Yeh Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke

ये रिश्ते हैं प्यार के Live Updates/Episode Discussions 06 Mar 2020 - Page 4

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

This content was originally posted by: MishBirStruck

Abir still don't trust meenu, infact he said on her face that she's lying about accepting mishti 🤣🤣🤣🤣🥳🥳

Second best part of epi 

First best was of course mishbir moments 😆

Watchman shift 🤣

Yaar indono ko koi batao ki ye Dono husband wife hai bf gf ki Tarah kya kiss ka challenge Kar rahe hai as to sr next year hi milegi 🤣🤣

Kunal abir mishti 🤣🤣

Mishti yaar 🤣

Abir ka na na nanko 

Kuhu ko Kiss 🤣🤣🤣, Yehi de do kunal madam Shayad shaant ho jaaye 🤣🤣

Parul kunal scene 👍🏼🤗

I love how kunal is respecting every word mishti its very cute 🤗

Worse part - kuhu 😣😣😣😣,kab aayega yaar sach bahar, kab, mishti bhuli nahi hai but family ki khushi ke liye Chup ho gayi, matlab aur bhi Kuch worst hona hai to make mishti angry on kuhu that much ki Wo sach bol de. I understand CVS are doing it to flop meenu's plan but kuhu ko kuch zyada hi chut mil rahi hai, and what's the guarantee vo firse aisa Kuch nahi karegi 😒

Precap - kunal ne company Naam Kar di, last time I remember meenu ne ghar mishtu ke naam pe kiya tha right 🤔🤔

I think mishti un papers ko jalane waali and somehow she will get injured while doing that 

vasihu...

wantedly meenu did this to instigate kuhu...

kunal ke naam kab company hain... all are under meenu's name right...?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: MishBirStruck

Abir still don't trust meenu, infact he said on her face that she's lying about accepting mishti 🤣🤣🤣🤣🥳🥳

Second best part of epi 

First best was of course mishbir moments 😆

Watchman shift 🤣

Yaar indono ko koi batao ki ye Dono husband wife hai bf gf ki Tarah kya kiss ka challenge Kar rahe hai as to sr next year hi milegi 🤣🤣

Kunal abir mishti 🤣🤣

Mishti yaar 🤣

Abir ka na na nanko 

Kuhu ko Kiss 🤣🤣🤣, Yehi de do kunal madam Shayad shaant ho jaaye 🤣🤣

Parul kunal scene 👍🏼🤗

I love how kunal is respecting every word mishti its very cute 🤗

Worse part - kuhu 😣😣😣😣,kab aayega yaar sach bahar, kab, mishti bhuli nahi hai but family ki khushi ke liye Chup ho gayi, matlab aur bhi Kuch worst hona hai to make mishti angry on kuhu that much ki Wo sach bol de. I understand CVS are doing it to flop meenu's plan but kuhu ko kuch zyada hi chut mil rahi hai, and what's the guarantee vo firse aisa Kuch nahi karegi 😒

Precap - kunal ne company Naam Kar di, last time I remember meenu ne ghar mishtu ke naam pe kiya tha right 🤔🤔

I think mishti un papers ko jalane waali and somehow she will get injured while doing that 

Vaishu 🤗

what an analysis yaar... perfect just perfect 🤣🥳

the first one was such a big saving grace... i just want to keep watching meenu abir scene... the way he said it on face that others can believe her fake web but he wont.. ohhh Abir neendh mai bhi hoshiyar boy 🤣🥳

and mishbir uff the kiss talk of them even nanko saying kisski kismat omgg 🤣 twice like twice today it was kiss miss poor mishbir.. again abir did that pouty kiss... 🤣

really they are behaving like watchman abhey what were they doing all night now suddenly he is saying mish is sleeping n he is awake,... who asked him to let mish sleep would have done IT at night naa why worry in morning 🤣

vaishu better option adopt nanko with him around there is no chance of IT, he always comes at wrong time n says "bhai" 🤣🤣 but poor boy got upset but baby abir was not joking about you your bhabhi played you both 🤣

parul n kunal scene i just loved it.. and best part kunal saying with haq that like abir fights with maa for him he is doing it for bhai with his maa he couldnt complete it but i loved how he is showing his haq on parul... 👍🏼

kuhu.. no comments but i dont know who to blame for brushing this too under carpet... i dont understand what is the connection of exposing kuhu atleast to abir n home breaker, abir being worried... uff Cvs jaane anything to hide kuhu truth n portray her as goody two shoes infront of family.. leave it else my bp will raise.. i dont want to think of it else i'll not be able to enjoy mish scenes... 

precap - meenu played well.. ohh never expected meenu to use kunal this way... she wanted to give property to mish naa even naanu knew now she is playing this with kunal name... 😆

and i too thought maybe mish wanted to burn those papers but slips she might get hurt lightly but in hands or something no face for sure.. 

