Views

Users

Frequent Posters

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: MagpieArshu

Why are u guys comparing sj role with that of alia 

Look Aliya was Aman's past but this queen isnt na. Jinns are weak in front of red moon , hoga kya jyada se jyda queen will try to weak and hypnotise Jinnad ka badshaah against his will but again Roshni will come. Aman will not fall in love with this red queen princess. And Kabir is there so may be she will pair up with Kabir for sometime. 

Lunamovas thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: vibha28

Because Alia was a villain and so is this Surbhi whatever. Alia ruined the show and having another villain when this MU is still pending isn’t going to help them. Plus it is stupid to have LC Queen harm roshni when it was kabir who didn’t fulfil his end of the bargain.

Not all villains are same 

Plus sj entry was planned before extension 

Plus sj character is totally of different given by gul

Whether it was QH KLKAH N TANHAIYAN 

GUL HAI ekta nai 

She learned eku experiment got failed

Unless n until two queen will fight how the show will attract audience 

Already show is so boring n filler full 

minu_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: magicalM

Look Aliya was Aman's past but this queen isnt na. Jinns are weak in front of red moon , hoga kya jyada se jyda queen will try to weak and hypnotise Jinnad ka badshaah against his will but again Roshni will come. Aman will not fall in love with this red queen princess. And Kabir is there so may be she will pair up with Kabir for sometime. 

But dear I dont care if aman falls.in love with new malika.. let him..uski past hai present hai future hai I dont care ..then divorce roshni properly.. dont glare and sulk and characteor shame her if he even sees her talking to imran.. dont show roshni come and save him..  this reaction is not because we cant see roshan with others.. and dont want aman to fall for someone else.  But because whatever crao they show they r endgame..so we r waiting since forever for.him to show a.tiny regret over treating roshni like.trash.. but all we see is arrogance and entitlement.  

Lunamovas thumbnail

Originally posted by: magicalM

Not necessary kabir was also jinn n now zeheral 

But gul sj ko alia types to nai banayegi 

vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MagpieArshu

Not all villains are same 

Plus sj entry was planned before extension 

Plus sj character is totally of different given by gul

Whether it was QH KLKAH N TANHAIYAN 

GUL HAI ekta nai 

She learned eku experiment got failed

Unless n until two queen will fight how the show will attract audience 

Already show is so boring n filler full 

They are villains so they are bad - good ones aren’t called villains. 
I don’t understand what do you mean how can Gul learn? There is no article that says that and rest is speculation. They are your opinions one which you are entitled too but opinions aren’t facts and fact is this show has way too many villains. Last thing it needs is more villains when the one that are there aren’t having a closure.

Additionally, no where it says this was planned prior to extension or else there would have been a buzz. You like this actress and are excited which is justifiable, I don’t and I know it will mean more insult to roshni. When leads we’re together and no insult TRP increased and kabir was there too - why add more spice to this already ruined crockpot? 

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: minu_8

But dear I dont care if aman falls.in love with new malika.. let him..uski past hai present hai future hai I dont care ..then divorce roshni properly.. dont glare and sulk and characteor shame her if he even sees her talking to imran.. dont show roshni come and save him..  this reaction is not because we cant see roshan with others.. and dont want aman to fall for someone else.  But because whatever crao they show they r endgame..so we r waiting since forever for.him to show a.tiny regret over treating roshni like.trash.. but all we see is arrogance and entitlement.  

We will get redemption sure but now i think makers are showing these magical tracks to get back loss TRP.

vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: minu_8

Bingo!!!!

Same don’t care if this queen is his  past, present, or future that is not the point the point is either let her go completely or be remorseful not to stand and glare and throw things at her. He is very very rude - nice one minute nec minute becomes rude as. I want redemption and then fight whomever they want.

Lunamovas thumbnail

Bingo!!!!

Same don’t care if this queen is his  past, present, or future that is not the point the point is either let her go completely or be remorseful not to stand and glare and throw things at her. He is very very rude - nice one minute nec minute becomes rude as. I want redemption and then fight whomever they want.

Sj ki koi jodi nai banegi y to sure hai 

Baaki roshan or writer apne me matter ka solution dekhein

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

This looks interesting

Lunamovas thumbnail

They are villains so they are bad - good ones aren’t called villains. 
I don’t understand what do you mean how can Gul learn? There is no article that says that and rest is speculation. They are your opinions one which you are entitled too but opinions aren’t facts and fact is this show has way too many villains. Last thing it needs is more villains when the one that are there aren’t having a closure.

Additionally, no where it says this was planned prior to extension or else there would have been a buzz. You like this actress and are excited which is justifiable, I don’t and I know it will mean more insult to roshni. When leads we’re together and no insult TRP increased and kabir was there too - why add more spice to this already ruined crockpot? 

Villains are same ka matlab some villains are fixed to their goals that what I meant 

I tell u her entry was planned 

Gul ne bahut post kiye hain sj k saath 

Whenever gulbhi meets it means new show 

For eg sj barun were initial tested for IPKKND3 it didn't suit so tanhaiyan was planned