Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lunamovas thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: vibha28

They are villains so they are bad - good ones aren’t called villains. 
I don’t understand what do you mean how can Gul learn? There is no article that says that and rest is speculation. They are your opinions one which you are entitled too but opinions aren’t facts and fact is this show has way too many villains. Last thing it needs is more villains when the one that are there aren’t having a closure.

Additionally, no where it says this was planned prior to extension or else there would have been a buzz. You like this actress and are excited which is justifiable, I don’t and I know it will mean more insult to roshni. When leads we’re together and no insult TRP increased and kabir was there too - why add more spice to this already ruined crockpot? 

Track bakwaas hai its becoz of writer 

Not coz of sj n Gul 

Gul is not looking on her show from past 4 months 

favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

🤣🤣

Meaning more MU - she will try to hit on Aman which is a given and then it’s Alia part 2.0!

Meaning not more mu more crap coming up yaar I don’t understand one thing where is kaka jinn? Who is supposed to take aman away ? 

Actually that promo they showed for couple of days at the background will roshni come back for aman? 
and next when is redemption track where aman comin to know about kidney donation?

And all of sudden new female charecter uhhhh

vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MagpieArshu

Track bakwaas hai its becoz of writer 

Not coz of sj n Gul 

Gul is not looking on her show from past 4 months 

It’s her production house so the responsibility is hers - no passing the buck.

vibha28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: favjassi

Meaning not more mu more crap coming up yaar I don’t understand one thing where is kaka jinn? Who is supposed to take aman away ? 

Actually that promo they showed for couple of days at the background will roshni come back for aman? 
and next when is redemption track where aman comin to know about kidney donation?

And all of sudden new female charecter uhhhh

Yup!!! That’s what both Minu and I were talking about . Kala jinn is sleeping given kabir and now the LC Queen. I feel like smacking these writers. Finish one track properly before introducing another. Who cares about queen? Here badshaah and Ayanah are at loggerheads.

I have the same questions hun - when is the redemption track starting and what about kidney although I don’t think he will ever know and now this another villain. Ek kam tha ki aur?

I am sick of unfinished tracks. The queen harming roshni even though kabir is the one who took the favour. 

amlavs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Oh oh no more insults of Roshini plzzz... that's it...

Even aman can go away with new queen...no problem...

I dnt want to hear more craps from aman mouth😡

Sorry to say this as surbhi is Guls fav so now focus 'll be completely on her... it's ok... but I dnt want any previous characters getting sildelined... especially Roshan 😒

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Sorry but why fearing she is here for a cameo role , she is not a permanent character. I have said na Aman ke attitude ko Roshni kaabu mein nahi kar sakti she is too sweet to do that, now this RED QUEEN princess will take all badla from Aman as Aman as a Jinn is weak in front of lal chand. I have no insecurity as she is doing a movie also and here she is just doing a cameo role. 

minu_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Yup!!! That’s what both Minu and I were talking about . Kala jinn is sleeping given kabir and now the LC Queen. I feel like smacking these writers. Finish one track properly before introducing another. Who cares about queen? Here badshaah and Ayanah are at loggerheads.

I have the same questions hun - when is the redemption track starting and what about kidney although I don’t think he will ever know and now this another villain. Ek kam tha ki aur?

I am sick of unfinished tracks. The queen harming roshni even though kabir is the one who took the favour. 

Now toh I feel to focus on superstar surabhi in couple of episodes they will patch up aman roshni probably..  if that happens why when root for roshni also when she cant respect herself.. kidney ka bhi koi barosa nahin.. if aman didnt care that she died for him.. kidney kya cheez hai uske liye.. according to him she is a machine at his family's service.  

Edited by minu_8 - 4 years ago
Riyamittal12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I think we should wait for episode first.

Next thing is alia is come as a villian but surbhi is here only as a cameo so its just to finish this lal chand track.

And most importantly let's wait for the episode to telecast that what's going to happen.... Hum abhi se aman k reactions ka assumptions kese lga skte hai may be story is different what we thought so lets wait for the episode to telecast untill then have patience guys calm down lets focus only on current storyline 😊😊

vibha28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: amlavs

Oh oh no more insults of Roshini plzzz... that's it...

Even aman can go away with new queen...no problem...

I dnt want to hear more craps from aman mouth😡

Sorry to say this as surbhi is Guls fav so now focus 'll be completely on her... it's ok... but I dnt want any previous characters getting sildelined... especially Roshan 😒

Exactly!!!! More name calling more insults and we will be back to square one. Aman is not strong as jinn when it’s LC so that queen will easily manipulate him just like Alia. Roshni poor girl - oh well I knew these episodes were too good to be true.

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Riyamittal12

I think we should wait for episode first.

Next thing is alia is come as a villian but surbhi is here only as a cameo so its just to finish this lal chand track.

And most importantly let's wait for the episode to telecast that what's going to happen.... Hum abhi se aman k reactions ka assumptions kese lga skte hai may be story is different what we thought so lets wait for the episode to telecast untill then have patience guys calm down lets focus only on current storyline 😊😊

Surbhi is quite a big star , she will rock the ep and TRP will again rise , she is mainly here to boost up the TRP.