Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

The show is getting very typical and boring again IMO. It got like this in the past also with stagnant relationships. 

I personally am not impressed by Abir's supposed "confrontation" with Meenu. These scenes are only put in for token purposes to keep the "tashan" going without changing any status quo in this house. Meenu will never change, Abir knows she will never change, he tells her he knows she will never change, she pretends to be hurt but the cycle continues. 

If this is what Abir really believes, why did he say during the coffee switch scene that he wishes that his mom and Mishti understand each other? On one hand he says he knows it can never happen, but then he wishes for it? What's the point of this token wishful thinking?  And as I said some days back, he is unwittingly putting pressure on Mishti to bond with his mother by making such yearning statements even as he claims on the other hand that he knows his mom hasn't changed. 

The makers are just dragging the story for token drama that goes nowhere.....all equations are stagnant right now...whether it's the sisters or this so called "tashan" between Abir-Meenu.  I don't even care about whatever twisted "plans" Mishti is making to expose Kuhu or save Kuhu....whatever. 

Only in this show can we have someone SLAPPING someone in one scene and then organizing their birthday party in the next. Waah🤔

It's just token family drama now....and to me, these families were never interesting to begin with, so mehh😆

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mimzy

🤣It was Kuhu's bday after all........I should join the writing team as I am revealing their twists.....which is certainly not a good thing.....😆

This Mishku thing is giving me a headache.......one does the crime, other hides it.....rinse repeat.......atleast Abir ko tho batado.....atleast give her an opportunity to properly repent her actions. Aur writers.....atleast show Mishti still wants to reveal the truth after the next 24 hrs. Dnt tell me she is seriously going to brush this under the carpet.......🤓 Enabling again and again....

Coming to the positives.....

Loved Abir Meenu scene today....😆He still doesn't believe her best MIL act.....LOL.....loved how he called her out. Pls be this perceptive abt ur bro too.....instead of always doing the awesomesness jaap.

Kunal Parul scene was also nice.....Lol...Mishti helped him?? When did they become so chummy?? Somehow all these bonds become randomly chummy and we are unaware of it becoz of high voltage drama.

Morning convo between mishbir😆 Watchman ki shift ...😆

And the mishbirnal scene was also funny.....

Miniiiiiiiiiii 🤗

seriously you should join the team re every prediction of yours is right 🤣🤣 now come on predict whats about precap do you think the imw spoiler is true that mish gets a burn... *holding mike for you* bolo duniya wants to know your opinion 🤣

coming to mish yes same feeling atleast as of now she is giving reason as abir is worried but like baba truth show her wanting to say to abir atleast.... but you know what this is gonna build up to sisters being reason for family problem which meenu wanted to prove... all this is leading to that only i feel kuhu doing mistake n mish hiding everything for one or other reason... i feel this is gonna blast at one point... 

uff lets concentrate concentrate on most important things..

Abir meenu wow seriously that scene was best of today... he said it on face to meenu that i loved so much, he noticed meenu reaction perfectly... anyone can trust her but he will never..

about kuhu only if anyone says him he can doubt until then he will do kuhu jhaap what to do... i wont blame abir even kunal knew the extend of hatred kuhu had for mish still he  doesnt say anything now what can we expect from abir... 

kunal parul scene uff small small development... yaar mishkun are slowly developing but bcoz of drama we are not able to see it... infact it was fully visible during nish mish how he noticed mish n kept saying how similar mishbir are, he started accepting n trusting her since then... now its developing... 

Mini here too they are saying to have count of night see abir clarified nothing happened last night too... and they havent even kissed 🤣🤣 kisss mat karab hai abir ka n also humara best option adopt nanko atleast then he will want a baby sister/brother n will allow mishbir to do IT 🤣

Originally posted by: SheThought

Makers shoved us a bitter pill first followed by some yummy treat!

Kuhu asking for forgiveness from God - makers, please spare us such scenes! Utterly pointless! Galti karo, maafi maango, kissa khatam. No guilt, no acceptance, no saza. 🤢

Miniiiiiiiiii! If you hadn't predicted about Kuhu's birthday yesterday, we wouldn't been subjected to this birthday torture 😲smiley3

Kuhu terra bdday aaya! Chalo, half the episode devoted to her birthday and possibly half of next one too. 

