Mistakes of Sandip sikcand

RonakshiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Sandip sikcand got his easy way out by putting the entire onus of blame of story deterioration on starplus 😉and in whatever IVs he has given,not even once he introspected his faults as maker.No doubt he is a talented maker with zeal to bring something good on TV and he also gave some of the best Episodes in beginning of this show but whatever happened to show later on can channel be blamed completely??he tried to bring masala to boost trps but his masala was so feeka that nobody bought it😆and cost reduction on costumes etc?who is to be blamed.Plotting etc stories were brought in but the execution and their storyline was so bad that neither the sane audience nor typical trp audience liked them.E.g Rani Pooja tracks.May be he's not able to write or think drama very well😳but then accept it na.One more thing I felt was that character of rohit was written very well till d end but writing of sonakshi's character kind of took bad shape since last few months with not much scope to perform.Whatever I've read about him here regarding his previous show as well,he has been always so much into himself that he never respected audience ka feedback cz his previous show was fetching him trps consistently.So for better comeback I would recommend mr sikcand to also accept his faults and try to work on them instead of categorising d audience or blaming channel entirely.He has been working in this industry for so long and he knows it's ways well.Much better than most of us.He's talented and capable but progress stops once u stop listening to your critics.Goodluck to him and waiting for his next 👍🏼

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sree_mk thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RonakshiFan

Sandip sikcand got his easy way out by putting the entire onus of blame of story deterioration on starplus 😉and in whatever IVs he has given,not even once he introspected his faults as maker.No doubt he is a talented maker with zeal to bring something good on TV and he also gave some of the best Episodes in beginning of this show but whatever happened to show later on can channel be blamed completely??he tried to bring masala to boost trps but his masala was so feeka that nobody bought it😆and cost reduction on costumes etc?who is to be blamed.Plotting etc stories were brought in but the execution and their storyline was so bad that neither the sane audience nor typical trp audience liked them.E.g Rani Pooja tracks.May be he's not able to write or think drama very well😳but then accept it na.One more thing I felt was that character of rohit was written very well till d end but writing of sonakshi's character kind of took bad shape since last few months with not much scope to perform.Whatever I've read about him here regarding his previous show as well,he has been always so much into himself that he never respected audience ka feedback cz his previous show was fetching him trps consistently.So for better comeback I would recommend mr sikcand to also accept his faults and try to work on them instead of categorising d audience or blaming channel entirely.He has been working in this industry for so long and he knows it's ways well.Much better than most of us.He's talented and capable but progress stops once u stop listening to your critics.Goodluck to him and waiting for his next 👍🏼

Excellent post. No doubt Sandiip is talented maker but whatever happened to KHKT is not fully because of channel. He is also fault at some points. But in interviews, he is blaming audience and channel for the fate of KHKT today. That is not correct. He is also responsible for all these things happened to KHKT. One more thing I agree with you is Rohit character had wrote well to portray all emotions. But he was not written Sona character that strong and these don't gave much scope to show different emotions of Dipika (Sona character) as an actress.Even side characters are also not written good and their behavior is not understandable till today episode. If you follow other serials,side characters has also so much scope to perform on screen. Productions values are also not good for KHKT.So, Sandiip is also responsible for not increasing in TRP for KHKT due to some reasons and going off air abruptly. I know here some people will not accept all these and blame channel for everything. But Sandiip is also responsible for KHKT fate today.

xNandix thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

When a show’s content begins to go downhill, the channel and makers are equally responsible. Yes the channel interferes but they are not in charge of writing the dialogues and screenplay for the episodes. 

Some people think Sandip is a mastermind for good content. The man ruined YHM when he was a part of the show lol. 

mthiru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Agree with most of the points. But Sandeep, Writers, actors, production values and direction were top notch till Raima's entry. 

See this show deserved a better trp numbers based on these episodes alone and as producer who belived he had good content was probably expecting the sand and cement his position rather than fighting for the place.. 

Here l beleive the audiences (trp) let him down. Mathere track one of the best with very few loopholes but it fetched only 1.6🤔

I know all new shows need promoting but he needlessly promoted this show to be unique and fresh which it was but banking on that too much was his biggest mistake. It would have worked better of that hype was created by the audiences after the show being aired..

I disagree with lack of scope for Sona to perform. Infact I think they focused so much on sona chracter that in the end they were forced to sacrifice/butcher all the other chracters. 

Sona after Marraige became so unrelatable and in some episodes un likable. All tracks post marraige were about making her a victim and failing miserably in that.

Rohit chracters had no scope/track after Marraige except to show his support to Sona... 

It was a tiring period as an audience to witness this constant tests to prove himself a worthy husband for sona and in the end he and his family failed  sona big-time.. The divorce paper drama🤢

It's surprising after all butchering they have done on Rohit esp for the most illogical seperation🤢we are still (not convincingly) able to connect to him.

In fact in Raima track his angst was wasted big time and the whole track became so stupid and laughable. His chracters been put under the bus too many times..

