ये रिश्ते हैं प्यार के Live Updates/Episode Discussions 06 Mar 2020 - Page 7

Posted: 4 years ago

At least now we get a Saturday episode to see what happens to Mishti.

In the Mishbir scene I imagined Abir singing "Awara Hoon."Edited by rose2015 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by ruhi19

vasihu...

wantedly meenu did this to instigate kuhu...

kunal ke naam kab company hain... all are under meenu's name right...?

Arey Ha Yaar 😆,meenu ko nayi chaal 🤣

Good morning guys🤗

Thanks suta and diyu for the thread and updates😃

I hope the writers show it as Mishti purposefully falling to throw the document in the fire.. only abir will understand what she did. 😘

Originally posted by LetThereBeLight

Vaishu 🤗

what an analysis yaar... perfect just perfect 🤣🥳

the first one was such a big saving grace... i just want to keep watching meenu abir scene... the way he said it on face that others can believe her fake web but he wont.. ohhh Abir neendh mai bhi hoshiyar boy 🤣🥳

and mishbir uff the kiss talk of them even nanko saying kisski kismat omgg 🤣 twice like twice today it was kiss miss poor mishbir.. again abir did that pouty kiss... 🤣

really they are behaving like watchman abhey what were they doing all night now suddenly he is saying mish is sleeping n he is awake,... who asked him to let mish sleep would have done IT at night naa why worry in morning 🤣

vaishu better option adopt nanko with him around there is no chance of IT, he always comes at wrong time n says "bhai" 🤣🤣 but poor boy got upset but baby abir was not joking about you your bhabhi played you both 🤣

parul n kunal scene i just loved it.. and best part kunal saying with haq that like abir fights with maa for him he is doing it for bhai with his maa he couldnt complete it but i loved how he is showing his haq on parul... 👍🏼

kuhu.. no comments but i dont know who to blame for brushing this too under carpet... i dont understand what is the connection of exposing kuhu atleast to abir n home breaker, abir being worried... uff Cvs jaane anything to hide kuhu truth n portray her as goody two shoes infront of family.. leave it else my bp will raise.. i dont want to think of it else i'll not be able to enjoy mish scenes... 

precap - meenu played well.. ohh never expected meenu to use kunal this way... she wanted to give property to mish naa even naanu knew now she is playing this with kunal name... 😆

and i too thought maybe mish wanted to burn those papers but slips she might get hurt lightly but in hands or something no face for sure.. 

🤣🤣ha Yaar diyu the epi was awesome 

🤣🤣🤣aaj to meenu ko badi waali chop hui, I was laughing like hell hearing our awesome abir 🤣🤣

Ha na ek kiss married couple thodi na itni mehnat Karte hai, just kiss her man 🤣🤣🤣,Aage aur bhi kaam hai 🤣🤣and advice nanko also to keep his biwi busy in romance 🤣🤣

Yup kunal parul scene was awesome and it ran parallel with meenu abir too #rjvmothers, ek aisi to ek waisi 🤣🤣

I really don't understand writer kuhu ka Karna kya chahte hai, I understand mishti's dilemma, but I hope she do not forget it 😒

Yeah even I think same as you about the precap 👍🏼

I am very much frustrated with the episode..what is this why mishti did not tell abir abt kuhu khand..what happened to her first promise after marriage infront of devi maa she did promise she wont hide anything..then why she did not tell him abt kuhu.😡

Even I cant enjoy mishbir scenes..it looked fake becoz mishti of behaviour..mishti never prioritize abir she took him granted..i hate you mishti😈

Originally posted by Agrata23

I am very much frustrated with the episode..what is this why mishti did not tell abir abt kuhu khand..what happened to her first promise after marriage infront of devi maa she did promise she wont hide anything..then why she did not tell him abt kuhu.😡

Even I cant enjoy mishbir scenes..it looked fake becoz mishti of behaviour..mishti never prioritize abir she took him granted..i hate you mishti😈

She did it for abir only geetu, abir was in tension that's why she hide it from him😒. And it's that she never prioritize herself over anyone, when she knew ki kuhu did this to abir vo puri family ko Batane waali thi but when she got to know that kuhu tried to harm her vo jaake abir se kehne waali thi, but when abir said ki he was tensed about parul and kunal and whole family is in tension, she didn't tell him and gave him idea to celebrate Kuhu's birthday so the atmosphere become light 

Originally posted by SheThought

Makers shoved us a bitter pill first followed by some yummy treat!