I FFed the celebration scenes because a) they were long and b) they are meaningless. All this will be forgotten the next time someone praises Mishti!  

Kitna sar pe chada ke rakhte hai sabne Kuhu ko - Mahs, RVs and makers ne 

I know makers are proud of their KuBir bond - but please reham karo! It's the most toxic bond of the show - there, I said it! Abir is so genuinely affectionate towards her, uff! When will he learn what the bro is really like! 

I only watch their scenes because I want to see Shaheer!

I knew that Mishti will not expose Kuhu in front of family because itni jaldi parda farsh thodi hoga! BB needs to try harder to prove her point about the Mah girls! Mishti samajdar hai warna they would have fought like cats by now...

Ek kuch jyada hi mature hai, aur ek kuch jyada hi immature 

But Mishti hiding things from Abir is 🤢 He has insisted her to share every little detail... but 

This is not going to turn out well...

Loved loved Abir and Meenu confrontation! He can see through his mother's sweetness... intense Abir is a treat to the eyes, ears and heart!

Bless you Shah ❤️

Now coming to the best part of the episode... Hayee! Such a sweet treat after that bitter pill!

The vision in white and red and Pink - din bana gaya aaj toh 

"Pata nahin kyun shaadi ke baad bhi mujhe bachelor jaisi feeling aa rahi hai! Sochta hoon online dating site pe chakkar chala loon"

Kissa Kiss-mat ka ❤️

So now Abir Rajvansh has accepted the challenge to Kiss Angry Chorni turned Darpok Morni in front of all 🥳

Cha! Kaise married log hai... Kiss ke liye itani taiyaari! Aisa kaunsa married couple karta hai bhai? smiley36

Waise, what did they do after celebrating the birthday! Kaun so gaya iss bar?! Bata toh dete 😲

Kahin bhajan toh nahin ga rahe the na 😆 Ek hi bed pe sote hai aur Kiss bhi nahin? 

Fitteh muh hormones 🤔

Pali 🤗

yaar i'm zipping my mouth about everything other than meenu abir n mishbir scene else i would go on rant mode... but one thing all this is leading to meenu proving her point right both sisters are not good for this family one doing khaand and another hiding it for one or other reason... leave it i cant with these.... 

coming to the fish eye our main target... 😆

@bold - Yaar they are keeping count of night like us too.,.. and also like you said what were they doing all night suddenly abir is saying you are not even letting me kiss... did they sleep in balcony again 🤣 we need a detailed talk on this by mishbir 🤣

and they are stretching this kiss n challenge abir has accepted as if they are gonna show lip lock 🤣 its either gonna be a forehead kiss or hand kiss or maybe cheek kiss which is also next to impossible 🤣 

SR hoga naa aur they will make mishbir talk about it n say SR finished last night done khatam... 🤣

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

I liked today’s episode😃

Again 1940’s ke couple bangaye mishbir🤣

Ok I’vea lot to say😊

will come back

good that Big Ben ka plan flopped 👍🏼

Cool 🤗

abhey even 1940's couple do IT on their first night or coming night but here these two are going beyond it and even having count of it... 🤣🤣 bada ajeeb log hai yaar definitely they are not of this planet 🤣

come on say more lets concentrate only on mishbir n meenu bir 😆 

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AreYaar

The show is getting very typical and boring again IMO. It got like this in the past also with stagnant relationships. 

I personally am not impressed by Abir's supposed "confrontation" with Meenu. These scenes are only put in for token purposes to keep the "tashan" going without changing any status quo in this house. Meenu will never change, Abir knows she will never change, he tells her he knows she will never change, she pretends to be hurt but the cycle continues. 

If this is what Abir really believes, why did he say during the coffee switch scene that he wishes that his mom and Mishti understand each other? On one hand he says he knows it can never happen, but then he wishes for it? What's the point of this token wishful thinking?  And as I said some days back, he is unwittingly putting pressure on Mishti to bond with his mother by making such yearning statements even as he claims on the other hand that he knows his mom hasn't changed. 

