Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

awwweee this is the cutest scene.. i was about to post this gif.... it really feels like abir baby was searching for his mom, not ready to leave mish even for a sec... and i agree in future abir is gonna compete with his own kid for sharing mish attention 😆 he expects everything he wanted meenu to do from mish... 

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

awwweee this is the cutest scene.. i was about to post this gif.... it really feels like abir baby was searching for his mom, not ready to leave mish even for a sec... and i agree in future abir is gonna compete with his own kid for sharing mish attention 😆 he expects everything he wanted meenu to do from mish... 

Haaan....it was cute diyaaa....

Even Mish took up the role of mothering him happily..😆That so jaao and putting his bead on her shoulder was cute😳

I am waiting for Abir to come back to his senses......will he remember all this??😆

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

even i tought same after watching their auto scene

Originally posted by: Mimzy

Haaan....it was cute diyaaa....

Even Mish took up the role of mothering him happily..😆That so jaao and putting his bead on her shoulder was cute😳

I am waiting for Abir to come back to his senses......will he remember all this??😆

Haan mini more than hubby wife they were like cute baby n mama.. 😆 i just love such things mini both being the mother hen of each other... 

aweee the so jao scene n abir happily lying n closing his eyes... thats the sweetest scene.. and also he didnt leave her even for a sec... like kids keep holding mom hand whenever they go out he kept on holding her through out 

haan last time he had a vague memory that mish came, the kiss and all... hope he remembers this time too and its not like he is drunk its the side effect of the meds naa see during the serving everyone scene abir was little normal.. so he does remember all this.. 

Originally posted by: AreYaar

His expressions while trying to tie that MS like he was solving the biggest Math problem😆....and he was SO happy over his achievement in the end.....LOL

Then whatever the hell he was doing with her dupatta and weirding Mishti out😆

The sindoor bit and "meri pyari biwi"😆

awee this scene... yaar i was waiting for your cap in morning but i got late.. 😆

look at the first pic in dupatta scene... both their expression are in sync... even when she asked what are you doing n him saying i'm looking at you both were talking with a smirk type of expression.. they both are so much similar.. 

when such sindoor scene come in other shows the heroine gets shy or cries or something here mish adores him n her expression were so subtle yet natural.. Rhea n shaheer both were top notch today.. ❤️

chinnu_kaku thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: preeti200

Poor Abir literally biting her🤣🤣🤣

Lagta hey star plus is in a mood to show all their serials in comedy mode.😆

Edited by Thimag1314 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by: SheThought

Editors cut the entire scene of Mishti literally giving Abir a facial while try to wake him up smiley3

And Abir throwing a flying kiss to the doctor - Editors have to be heartless to cut such a cute scene smiley7

Abir being all cute and romantic in his nashili haalat... hayee! Kitni pyari harkate kar raha tha  He was actually trying to eat Mishti smiley36

But he was so drugged! Bechara was not well at all!! Mishti was so adorable taking care of him, bacche ki tarah sambhal rahi thi... awww..

She felt so embarrassed seeing the entire family when they entered the pooja place. But chalo, they had made the prasad and fed the needy... ho gayi inki pooja! Plain and Simple and without any limelight ❤️

And now let's talk about the other Pooja.

"Kuhu's BIRGing - in Greyscale"

Today's episode title should have been Kuhu's Basking In Reflected Glorying - in Greyscale"

Be at the pooja venue on time and decorate the Shivling and voila! Mishti's hardwork  and success can be yours 😃

But Hats off to Kuhu's Arjun-like focus on getting to do the pooja with Kunal! Matlab Lakhsh toh Har haal main pana hai 👍🏼

But I wonder what happened to her bro love today? BB has hammered into everyone's brain, including the audience, what this pooja meant to Abir. But so what?!.. bro can take a chill pill (no pun intended 🤔), I get to do my Romantic pooja with Kunal, yay!!

Btw, people who wonder why some are against Abir's bro-jaap should get the answer today. Or not, because hey, it's all writers fault!

Arre Parulmasi, Kuhu ne yeh ahhhmazing sajawat nahin ki hoti toh bhi pooja ho sakti thi ji. Log toh Shivling shape ke patthar se bhi kar lete hai - bas bhawana honi chaihiye 

Jasmeet and her lambi zubaan... toh ab Mishti peeti-paati bhi hogi. wah! Sabko apne beta Nannu samaj ke rakhha hai kya chachi? Anyways, moving on...

She was hellbent on Kuhu doing the pooja. Varsha ke mann main bhi laddoo phoote... fair enough. But I was just marveling at nanki Kuhu beaming with happiness every time someone mentioned KuKu should do the pooja!! Arre bolana bro jaaye bhaad main, kyun bar bar beechmain bro laate ho?! 😡

So, today BM too questioned BB on why only Abir can do the pooja and why not KuKu? - Chalo, people who feel BM always favors Mishti gets to feel happy today. Or not, because yeah writers ne aise hi line likh di hogi. 

