Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: zoinks

Just wait for a year.

I am not disputing she may disappear in a year or two. That may happen, after all she will be turning 34 next year. May or may not happen.

What I am saying is she has very little in common with Radhika.

josh135 thumbnail

Wah!! Best line up for an actress i have ever seen. Tapsee is on a role!!! After thapad she has become my best actress. Dethroned aalia.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

I guess being able to do films in itself a success but she releases tons of films each year with maybe 4 of them successful in her whole career 

Twinklingmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

These all may be great films and possibly best lineup for an actress but if audience doesn't turn up to watch these films the ideas are not worth investing. At this stage 4/5 looks like they are going to flop fosho.  

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: M0DERATOR

These all may be great films and possibly best lineup for an actress but if audience doesn't turn up to watch these films the ideas are not worth investing. At this stage 4/5 looks like they are going to flop fosho.  

for sure 

FlopSee ðŸ¤£

Twinklingmoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

for sure 

FlopSee ðŸ¤£

I appreciate her choices but even after doing tons of decent women centric films, barring pink all underperformed. Means something is not striking with audience. May be she should try different films and see if they world for her. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: M0DERATOR

I appreciate her choices but even after doing tons of decent women centric films, barring pink all underperformed. Means something is not striking with audience. May be she should try different films and see if they world for her. 

She got some attention in judwaa 2 for being half naked. I think she should do more of that 

Twinklingmoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

She got some attention in judwaa 2 for being half naked. I think she should do more of that 

Ab woh politically inclined opiniated woman ban chuki hai, I highly doubt if she will ever resort that kind of cinema. Kaafi dymmetrically opposite hoga agar woh aisa Kare toh 

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

She is literally my most favourite after Deepika. Her movies are exactly my type. I relate to the characters she plays on-screen always.

MegLofts thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I don't even know how the actors find time for making so many films in a year.