Kuhu asking for forgiveness from God - makers, please spare us such scenes! Utterly pointless! Galti karo, maafi maango, kissa khatam. No guilt, no acceptance, no saza. 🤢

Miniiiiiiiiii! If you hadn't predicted about Kuhu's birthday yesterday, we wouldn't been subjected to this birthday torture 😲smiley3

Kuhu terra bdday aaya! Chalo, half the episode devoted to her birthday and possibly half of next one too. 

I FFed the celebration scenes because a) they were long and b) they are meaningless. All this will be forgotten the next time someone praises Mishti!  

Kitna sar pe chada ke rakhte hai sabne Kuhu ko - Mahs, RVs and makers ne 

I know makers are proud of their KuBir bond - but please reham karo! It's the most toxic bond of the show - there, I said it! Abir is so genuinely affectionate towards her, uff! When will he learn what the bro is really like! 

I only watch their scenes because I want to see Shaheer!

I knew that Mishti will not expose Kuhu in front of family because itni jaldi parda farsh thodi hoga! BB needs to try harder to prove her point about the Mah girls! Mishti samajdar hai warna they would have fought like cats by now...

Ek kuch jyada hi mature hai, aur ek kuch jyada hi immature 

But Mishti hiding things from Abir is 🤢 He has insisted her to share every little detail... but 

This is not going to turn out well...

Loved loved Abir and Meenu confrontation! He can see through his mother's sweetness... intense Abir is a treat to the eyes, ears and heart!

Bless you Shah ❤️

Now coming to the best part of the episode... Hayee! Such a sweet treat after that bitter pill!

The vision in white and red and Pink - din bana gaya aaj toh 

"Pata nahin kyun shaadi ke baad bhi mujhe bachelor jaisi feeling aa rahi hai! Sochta hoon online dating site pe chakkar chala loon"

Kissa Kiss-mat ka ❤️

So now Abir Rajvansh has accepted the challenge to Kiss Angry Chorni turned Darpok Morni in front of all 🥳

Cha! Kaise married log hai... Kiss ke liye itani taiyaari! Aisa kaunsa married couple karta hai bhai? smiley36

Waise, what did they do after celebrating the birthday! Kaun so gaya iss bar?! Bata toh dete 😲

Kahin bhajan toh nahin ga rahe the na 😆 Ek hi bed pe sote hai aur Kiss bhi nahin? 

Fitteh muh hormones 🤔

Still to watch the episode! 

Looking forward to the confrontation and the romance ❤️

Kuhu ke birthday manate manate thak gaye honge bechaare, isliye Kiss bhi nahi kar paye🤣

Originally posted by MishBirStruck

She did it for abir only geetu, abir was in tension that's why she hide it from him😒. And it's that she never prioritize herself over anyone, when she knew ki kuhu did this to abir vo puri family ko Batane waali thi but when she got to know that kuhu tried to harm her vo jaake abir se kehne waali thi, but when abir said ki he was tensed about parul and kunal and whole family is in tension, she didn't tell him and gave him idea to celebrate Kuhu's birthday so the atmosphere become light 

Vaishu, yaar they are husband and wife even if it gives tension to abir she should have have shared with him, every time she hides something from him it will create big problems for them yaar then abir is the one who will be more hurt in all this..how can mishti trust kuhu yaar??wont she repeat the same thing again..what is the need for her to celebrate kuhu birthday yaar.😈sorry vaishu I really dont like this attitude of mishti😒

Originally posted by LetThereBeLight

Sam 🤗

thank you thank you watch last few minutes thats the only thing which is for us... and also meenu abir scene 😆 wah boy still doesnt believe meenu now i want laxu to come abir will confirm that meenu is reason behind everything 🤣

Will sure watch Diyu🤗 yes, once Laxman is back everything will be sorted😆