Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

i loved the way Mishti than cutely tells Abhir n handle him n his biting😳

She was n angle today

abhir was about to get down and go behind her when she went to sit on the other side 😆... but juggnuu tells he that Mishti is right there right beside him 😳awwwwww

Hanuman of our Ram and Sita 😳

Edited by Cool_wonder - 4 years ago
ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

finally done with epi...

cant wait to watch again...

mishbir is enough for me...

i dont even talk about kuhu and her kaands...

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Agrata23

Mini 100% agree with you yaar..kushti bond is so realistic they know each other very well..In kubir bond abir is oblivious abt kuhu..he not even aware abt kuhu and kuhuness always hypes her..as per her convenience  she uses her bro and back stabs him 

Exactly !!!! Relationship of convenience best defines them......

Even Kuku "lowe" is acceptable for me. They both are aware of each other's faults and still chose to be with each other. Kunal is not fully aware ...but still to an extent he knows Kuhu.

abhilashasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sorry, I did not want to discuss about precap. But I feel, RV house portion of precap is Meenu's dream or Mishti's dream. Mostly Mishti's - Whatever happened, I want her to link Kunal spiking Nannu's drink and Kuhu spiking cold coffee and her epic phrase that she told Kunal - "Meenakshi Rajvansh again!!!"

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruhi19

finally done with epi...

cant wait to watch again...

mishbir is enough for me...

i dont even talk about kuhu and her kaands...

ignore kar 😃

not worth it

Just watch MishBir😃

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

ignore kar 😃

not worth it

Just watch MishBir😃

aaj tho analysis chahiye yar...

abir ki tarah mein bhi bhooki hoon...

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_incredible

Mishti was standing on a stool..haayeour k3g couple😆😆the scene was adorable and super cutecan anyone be more cuter than AIBER Rajvansh..now that he is married..the boy is becoming cuter day by day❤️❤️

hayee our very own amitabh n jaya.. 😆 i love this use of stool after leap... its being used by mish repeatedly n gives alot of fresh feels yaar... ❤️

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Oh wow, what a dhamakedaar epi😆

Firstly, Mishbir scenes were uber cute......Abir was literally trying to EAT Mishti at many points🤣......matlab it was just too friggin hilarious.....ek toh his dialogue when Mishti asked him kal raat kya khaaya? "Ek chammach MISHTI"🤣.....and then later on also in his intoxicated state, he was trying to nibble at her fingers 😆

And he always mixes up his words and letters when he's drunk na.....pehle woh "AIBER"😆....and aaj "I YOU LOVE"😆.....he was extra cute in the bit when he was trying to put the MS and sindoor on her happily and saying "meri biwi Mishti"😆....matlab yeh banda ROOH se khush hai that Mishti is his now.....iska bas chale toh pura din baith ke biwi ko nihaare😆

Best part about the epi was how in sync Mishbir were despite all the drama going on....Mishti was both exasperated with and worried for Abir and still she managed it so well. She pretended that she herself was ill so that they had an excuse for why Abir was holding on to her at the pooja. Aaj they had that proper husband-wife sync without Mishti going overboard in bahu mode.

And she got so emotional when Abir suggested they feed the poor instead even if they aren't able to do the aarti. Mishti's resolve just grew seeing Abir ki haalat that she has to find the culprit. 

Meenu's plans backfiring on her for the Nth time😆.....but aaj yeh bhi clear ho gaya that Meenu considers Kunal paraya....lol uska asli interest is only in keeping and controlling Abir. 

Precap is what I'm wondering about....seems like Meenu ka dream😆.....both the sisters are fighting just like she wants and then she herself starts shouting about how both the sisters have done this haalat of ghar ka beta😆

Remains to be seen what actually ends up happening as Mishti discovers the truth about the drugged coffee.....her suspicions are deffo beginning to center on Kuhu. 

Sabko apni importance ki hi padi hai😆.....Kunal atleast was genuinely worried for Abir.....Kuhu ko koi farak nahin padaa and still was only obsessed with doing the pooja with her trophy husband😆

Both mishbir were is so much sync today not only in their action, and understand but also in their expressions 😆

boy he tried eating in your words savoring mish thrice today 😆 i so wanted a scene of abir eating mishti doi n teasing mish but this has gone to another level of cuteness ❤️

and the feeding poor... mish was so emotional but also she had that pride n adoration for abir... the way they both admire n be proud of each other is something applaud worthy... 👏❤️

Actually i feel half of precap can be meenu dream but also can be real... mishti is not gonna sit quiet after knowing the result its about abir n she is a sherni when it comes to protecting abir.. 😆

but on a serious note one thing i loved today was even though meenu did it for instigation or whatever reason i liked how she supported mish not only her but whole RJV supported both mishbir n kuku... when mah family cant shut jas bcoz she is own family these people never let anyone talk a word against their family member nor do they do not let any others do... its like once you become a part of their family you will be supported no matter what be it mishti or kuhu or anyone... 

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

i loved the way Mishti than cutely tells Abhir n handle him n his biting😳

She was n angle today

abhir was about to get down and go behind her when she went to sit on the other side 😆... but juggnuu tells he that Mishti is right there right beside him 😳awwwwww

Hanuman of our Ram and Sita 😳

https://twitter.com/aslisharmi/status/1234716474725425153?s=20

Originally posted by: abhilashasharma

🤣 the description is so entertaining. Was the scene too hilarious, Diya?

hilarious abhi it was top notch... did you watch episode 😆