Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

hilarious abhi it was top notch... did you watch episode 😆

yes I did... and posted comments too

abhilashasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Koeli_Appy

This note was for the previous EDT.

Suta, please copy this note for all the EDTs that you create from now onwards on YRHPK forum.

Kindly refrain from namecalling in the forum. We will delete such comments and will be forced to send out WPMs. You are not allowed to mock a character by name-calling. If you don't follow the rules we are bound to take actions.

Thanks

IF DT.

Sorry DT, I fail to understand one thing in this note. What name calling are you referring to, to be precise and exact? So that we members don’t assume ourselves... or rather be clueless?

Appu1981 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Saw the episode. It was a pleasant surprise. Amidst all this drama and bitterness mishbir scenes were a riot. Abir and mishti romance was so cute.

Now somethings I didn’t like apart from the usual.

I won’t elaborate more on kuhu, meenu n jasmeet.

But what is wrong with Parul. Faltu mein over praising kuhu?? Agar kuhu ne decorations nahi kiye hote toh hum kya karte??

Mishti made the prasad and did all the arrangements but no word for mishti and over praising her own bahu.. biased much 

Bcoz of this I kind of liked when meenu declared that abir is this family’s son so he will do the pooja.

The only people who cared for abir mishti were Kunal and jugnu 

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhilashasharma

Sorry DT, I fail to understand one thing in this note. What name calling are you referring to, to be precise and exact? So that we members don’t assume ourselves... or rather be clueless?

Yes, it would really help for the mods to put up an official list of banned words. 

Cuz it is not obvious to us why “Kuhuness” is being called name calling when characters themselves are using it in the show in every epi 😕

If indiscriminate warnings are going to handed out, please atleast clear up this part to us since clearly this interpretation of “name calling” is currently lost on us.

Then we will clearly know what to refrain from using 🤷‍♀️

AreYaar thumbnail

Both mishbir were is so much sync today not only in their action, and understand but also in their expressions 😆

boy he tried eating in your words savoring mish thrice today 😆 i so wanted a scene of abir eating mishti doi n teasing mish but this has gone to another level of cuteness ❤️

and the feeding poor... mish was so emotional but also she had that pride n adoration for abir... the way they both admire n be proud of each other is something applaud worthy... 👏❤️

Actually i feel half of precap can be meenu dream but also can be real... mishti is not gonna sit quiet after knowing the result its about abir n she is a sherni when it comes to protecting abir.. 😆

but on a serious note one thing i loved today was even though meenu did it for instigation or whatever reason i liked how she supported mish not only her but whole RJV supported both mishbir n kuku... when mah family cant shut jas bcoz she is own family these people never let anyone talk a word against their family member nor do they do not let any others do... its like once you become a part of their family you will be supported no matter what be it mishti or kuhu or anyone... 

Haha that would be really cute too....Mishti should try to feed him Mishti doi but he can be like mujhe sirf Mishti ka chaska hai 😛🤣. He’s proven in this epi that he is addicted to the taste of Mishti 😆.....even before consummation 😆

Yes, the way they both take pride in each other is lovely 😊.....that emotion was totally in sync yesterday. 

LOL yeah, even though Meenu didn’t mean it sincerely, it was nice to see her shut up Jas and defend Mishti as her bahu. It’s rare that Mishti gets someone other than Abir or BM-BP defending her like that 😆

If a miracle and personality transplant ever occurs for Meenu and she GENUINELY grows to love Mishti, then she will literally blast anyone who dares to say anything to her.....I will faint with shock if that ever happens 🤣

So it seems like the precap might not be a dream after all? 🤔 Lol I just read the update of the BTS....so Meenu will just shout at the girls but still end up looking righteous and everyone will just blame the sisters for fighting? 😕😆

Lee_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Abir was so cute today...

Loved the Mishbir part yaar...

rest of the epi.. difficult to digest the lies coming from other characters.

Will only Mishti be blamed for things she hasn't done and others will go Scot free Kya... everyone should come Kno who spiked the coffee and kept quiet knowingly.The makers are making us hate the character and we can't even take out our frustation 😭

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Lee_14

Abir was so cute today...

Loved the Mishbir part yaar...

rest of the epi.. difficult to digest the lies coming from other characters.

Will only Mishti be blamed for things she hasn't done and others will go Scot free Kya... everyone should come Kno who spiked the coffee and kept quiet knowingly.The makers are making us hate the character and we can't even take out our frustation 😭

we cant even use the names used in the show..then what is left for discussion..if the character is positive we will appreciate if the character is negative def the character will be bashed..I think this is the time to quit the fourm

AreYaar thumbnail

awee this scene... yaar i was waiting for your cap in morning but i got late.. 😆

look at the first pic in dupatta scene... both their expression are in sync... even when she asked what are you doing n him saying i'm looking at you both were talking with a smirk type of expression.. they both are so much similar.. 

when such sindoor scene come in other shows the heroine gets shy or cries or something here mish adores him n her expression were so subtle yet natural.. Rhea n shaheer both were top notch today.. ❤️

LOL sorry kal I was slow in taking caps cuz I was juggling a few things 😆

@bold: Exactly why I liked this bit....Mishti’s reaction was so natural and not typical “meri maang bhar gayi haaye” type cliched bahu expressions 😆....she initially was like “yeh kya kar raha hai yaar” 😆....but then she was touched by the pure love and affection in his eyes for her. That is why it was a sweet bit :) 

Oh I meant to say this since yesterday but I really liked this mustard color ka kurta on Abir. Suited him...and complimented Mishti’s outfit nicely. Glad they didn’t give him a bhadkeela color for once 🙏😆

AreYaar thumbnail

Ok, mods have put up a list for our reference if others want to check it out 😆

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5155579

What I understand from this is that “Kuhuness” can only be used as a term to praise Kuhu or quote her from the show 😆. Chalo good to know. 

Waise toh I barely use this term myself but I guess ab once in a while bhi nahin bolenge 🤫

I’m anyways mostly amused by Kuhu these days 😆

Lee_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Agrata23

we cant even use the names used in the show..then what is left for discussion..if the character is positive we will appreciate if the character is negative def the character will be bashed..I think this is the time to quit the fourm

True..