Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amlavs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Is surbhi jyothi entering OUR show?? As Cameo???

sjboy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: amlavs

May be she will be the Fairy, related to Haiwana and Ayana ? That would be awesome !

Lunamovas thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: amlavs

Not confirmed yet 

Jiss555 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

No no no aliya but looks like she is back

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9RX4E6BeI2/?igshid=1p02dnutu0zdk

minu_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jiss555

No no no aliya but looks like she is back

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9RX4E6BeI2/?igshid=1p02dnutu0zdk

She is with imran who is her nasar costar and she is not in alia clothes.can I hope she has just come to visit her nazar friends?

Riyamittal12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: minu_8

She is with imran who is her nasar costar and she is not in alia clothes.can I hope she has just come to visit her nazar friends?

Yaa it seems like that because she also posted ig story she also visited the set of nazar2 so may be

Or if aliya is going to back then it will be heading towards the truth revelation in front of Aman for sure 

Jiss555 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: minu_8

I hope so.He is in her causal clothes.so may be a visit 

If aliya come back it only means aman will know the truth

RainFire125 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jiss555

I hope so.He is in her causal clothes.so may be a visit 

If aliya come back it only means aman will know the truth

What is the guarantee that he will know the truth? Going by what or how he has been with her he might again believe any stories that she cooks up. Only way the truth will come out is if his mom wakes up. I just saw a glimpse of his thinking aka brains today but he has the capability to flip back easily. I dont trust his character yet.

vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RainFire125

What is the guarantee that he will know the truth? Going by what or how he has been with her he might again believe any stories that she cooks up. Only way the truth will come out is if his mom wakes up. I just saw a glimpse of his thinking aka brains today but he has the capability to flip back easily. I dont trust his character yet.

This is my issue too that sadly no guarantee at all. Also if he sees her hope he does not feel happy otherwise he will further alienate the bachi kuchi audiences. She may say I was scared that roshni will harm me and baby again so I thought to play dead and anyway he believes her more than roshni we know. If that happens then this show will truly be gone sadly. Let’s  hope for our sake we don’t get anymore aman and Alia. Whilst I have given up on Aman I know many want him and roshni so for their sake we may get a smart lead. He should have known that Alia could have at least rung him or something but let’s see if she is even coming?