Wah Kuhu, Mishti is #Independent and apne mann ka karti hai, or maybe the pooja might not be important to her and that's why they got late! Wah smiley32

Chalo, BB was trying to instigate Mishti and asked Kuhu... but Kuhu is the one answering, no one forced her, then??

I know I know, Writers ki galti hai. Their galti is only limited to Kuhu, baaki kuch ho toh character ki galti hai 👍🏼

Kuhu gets to do her romantic pooja. Hope she is happy for once. Or not. Oh yeah, writers fault 😛

Pali same feeling yaar they edited out mant mishbir balcony scene.... her facial massage, her helping him get up, flying kiss, what not... and now i dont know what all they edited in today episode drunk abir... we need segment of today mishbir scene yaar.. 😒

the actual pooja was done by mishbir what more do we want... and mish n abir looked like mother n baby totally... mish was so caring, she was able to manage his antics n not get irritated too, such kids both are... now i want mish to get drunk n abir being the mother hen of her... 😆

other pooja the only thing i liked is kunal was the only one constantly worried about mishbir others were more into their own priority... kuhu n her bro jhaap is like mobile signal comes only at times when needed else pufff... 

and BM i think they are trying to balance her pali... she does love mishbir more but then she is trying to give kuku importance too... but also once abir falls she is the first one to handle him n take care of him... even meenu was standing aside.. saying this by pic we got... 

and kuhu n her words regarding mish conveniently changes according to situation yaar.. what to say... i dont even remember once for one time where kuhu's antics came infront of everyone or once when she has accepted her mistake infront of family... she conveniently blames mish always n also kunal for email when she actively was a part of it... for once i want her to accept her mistake but then show will end..  

the last point i totally agree only mishti n abir can make mistake if kuhu does its makers mistake for showing her as villain.. 👏

Originally posted by: Mimzy

Diyaaaaa.........

*******Back at u from dreamland

Even I want Abir like this always.....maybe next time mish can also get drunk....when will my wish of her getting drunk be fulfilled??

Diyaa he tried to bite her many times....

In room one time, in auto when mish got abir into the auto and was talking to jugnu abir was leaning his head on her hand and he was continuously trying to take a bite(watch it its cute), then he tried to bite her finger in auto....😳

Haha....even I also want to keep watching....wish we got a full episode of such cute scenes.....😆

Precap .....becoz of meenu declaration I think its a dream...we can't predict.....😆

Miniiiiiii 

*******still floating n chatting 😆

Me too mini i want drunk mish and abir taking care of her like this n mish is gonna be extremely bold when drunk thats for sure 😆 hoping this holi we will get mini... 

he bit her thrice naa... i counted it 😆 yaar i want more of him biting her in real i mean in sense by remembering this... 😆 Auto scene was the most cutest... and i want segment of it yaar.. we know they woud've cut alot of cute moments... so we need a full segment by DD the only channel which releases full episode segment 😆

true precap is unpredictable mini but still it has more chances of being real as meenu wont leave it easily seeing abir like this... 

more than anything i noticed one thing mish making abir lie in their bed... i so want mish coming down in her angry sherni avtar after settling abir in room n confront kuhu.. 😆

Originally posted by: SheThought

Twice nahi Diyu, thrice he tried to bite her 😆

Once in room and twice in Auto 😆

haan pali i noticed it... he was trying to bite a every chance,, so cute,,, i want a scene of him doing it in his sense 😆

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Pali same feeling yaar they edited out mant mishbir balcony scene.... her facial massage, her helping him get up, flying kiss, what not... and now i dont know what all they edited in today episode drunk abir... we need segment of today mishbir scene yaar.. 😒

the actual pooja was done by mishbir what more do we want... and mish n abir looked like mother n baby totally... mish was so caring, she was able to manage his antics n not get irritated too, such kids both are... now i want mish to get drunk n abir being the mother hen of her... 😆

other pooja the only thing i liked is kunal was the only one constantly worried about mishbir others were more into their own priority... kuhu n her bro jhaap is like mobile signal comes only at times when needed else pufff... 

and BM i think they are trying to balance her pali... she does love mishbir more but then she is trying to give kuku importance too... but also once abir falls she is the first one to handle him n take care of him... even meenu was standing aside.. saying this by pic we got... 

and kuhu n her words regarding mish conveniently changes according to situation yaar.. what to say... i dont even remember once for one time where kuhu's antics came infront of everyone or once when she has accepted her mistake infront of family... she conveniently blames mish always n also kunal for email when she actively was a part of it... for once i want her to accept her mistake but then show will end..  

the last point i totally agree only mishti n abir can make mistake if kuhu does its makers mistake for showing her as villain.. 👏

Diyu, even I am not sure what all they edited from today’s episode!

The whole Mish trying to help him wake up and then get up plus the doctor flying kiss, everything edited 🙄
And unless we get a segment, we won’t know what all they chopped from today’s impromptu romance 😖😫

Arre Jas ka bakwas thoda Kum dekha dete 😠

yeah Kunal went to look for his bhai as he was the nay one worried. Kuhu was only interested in performing the pooja 🤔

Her love for bro - no comments 😳