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

I liked today’s episode😃

Again 1940’s ke couple bangaye mishbir🤣

Ok I’vea lot to say😊

will come back

good that Big Ben ka plan flopped 👍🏼

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Mimzy

🤣It was Kuhu's bday after all........I should join the writing team as I am revealing their twists.....which is certainly not a good thing.....😆

This Mishku thing is giving me a headache.......one does the crime, other hides it.....rinse repeat.......atleast Abir ko tho batado.....atleast give her an opportunity to properly repent her actions. Aur writers.....atleast show Mishti still wants to reveal the truth after the next 24 hrs. Dnt tell me she is seriously going to brush this under the carpet.......🤓 Enabling again and again....

Coming to the positives.....

Loved Abir Meenu scene today....😆He still doesn't believe her best MIL act.....LOL.....loved how he called her out. Pls be this perceptive abt ur bro too.....instead of always doing the awesomesness jaap.

Kunal Parul scene was also nice.....Lol...Mishti helped him?? When did they become so chummy?? Somehow all these bonds become randomly chummy and we are unaware of it becoz of high voltage drama.

Morning convo between mishbir😆 Watchman ki shift ...😆

And the mishbirnal scene was also funny.....

Ur words come out true yaar....now predict some more..I'm super pissed off with the makers obession with Kuhu..I really loved the mishbir part..everyone r saying that Mishti is wrong in hiding things from Abir. First of all,Abir wanted everyone to be happy so bringing this out will make everything worse...and then Mishti will tell all this if makers let her do that..so blaming mishti is not a good idea...I'm saying this becoz I have seen many in twitter and forum also who complains abt Mishti's hiding nature..so Mishti is fictional..her hiding is a part written by the makers..we shouldn't unnecessarily blame her..

Morning scene was super funny..he was saying that they never kissed,that what happened that GD night then??cheek kiss dikhane mein problem kya hai??..kahi sach mein lip lock toh nahi karne wale hai ryt.. waise bhi I don't think Rhesha will do it...I'm just asking..

This content was originally posted by: Samyuktha123

Good morning Meri Light🤗 thanks for the updates.

You summed up the episode in few lines😆

Sam 🤗

thank you thank you watch last few minutes thats the only thing which is for us... and also meenu abir scene 😆 wah boy still doesnt believe meenu now i want laxu to come abir will confirm that meenu is reason behind everything 🤣

This content was originally posted by: abhilashasharma

Diya, your updating speed is directly proportional to quality of the episode 🤣

🤣 Abhi nowadays i ff n see whole epi before i start updating... cant handle this yaar... after watching i can give update relaxed 🤣

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

🤣It was Kuhu's bday after all........I should join the writing team as I am revealing their twists.....which is certainly not a good thing.....😆

This Mishku thing is giving me a headache.......one does the crime, other hides it.....rinse repeat.......atleast Abir ko tho batado.....atleast give her an opportunity to properly repent her actions. Aur writers.....atleast show Mishti still wants to reveal the truth after the next 24 hrs. Dnt tell me she is seriously going to brush this under the carpet.......🤓 Enabling again and again....

Loved Abir Meenu scene today....😆He still doesn't believe her best MIL act.....LOL.....loved how he called her out. Pls be this perceptive abt ur bro too.....instead of always doing the awesomesness jaap.

Kunal Parul scene was also nice.....Lol...Mishti helped him?? When did they become so chummy?? Somehow all these bonds become randomly chummy and we are unaware of it becoz of high voltage drama.

