ये रिश्ते हैं प्यार के Live Updates/Episode Discussions 06 Mar 2020 - Page 6

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by LetThereBeLight

Pali 🤗

yaar i'm zipping my mouth about everything other than meenu abir n mishbir scene else i would go on rant mode... but one thing all this is leading to meenu proving her point right both sisters are not good for this family one doing khaand and another hiding it for one or other reason... leave it i cant with these.... 

coming to the fish eye our main target... 😆

@bold - Yaar they are keeping count of night like us too.,.. and also like you said what were they doing all night suddenly abir is saying you are not even letting me kiss... did they sleep in balcony again 🤣 we need a detailed talk on this by mishbir 🤣

and they are stretching this kiss n challenge abir has accepted as if they are gonna show lip lock 🤣 its either gonna be a forehead kiss or hand kiss or maybe cheek kiss which is also next to impossible 🤣 

SR hoga naa aur they will make mishbir talk about it n say SR finished last night done khatam... 🤣

Diyu 🤗

Aaj AM scene ki wajah se bach gaye! Otherwise it was going to be such a boring episode!

Birthday celebrations were too long! And why did everyone say they forgot her birthday again... it is supposed to be the next day anyway!! Khair chodo, I couldn't care less.

Haan, they are keeping a count of the nights! Abir has already declared that he is not desperate  Arre gadheda, toh ban na desperate?! Itna bhi ajeeb hone ki zaroorat nahin hai, most normal people will become desperate by now 🤔

Yeah, ITV has to milk every kiss and also IT. So they come up with this challenges and what not! Kiss karne ke liye raat ka wait karna padta hai kya? Paagal 😆

As I said before, two flowers will be show kissing one another or they will show candle being blown and voila, SR done 😆

Edited by SheThought - 4 years ago

haha this is also there if something happens in company its mishti's fault... oh like how mehul tried framing abir for his fraudulence 

ya but difference will no one will frame mish but she herself will go into it by saving others or meenu will do it to make mish in trouble...

Edited by ruhi19 - 4 years ago

Did u all see holika dahan was done by kuku, mahashivratri aarti was also done by kuku..they should have atleast given holika dahan by mishbir..but no..they won't do that..every single thing should be done by kuku..and mishbir r background images..the leads of this show r kuku not mishbir..

yes everyone come on say it Sam MINI ki wajah se 😈😈🤣  baby if you predict something like this again i'm gonna kill you makers are following you wholeheartedly 🤣🤣

pali except for AbiNal bond nothing is real sab muh maya hai 🤣

Yes Diyu! Except AbiNal, everything is Moh Maya! You are right, how did I forget 🤣

are even the shutters were open kunal would've easily seen if they were kissing 🤣

🤣🤣🤣

Originally posted by The_incredible

Did u all see holika dahan was done by kuku, mahashivratri aarti was also done by kuku..they should have atleast given holika dahan by mishbir..but no..they won't do that..every single thing should be done by kuku..and mishbir r background images..the leads of this show r kuku not mishbir..

chodo na yar...

who wants this pooja and dahan... we want only mishbir and their moments...

Abir is back in action... 

BB is full planing to prove mish wrong... 

so lets see how much this will go...

Originally posted by SheThought

AY, the way I look at it is Abir knows his Ma hasn't changed. But he does harbor this wish that she changes and it's his dream for his ma and his wife to get along.

He was giving BB the benefit of the doubt till now, but when things went out of control with Parul, he suspected his mother of having something to do with it. Idk, I didn't find anything wrong with the confrontation today... 

He only confronted her because of what happened earlier. But he can't openly reject his mother, so the cycle is going to continue when he will get carried away in emotions and when things go out of hand, he is again going to suspect her!

But I do agree, this puts pressure on Mishti to keep making efforts from her side. There is some inconsistency in that sense for sure.

MishKu story is really boring. I find Kuhu too fake in everything she does now, and this story is getting too repetitive with Kuhu doing galti, Mishti hiding it and the cycle continues.

It did go overboard today with this whole celebration of birthday following the slap!

It's not like it is going to make any difference to Kuhu, she is going to forget what everyone did for her by the evening. And only going to remember how everyone forgot her birthday once! 

But I understand that they need to drag this drama a bit more to give fair chance to BB to expose MishKu equation, so we will have to remain patient till then and make do with MishBir lollipops!

@bold: And what will that change? Drama will drag, Meenu will "expose MK ka equation", and then? What is the result? Nothing. Token disappointed looks, tears, then back to being HSSH so called happy family.....You all actually think you are going to get your dream of "Mishbir living seperately"? 😆

That too in this show? Where one scene slap, next scene HSSH, then token confrontation, then happy holi? lol for real? You think HERE you will get a track of people choosing to exit toxic family relationships? Tum log toh Abir se bhi zyada bhole ho phir😆

So back to my original point....what do all these token "confrontations" achieve? Absolutely zilch.....no crime is too big to not brush under the carpet in this so called "family love". 

And token lollipops aren't doing much for me right now....ya toh lollipop better karein ya toh stagnation mode se baahar aayein. This status quo on all fronts is beyond boring. 

Abir can't openly reject his mother, his mother can't change herself....so what is the story then? Bas status quo mein baithe raho puri zindagi? LOL phir what is the difference between this and the typical suffering bahus who feel trapped by their circumstances all their life cuz they know the people in their lives won't change. Atleast stop the farce of "happy family" then if you want to have these "confrontations"......but naa, utne bhi guts nahin hain.  All this just feels like endless lying by everyone in the name of HSSH.....this is not token diplomacy to keep peace in a family.....it's an endless cycle of appeasement and enabling. 

Diyu 🤗

Aaj AM scene ki wajah se bach gaye! Otherwise it was going to be such a boring episode!

Birthday celebrations were too long! And why did everyone say they forgot her birthday again... it is supposed to be the next day anyway!! Khair chodo, I couldn't care less.

Haan, they are keeping a count of the nights! Abir has already declared that he is not desperate  Arre gadheda, toh ban na desperate?! Itna bhi ajeeb hone ki zaroorat nahin hai, most normal people will become desperate by now 🤔

Yeah, ITV has to milk every kiss and also IT. So they come up with this challenges and what not! Kiss karne ke liye raat ka wait karna padta hai kya? Paagal 😆

As I said before, two flowers will be show kissing one another or they will show candle being blown and voila, SR done 😆

Not just in our show,every single itv show shows SR like this only..we can't expect anything in terms of that🤣🤣

Precap, if anyone is interested 😆

Meenu wants MishBir to do the holika dahan.

But as usual KuKu do it.

Lather-Rinse-Repeat 👍🏼

And now Kuhu will be absolved of her mistakes because she will save Mishti 🤢

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9X9whPBtQK/ 

Edited by SheThought - 4 years ago

Precap, if anyone is interested 😆

Meenu wants MishBir to do the holika dahan.

But as usual KuKu do it.

Lather-Rinse-Repeat 👍🏼

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9X9whPBtQK/ 

I'm so done with this atyachaar yaar...y mishbir is deprived of their ryts..what wrong would have happened if mishbir and kuku together lit the fire .yeh bahut ho gaya yaar..I'm extremely disappointed with the show now .