Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

parul says to kunal - you dont need to say anything kunal, its not necessary... 

kunal - its necessary, you understand bhai very much, try to understand me too naa... like bhai fights with maa for me i too fought for bhai with my.. 

parul - haan kunal any mother will understand their son even if others fail to...

as she goes kunal stops her n says ek minute this time mistake is mine, only mine... and i'm very sorry for it...

in room

meenu - say what do you want me to do..

abir - i want you to do nothing... can you do that... for next 24 hours there should not be any problem... this house should be filled with happiness... i'll make sure of it...

he goes from there... 

mish comes there n takes him somewhere... she shows parul kunal n abir gets happy n says i should've done for you but you did.... mish says its ok you couldnt become husband of the year today, try tomorrow...

preeti200 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_incredible

I wish I had some magical abilities...I wish I had the power to kill kuhu...I wish I could have knocked some senses to mishti....so this kaand of Kuhu will also be brushed under carpet...she doesn't have any guilt ,neither she is coming out clean on herself...I hate this attitude of her..bahut ho gaya yaar..

Yep.... just like every other kaand of hers🤬🤬🤬

Edited by preeti200 - 4 years ago
Stimmy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hi All, GM..

Watched the epi in FF mode.. didn't like mish hiding about kuhu to Abir😡 and looking at precap I have a doubt that writers have given redemption to kuhu by saving mish from 🔥 accident and ooh the gift she asks is to let kuku lit the fire instead of Mishbir

preeti200 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

present..

as kuhu is about to blow handle varsha asks her to make a wish..

mish thinks i wont become a home breaker, i wont let this family break... 

kuhu thinks/wishes that her mistake shouldnt come out... 

she cuts cake n feeds kuku feed each other... then to everyone.... kunal asks kuhu to feed maa n she feeds meenu, abir n kunal sees parul upset n abir asks kuhu to feed maasi... kunal looks on.....

as kuhu feeds mish n hugs her she says thanks for not saying anyone, mish says i cant say now but i havent forgiven or will forget what you did,..

meenu says we forgot your birthday so we will compensate with gifts say what you want... ask for something which is close to your heart, we will make sure it is done..

kuhu thanks her,... bp too says we will spoil you until you say everything... 

meenu is thinking mood... abir notices her reaction... 

Thank god for small mercies. I hope Abir gets to the bottom of this whole instigating business now

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: preeti200

I’m done with this yaar... 

Mishti did it becoz Abir wanted to be happy..I know that guy is super ajeeb.and he doesn't even want to know who did the kaand..my only wish is kuhu hi confess kare..Mishbir show is not for kuhu expose😆😆

abhilashasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Stimmy

Hi All, GM..

Watched the epi in FF mode.. didn't like mish hiding about kuhu to Abir😡 and looking at precap I have a doubt that writers have given redemption to kuhu by saving mish from 🔥 accident and ooh the gift she asks is to let kuku lit the fire instead of Mishbir

seriously!! Always both yeh brothers does it right? Now why couple? 

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Abir still don't trust meenu, infact he said on her face that she's lying about accepting mishti 🤣🤣🤣🤣🥳🥳

Second best part of epi 

First best was of course mishbir moments 😆

Watchman shift 🤣

Yaar indono ko koi batao ki ye Dono husband wife hai bf gf ki Tarah kya kiss ka challenge Kar rahe hai as to sr next year hi milegi 🤣🤣

Kunal abir mishti 🤣🤣

Mishti yaar 🤣

Abir ka na na nanko 

Kuhu ko Kiss 🤣🤣🤣, Yehi de do kunal madam Shayad shaant ho jaaye 🤣🤣

Parul kunal scene 👍🏼🤗

I love how kunal is respecting every word mishti its very cute 🤗

Worse part - kuhu 😣😣😣😣,kab aayega yaar sach bahar, kab, mishti bhuli nahi hai but family ki khushi ke liye Chup ho gayi, matlab aur bhi Kuch worst hona hai to make mishti angry on kuhu that much ki Wo sach bol de. I understand CVS are doing it to flop meenu's plan but kuhu ko kuch zyada hi chut mil rahi hai, and what's the guarantee vo firse aisa Kuch nahi karegi 😒

Precap - kunal ne company Naam Kar di, last time I remember meenu ne ghar mishtu ke naam pe kiya tha right 🤔🤔

I think mishti un papers ko jalane waali and somehow she will get injured while doing that 

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

🤣It was Kuhu's bday after all........I should join the writing team as I am revealing their twists.....which is certainly not a good thing.....😆

This Mishku thing is giving me a headache.......one does the crime, other hides it.....rinse repeat.......atleast Abir ko tho batado.....atleast give her an opportunity to properly repent her actions. Aur writers.....atleast show Mishti still wants to reveal the truth after the next 24 hrs. Dnt tell me she is seriously going to brush this under the carpet.......🤓 Enabling again and again....

Coming to the positives.....

Loved Abir Meenu scene today....😆He still doesn't believe her best MIL act.....LOL.....loved how he called her out. Pls be this perceptive abt ur bro too.....instead of always doing the awesomesness jaap.