Yeh sab Mini ki wajah se 😲😲

Image result for meenakshi Rajvansh

Haan, they do get randomly chummy! Kubir bond is toxic and KuShti bond is saccharine sweet 

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

Vaishu 🤗

what an analysis yaar... perfect just perfect 🤣🥳

the first one was such a big saving grace... i just want to keep watching meenu abir scene... the way he said it on face that others can believe her fake web but he wont.. ohhh Abir neendh mai bhi hoshiyar boy 🤣🥳

and mishbir uff the kiss talk of them even nanko saying kisski kismat omgg 🤣 twice like twice today it was kiss miss poor mishbir.. again abir did that pouty kiss... 🤣

really they are behaving like watchman abhey what were they doing all night now suddenly he is saying mish is sleeping n he is awake,... who asked him to let mish sleep would have done IT at night naa why worry in morning 🤣

vaishu better option adopt nanko with him around there is no chance of IT, he always comes at wrong time n says "bhai" 🤣🤣 but poor boy got upset but baby abir was not joking about you your bhabhi played you both 🤣

parul n kunal scene i just loved it.. and best part kunal saying with haq that like abir fights with maa for him he is doing it for bhai with his maa he couldnt complete it but i loved how he is showing his haq on parul... 👍🏼

kuhu.. no comments but i dont know who to blame for brushing this too under carpet... i dont understand what is the connection of exposing kuhu atleast to abir n home breaker, abir being worried... uff Cvs jaane anything to hide kuhu truth n portray her as goody two shoes infront of family.. leave it else my bp will raise.. i dont want to think of it else i'll not be able to enjoy mish scenes... 

precap - meenu played well.. ohh never expected meenu to use kunal this way... she wanted to give property to mish naa even naanu knew now she is playing this with kunal name... 😆

and i too thought maybe mish wanted to burn those papers but slips she might get hurt lightly but in hands or something no face for sure.. 

i want those property papers to burn in holika dahan...

if something happens in the company then mish take the blame and every other will get the free pass...

preeti200 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

morning...

meenu n her sitar... thinks of abir words form last night...

kuhu doing something in laptop... abir comes there n wishes her... maasi comes there abir asks today we have keep gifting kuhu dont forget maasi... 

maasi - how can i forget its my haq to gift her first as she is my bahu.. 

kuhu smiles but not heartedly... 

Mishbir room...

Abir enters room n sees sleeping figure n says is it a norm or what if one is wake other sleeps... he goes n takes the blanket n sees pillow... 

mish watches all this from bathroom...

abir takes a pillow n says mishti you know i'm feeling like a bachelor after shaadi, i'm thinking of finding a date online, have an affair, what do you say.. 

mish angry n comes near him n slips n both fall on bed.. 

as abir caresses her cheeks mish doesnt allow n asks you will have an affair..

abir - han as my wife is not giving me importance, she havent even kissed me until now.. 

mish - say it directly naa you are desperate for a kiss

as she is about to kiss abir gets up.. says mai abir rajvansh hu, i'm not desperate for kiss.. show your this attitude to your husband,...

mish - you are showing attitude not me..

abir - this is my haq not attitude.. and someone has said kisse se apna haq mangna pade tho uska kiss mat karab hai... about to kiss her but kunal calls... 

as abir goes n opens door.... kunal asks whose kismat is karab... 

abir about to say meri but stops n asks what he wants...

kunal want to gift kuhu n discuss it with abir... 

abir n kunal talking from door n mish is hiding in room n caresses abir hands n disturbs him... kunal tries entering room but abir manages... abir stutters as mish keeps playing with his hands n kisses...

abir shouts kiss n manages to say gift her anything... 

kunal goes from there saying i wouldnt have come if you are trying to joke of me..

abir closes door n asks mish what was that... mish says ye mera haq tha abir... 

abir - if it was your haq why didnt you do it infront of kunal.. before shadi you were angry chorni now darpok morni... 

mish - as if you are brave... if you are kiss me infront of all

abir - ok challenge accepted... 

mish - no no no i didnt say about challenge... 

abir - its a husband right to know what wife wishes for.. 

mish goes from there saying tum maha ajeeb ho.. 

abir says haan tum konsi kam,... now everything will be right... 

parul gets tea for meenu... meenu asks how kids are... parul says everyone are happy as today is holi n kuhu birthday... meenu agrees n asks parul to send kauslu.. 

precap - meenu gives property transfer paper to mish,, she doesnt accept, mish goes with papers n suddenly slips near holi fire.. 

@bold, so Kunal heard Mishbir talk and that too so softly. Hailaaa.. iska matlab sab log sab kuch sun sakte hai🤣🤣🤣

preeti200 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Miniiii kyu bola Kuhu ka bday ke baare main??? Sab tumahari wajah se🤣🤣🤣🤣