After all ott drama they showed during the wedding they should have brought back the lightheartedness back, which many loyal viewers were waiting for. But the greed got the better of both producers and channel..

Sandeep is not a novice in the industry so he can't play a victim. Also please don't be a spoil brat and destroy the ending.. Stick to professionalism. 

Next time don't try to have it all. If you want to be different then be so by standing by the work. If you don't then nobody will.. Better luck to him for next project. Hope he makes his come back on web series. 

He wanted money, fame and to be a different unique storyteller.. Not saying it's not possible but you got to work harder and much longer than this.. 

PS. I still find this show much better than what is currently being shown in star plus. After today's episode I watched SP 8pm show.. Man that was eye opening and cooled disappointed/anger a bit.

Sree_mk thumbnail

Originally posted by: mthiru

Agree with most of the points. But Sandeep, Writers, actors, production values and direction were top notch till Raima's entry. 

See this show deserved a better trp numbers based on these episodes alone and as producer who belived he had good content was probably expecting the sand and cement his position rather than fighting for the place.. 

Here l beleive the audiences (trp) let him down. Mathere track one of the best with very few loopholes but it fetched only 1.6🤔

I know all new shows need promoting but he needlessly promoted this show to be unique and fresh which it was but banking on that too much was his biggest mistake. It would have worked better of that hype was created by the audiences after the show being aired..

I disagree with lack of scope for Sona to perform. Infact I think they focused so much on sona chracter that in the end they were forced to sacrifice/butcher all the other chracters. 

Sona after Marraige became so unrelatable and in some episodes un likable. All tracks post marraige were about making her a victim and failing miserably in that.

Rohit chracters had no scope/track after Marraige except to show his support to Sona... 

It was a tiring period as an audience to witness this constant tests to prove himself a worthy husband for sona and in the end he and his family failed  sona big-time.. The divorce paper drama🤢

It's surprising after all butchering they have done on Rohit esp for the most illogical seperation🤢we are still (not convincingly) able to connect to him.

In fact in Raima track his angst was wasted big time and the whole track became so stupid and laughable. His chracters been put under the bus too many times..

After all ott drama they showed during the wedding they should have brought back the lightheartedness back, which many loyal viewers were waiting for. But the greed got the better of both producers and channel..

Sandeep is not a novice in the industry so he can't play a victim. Also please don't be a spoil brat and destroy the ending.. Stick to professionalism. 

Next time don't try to have it all. If you want to be different then be so by standing by the work. If you don't then nobody will.. Better luck to him for next project. Hope he makes his come back on web series. 

He wanted money, fame and to be a different unique storyteller.. Not saying it's not possible but you got to work harder and much longer than this.. 

PS. I still find this show much better than what is currently being shown in star plus. After today's episode I watched SP 8pm show.. Man that was eye opening and cooled disappointed/anger a bit.

One thing I agree with you is Sandiip wanted money, fame and to be a unique story teller. But he failed big time. If he went for Sony channel or Online platform for KHKT, I would have accept that he wanted to tell unique story in unique way. But he choosed Star plus channel for KHKT for more money and fame. Every channel will interfere in story if they failed to give high TRP for channel. 

Edited by Sree_mk - 4 years ago
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

You forgot about Nishi and her continuous antics, what did the maker think that it was Kyunki a single track will keep on continuing.

Nishi was as if she's the only one in the show and she's doing magic to create problems no one could feel her......

Edited by ALUJNA21 - 4 years ago
if_mm thumbnail

.So for better comeback I would recommend mr sikcand to also accept his faults and try to work on them

The main success factor of any person is the ability to take critical feedback. I hope he gets out of his knee jerk reaction of blaming the TRP, take accountability and embrace suggestions. Best example is any sport - you need to be a team (with channels / audience / actors / writers / behind the screen ppl) to succeed. 

If he takes up a project again, he needs to put in his best till the last. It will talk about his work ethics and pride in creating something louder than his interviews. It's sad to see the state of KHKT nowadays.

Sree_mk thumbnail

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

You forgot about Nishi and her continuous antics, what did the maker think that it was Kyunki a single track will keep on continuing.

Nishi was as if she's the only one in the show and she's doing magic to create problems no one could feel her......

I think to give more screen space to Kishwer, Sandiip created all these Naren murder drama, pace maker and all. He showed Nishi as master mind behind all problems happened in sippy mansion and no one doubted her be it in Rani drama, manipulating Rohit from childhood or reason behind adopting pooja.But as audience, we feel Nishi as comedy character and Kishwer did OTT acting in lot of scenes.

RonakshiFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: mthiru

8pm show is shit of another level😉🤣😆

xNandix thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

@RonakshiFan it’s a time waste to even invest in an Indian serial. All they do is start a show, drag it to infinity whilst the channels continuously keep interfering in the storyline and makers after a point stop caring. 

better to stick to limited episode shows as they have a bound script and less dragging of the story. 

Edited by xNandix - 4 years ago