. Why slap others? I do it often. It's quite therapeutic.

smiley36