Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Jiss555

Can u believe it .they chant that dumb thing and house which remain stubbornly buried underneath all of a sudden rises up

I think they r taking creativity liberty to new levels

Ya let them chant and save chotu

Why didnt aman get angry when his precious familyvfailed to take a helpless little kid along with them when coming out of JM

If it was roshni who forgot chotu he would have thrown another tantrum 

I so agree and this is honest truth 👏👏

If roshni has left chotu then more name calling, insult and kicking out but his own family forgot a kid and nothing happened 😡😡

That’s why I am angry at him as he holds roshni on a different rule book.

That chant is terrible and they should stop and if that worked then why have magic? 

Dumb writers and they think we are stupid too.

Jiss555 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vibha28

I so agree and this is honest truth 👏👏

If roshni has left chotu then more name calling, insult and kicking out but his own family forgot a kid and nothing happened 😡😡

That’s why I am angry at him as he holds roshni on a different rule book.

That chant is terrible and they should stop and if that worked then why have magic? 

Dumb writers and they think we are stupid too.

Oh vibha forget the throwing away part he could atleast have scold them or call them  irresponsible . But he never battled an eyelash.thats his hypocrisy again

vibha28 thumbnail

Oh vibha forget the throwing away part he could atleast have scold them or call them  irresponsible . But he never battled an eyelash.thats his hypocrisy again

Bingo!!!! He didn’t even had a wrinkle on his forehead. Now imagine if roshni had left chotu what would have happened? The family does it it’s okay but when the outsider does it - she must pay and it was roshni who realised chotu wasn’t there.

Jiss555 thumbnail

Bingo!!!! He didn’t even had a wrinkle on his forehead. Now imagine if roshni had left chotu what would have happened? The family does it it’s okay but when the outsider does it - she must pay and it was roshni who realised chotu wasn’t there.

That's beca6like roshni chotu was also an outsider.I shouldn't have said it but I am angry at aman

vibha28 thumbnail

That's beca6like roshni chotu was also an outsider.I shouldn't have said it but I am angry at aman

No I agree with you and you are correct and should say it. Yes Chotu is an outsider. Remember when his precious crying kid who was kidnapped by his mum and then he blamed roshni for not looking after him. I was so angry at him!!!! Like Roshni was a babysitter and frankly its his kid so his responsibility why blame roshni when both he and his lovely alia were not mindful?

Jiss555 thumbnail

No I agree with you and you are correct and should say it. Yes Chotu is an outsider. Remember when his precious crying kid who was kidnapped by his mum and then he blamed roshni for not looking after him. I was so angry at him!!!! Like Roshni was a babysitter and frankly its his kid so his responsibility why blame roshni when both he and his lovely alia were not mindful?

Dont remind me that or I will do a phuphi way and forget I have to sleep

I absolutely hated him for blaming roshni for not looking after his  kid from his ex

vibha28 thumbnail

Dont remind me that or I will do a phuphi way and forget I have to sleep

I absolutely hated him for blaming roshni for not looking after his  kid from his ex

🤣🤣

You will still be fun to watch then seeing that scene.

He was terrible during that track and I think that’s why I started hating him as he has not thought about those words but blames her more.