Kunal Parul scene was also nice.....Lol...Mishti helped him?? When did they become so chummy?? Somehow all these bonds become randomly chummy and we are unaware of it becoz of high voltage drama.

Morning convo between mishbir😆 Watchman ki shift ...😆

And the mishbirnal scene was also funny.....

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

morning...

meenu n her sitar... thinks of abir words form last night...

kuhu doing something in laptop... abir comes there n wishes her... maasi comes there abir asks today we have keep gifting kuhu dont forget maasi... 

maasi - how can i forget its my haq to gift her first as she is my bahu.. 

kuhu smiles but not heartedly... 

Mishbir room...

Abir enters room n sees sleeping figure n says is it a norm or what if one is wake other sleeps... he goes n takes the blanket n sees pillow... 

mish watches all this from bathroom...

abir takes a pillow n says mishti you know i'm feeling like a bachelor after shaadi, i'm thinking of finding a date online, have an affair, what do you say.. 

mish angry n comes near him n slips n both fall on bed.. 

as abir caresses her cheeks mish doesnt allow n asks you will have an affair..

abir - han as my wife is not giving me importance, she havent even kissed me until now.. 

mish - say it directly naa you are desperate for a kiss

as she is about to kiss abir gets up.. says mai abir rajvansh hu, i'm not desperate for kiss.. show your this attitude to your husband,...

mish - you are showing attitude not me..

abir - this is my haq not attitude.. and someone has said kisse se apna haq mangna pade tho uska kiss mat karab hai... about to kiss her but kunal calls... 

as abir goes n opens door.... kunal asks whose kismat is karab... 

abir about to say meri but stops n asks what he wants...

kunal want to gift kuhu n discuss it with abir... 

abir n kunal talking from door n mish is hiding in room n caresses abir hands n disturbs him... kunal tries entering room but abir manages... abir stutters as mish keeps playing with his hands n kisses...

abir shouts kiss n manages to say gift her anything... 

kunal goes from there saying i wouldnt have come if you are trying to joke of me..

abir closes door n asks mish what was that... mish says ye mera haq tha abir... 

abir - if it was your haq why didnt you do it infront of kunal.. before shadi you were angry chorni now darpok morni... 

mish - as if you are brave... if you are kiss me infront of all

abir - ok challenge accepted... 

mish - no no no i didnt say about challenge... 

abir - its a husband right to know what wife wishes for.. 

mish goes from there saying tum maha ajeeb ho.. 

abir says haan tum konsi kam,... now everything will be right... 

parul gets tea for meenu... meenu asks how kids are... parul says everyone are happy as today is holi n kuhu birthday... meenu agrees n asks parul to send kauslu.. 

precap - meenu gives property transfer paper to mish,, she doesnt accept, mish goes with papers n suddenly slips near holi fire.. 

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Makers shoved us a bitter pill first followed by some yummy treat!

Kuhu asking for forgiveness from God - makers, please spare us such scenes! Utterly pointless! Galti karo, maafi maango, kissa khatam. No guilt, no acceptance, no saza. 🤢

Miniiiiiiiiii! If you hadn't predicted about Kuhu's birthday yesterday, we wouldn't been subjected to this birthday torture 😲smiley3

Kuhu terra bdday aaya! Chalo, half the episode devoted to her birthday and possibly half of next one too. 

I FFed the celebration scenes because a) they were long and b) they are meaningless. All this will be forgotten the next time someone praises Mishti!  

Kitna sar pe chada ke rakhte hai sabne Kuhu ko - Mahs, RVs and makers ne 

I know makers are proud of their KuBir bond - but please reham karo! It's the most toxic bond of the show - there, I said it! Abir is so genuinely affectionate towards her, uff! When will he learn what the bro is really like! 

I only watch their scenes because I want to see Shaheer!

I knew that Mishti will not expose Kuhu in front of family because itni jaldi parda farsh thodi hoga! BB needs to try harder to prove her point about the Mah girls! Mishti samajdar hai warna they would have fought like cats by now...

Ek kuch jyada hi mature hai, aur ek kuch jyada hi immature 

But Mishti hiding things from Abir is 🤢 He has insisted her to share every little detail... but 

This is not going to turn out well...

Loved loved Abir and Meenu confrontation! He can see through his mother's sweetness... intense Abir is a treat to the eyes, ears and heart!

Bless you Shah ❤️

Now coming to the best part of the episode... Hayee! Such a sweet treat after that bitter pill!

The vision in white and red and Pink - din bana gaya aaj toh 

"Pata nahin kyun shaadi ke baad bhi mujhe bachelor jaisi feeling aa rahi hai! Sochta hoon online dating site pe chakkar chala loon"

Kissa Kiss-mat ka ❤️

So now Abir Rajvansh has accepted the challenge to Kiss Angry Chorni turned Darpok Morni in front of all 🥳

Cha! Kaise married log hai... Kiss ke liye itani taiyaari! Aisa kaunsa married couple karta hai bhai? smiley36

Waise, what did they do after celebrating the birthday! Kaun so gaya iss bar?! Bata toh dete 😲

Kahin bhajan toh nahin ga rahe the na 😆 Ek hi bed pe sote hai aur Kiss bhi nahin? 

Fitteh muh hormones 🤔

Edited by SheThought - 4 years ago