The makers are just dragging the story for token drama that goes nowhere.....all equations are stagnant right now...whether it's the sisters or this so called "tashan" between Abir-Meenu.  I don't even care about whatever twisted "plans" Mishti is making to expose Kuhu or save Kuhu....whatever. 

Only in this show can we have someone SLAPPING someone in one scene and then organizing their birthday party in the next. Waah🤔

It's just token family drama now....and to me, these families were never interesting to begin with, so mehh😆

AY, the way I look at it is Abir knows his Ma hasn't changed. But he does harbor this wish that she changes and it's his dream for his ma and his wife to get along.

He was giving BB the benefit of the doubt till now, but when things went out of control with Parul, he suspected his mother of having something to do with it. Idk, I didn't find anything wrong with the confrontation today... 

He only confronted her because of what happened earlier. But he can't openly reject his mother, so the cycle is going to continue when he will get carried away in emotions and when things go out of hand, he is again going to suspect her!

But I do agree, this puts pressure on Mishti to keep making efforts from her side. There is some inconsistency in that sense for sure.

MishKu story is really boring. I find Kuhu too fake in everything she does now, and this story is getting too repetitive with Kuhu doing galti, Mishti hiding it and the cycle continues.

It did go overboard today with this whole celebration of birthday following the slap!

It's not like it is going to make any difference to Kuhu, she is going to forget what everyone did for her by the evening. And only going to remember how everyone forgot her birthday once! 

But I understand that they need to drag this drama a bit more to give fair chance to BB to expose MishKu equation, so we will have to remain patient till then and make do with MishBir lollipops!

Originally posted by: SheThought

Yeh sab Mini ki wajah se 😲😲

Image result for meenakshi Rajvansh

Haan, they do get randomly chummy! Kubir bond is toxic and KuShti bond is saccharine sweet 

yes everyone come on say it Sam MINI ki wajah se 😈😈🤣  baby if you predict something like this again i'm gonna kill you makers are following you wholeheartedly 🤣🤣

pali except for AbiNal bond nothing is real sab muh maya hai 🤣

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

Pali 🤗

yaar i'm zipping my mouth about everything other than meenu abir n mishbir scene else i would go on rant mode... but one thing all this is leading to meenu proving her point right both sisters are not good for this family one doing khaand and another hiding it for one or other reason... leave it i cant with these.... 

coming to the fish eye our main target... 😆

@bold - Yaar they are keeping count of night like us too.,.. and also like you said what were they doing all night suddenly abir is saying you are not even letting me kiss... did they sleep in balcony again 🤣 we need a detailed talk on this by mishbir 🤣

and they are stretching this kiss n challenge abir has accepted as if they are gonna show lip lock 🤣 its either gonna be a forehead kiss or hand kiss or maybe cheek kiss which is also next to impossible 🤣 

SR hoga naa aur they will make mishbir talk about it n say SR finished last night done khatam... 🤣

🤣

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Ok I can’t wait😆...

I liked the episode 😃

We all wanted Mishti to tell abhir about the kuhu Kand ..... and mishti has told Kuhu that she won’t forget this 

I don’t know if Abhir himself will see through Kuhu in future or mishti may tell this when they are deciding to give up everything for Kunal 

But this will come up

I’m  happy because very tactfully mishti handled Big Ben unknowingly..... at least till she can she won’t allow anything to break the brothers bond or the family.... GIRL WITH THE BROKEN HOME tag is always attached to her by default 

More coming up Little later

Originally posted by: ruhi19

i want those property papers to burn in holika dahan...

if something happens in the company then mish take the blame and every other will get the free pass...

haha this is also there if something happens in company its mishti's fault... oh like how mehul tried framing abir for his fraudulence 

Originally posted by: preeti200

@bold, so Kunal heard Mishbir talk and that too so softly. Hailaaa.. iska matlab sab log sab kuch sun sakte hai🤣🤣🤣

are even the shutters were open kunal would've easily seen if they were kissing 🤣