Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: minu_8

First of all they haven't thought shit about lal chand.. it keeps changing depending on track..upar se lal chand ki koi queen.. 

What is her role and who cares abt her powers when they wasted 1 month on.aman talking shit abt roshni's character and kpi regret door door tak nazar nahin aa rahi

True and today mum going on about family, live, and foundation but never mind she would have sacrificed it all for her mallika dream.

Why Queen for LC and why not go after kabir he is the one who renegades and why should roshni pay? Plus now pretty queen will fall for aman and aman will believe her and more insults and name calling but with a prettier actress.

minu_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibha28

Exactly!!!!

Another TRP dropping track. Don’t they learn? Or are they that arrogant?

Aman believing ALIA 1,2,3,4 and so forth and roshni the perpetual swearing bag. Bleh and meh!! Am definitely not interested.

Yeah man.. i mean  I was so sure redemption would be next track.. yet again a villain/vamp and oen of them.saving the other..  dont they have any others ideas in their dumb brains..saving each other from danger is not love.. after this I wont even be disappointed if trps tank today

vibha28 thumbnail

Yeah man.. i mean  I was so sure redemption would be next track.. yet again a villain/vamp and oen of them.saving the other..  dont they have any others ideas in their dumb brains..saving each other from danger is not love.. after this I wont even be disappointed if trps tank today

They don’t get it and I think no one tells them anything as I am sure their die hard fans will love it aman and roshni will just run the whole episode. This show has zero substance or story it’s either magic and some banter. Where is the character growth? Where is the love? Where is the actual want? Saving is not love and Aman is bipolar he is way too hot and cold.

The TRP won’t come - this actresses again die hard fans will watch but like Alia time they will lose their loyal audiences. Just bring on the redemption!!!! I knew Gul the sadist woman wouldn’t do what we want. Now another dumb track.

vibha28 thumbnail

Also why is going to find her powers being a queen shouldn’t she already know her damn powers? Isn’t she the queen of LC? What a dumb plot - Alia part 2!!! Yuckk! This time Aman will insult roshni more and name call her as he has queen to admire. Where is the redemption? Who cares about this queen or her powers when the leads are all over the place?

minu_8 thumbnail

True and today mum going on about family, live, and foundation but never mind she would have sacrificed it all for her mallika dream.

Why Queen for LC and why not go after kabir he is the one who renegades and why should roshni pay? Plus now pretty queen will fall for aman and aman will believe her and more insults and name calling but with a prettier actress.

Are they so arrogant that they dont know where the disappointment with the show is stemming from?? Why jump into another action packed track after this with no resolutions. 

How do I completely switch off from this show..  apparently they havent learnt their lesson..hope trps teach them.. or they r soooooooo dumb that they think we were missing new villains and that's why trps dropped and now with more threats from villains it will rise.. 

I dont BLOODY care if aman saves her form million villains and near death scenarios.. that is not redemption for me.. he should repent and regret and cry for every shit thing he said to hr and thought abt her and fir burning her dream bakery.. and for disrespecting her and humiliating her.. and tall about it.. and not fight villains.. 

minu_8 thumbnail

Also why is going to find her powers being a queen shouldn’t she already know her damn powers? Isn’t she the queen of LC? What a dumb plot - Alia part 2!!! Yuckk! This time Aman will insult roshni more and name call her as he has queen to admire. Where is the redemption? Who cares about this queen or her powers when the leads are all over the place?

Oh yes jinnad ka badshah and lal chand ki mallika.. rab ne bana di jodi.. why care abt tawaif ki beti .. she will anyway save his dumb aas when needed.. why respect her..as well have fun with lal chand ki mallika

Edited by minu_8 - 4 years ago
Riyamittal12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Jinn trp increased 

Last week 1.9

Current week 2.1❤️

Barrister babu last week 2.1 and current is 1.9

Tough competition is going on 8:30 slot

Edited by Riyamittal12 - 4 years ago
vibha28 thumbnail

Are they so arrogant that they dont know where the disappointment with the show is stemming from?? Why jump into another action packed track after this with no resolutions. 

How do I completely switch off from this show..  apparently they havent learnt their lesson..hope trps teach them.. or they r soooooooo dumb that they think we were missing new villains and that's why trps dropped and now with more threats from villains it will rise.. 

I dont BLOODY care if aman saves her form million villains and near death scenarios.. that is not redemption for me.. he should repent and regret and cry for every shit thing he said to hr and thought abt her and fir burning her dream bakery.. and for disrespecting her and humiliating her.. and tall about it.. and not fight villains.. 

👏👏👏👏

TRP is 2.1 but still not better. They aren’t learning at all. I wanted a redemption where aman is truly remorseful and repents. This show villains always win - no closure to mum, kabir, Alia, and now this “Queen”.

I don’t care about these villains good or not I want redemption and I want a proper closure of one track. Aman assuming they worst about roshni and will insult her thinking she wants Imran and then flirt with queen - way to go Atif!!!!! NOT!!!!!

I read a lot and my interest is not like before - I enjoy talking to like minded here more than the show.

vibha28 thumbnail

Oh yes jinnad ka badshah and lal chand ki mallika.. rab ne bana di jodi.. why care abt tawaif ki beti .. she will anyway save his dumb aas when needed.. why respect her..as well have fun with lal chand ki mallika

Yup Badshaah and Mallika walking way hand in hand and poor Ayanah watching them and being sad - story over and we switch off our telly.

Aman is so going to relish this as he has not loved roshni truly she is just means to an end and someone to have around when need arises.

minu_8 thumbnail

👏👏👏👏

TRP is 2.1 but still not better. They aren’t learning at all. I wanted a redemption where aman is truly remorseful and repents. This show villains always win - no closure to mum, kabir, Alia, and now this “Queen”.

I don’t care about these villains good or not I want redemption and I want a proper closure of one track. Aman assuming they worst about roshni and will insult her thinking she wants Imran and then flirt with queen - way to go Atif!!!!! NOT!!!!!

I read a lot and my interest is not like before - I enjoy talking to like minded here more than the show.

Villains have NEVER interested me in this show.. raakh jinn,adaa,parveen,kabir whne he is not sarcastic and funny but doing the typical villaingiri .. every track has bored me.. 

I liked it for the initial beauty and the beast  fairytale love story vibe.. for the light magic.  Baazigar.. family.. and such things..