Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: --Pro.vo.King--

The OP is "uncalled for" .. 

Get it ? 

Maybe Thappad is just a 3/10 movie ???

I mean Tapsee is pretty weird looking unless she’s in a bikini. I can’t imagine why anyone thought it’d be a good movie 🤣

Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Maybe Thappad is just a 3/10 movie ???

I mean Tapsee is pretty weird looking unless she’s in a bikini. I can’t imagine why anyone thought it’d be a good movie 🤣

I'm not sure why but this somehow made me laugh. 😆

--Pro.vo.King-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Glitter_In_Eye

I'm not sure why but this somehow made me laugh. 😆

Same here .. 

He is in his own world .. Completely detached with the real negativity on this thread .. 😆

SakuraKakashi thumbnail

Same here .. 

He is in his own world .. Completely detached with the real negativity on this thread .. 😆

He is always like that. Damn innocent soul.😆

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Far from being a "weirdo" , ponymo is a dangerous anti-social , anti-national element on this forum ..

My question was on your defense for ponymo ( which was utterly illogical ) .. As for where your sympathies lies , it is your business , none of my business .. You should have thought twice before piggybacking ponymo to justify your own  estrogen filled hatred for "sissy boys's" randi rona .. Should have taken your own knife to chop off their penises instead of hiding behind ponymo .. 

Firstly, ponymo isn't wrong when she said Bhakts and misogynistic(as per her, for me they are just overtly sensitive sissy boys) are down voting Thappad.

Secondly, ponymo being anti social or anti national is just your opinion. I don't consider her anything of that sort. You have every right to have your opinion, and so do I. And no that doesn't mean I agree with ponymo in most things, as she is quite SJW in most of the things, and I don't agree with her at all, but here she isn't wrong when she days Bhakts downvoted Thappad.

NathuPyare thumbnail

Feminists and Ghulams should counter it with high ratings. 

--Pro.vo.King-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RegressiveThug

Firstly, ponymo isn't wrong when she said Bhakts and misogynistic(as per her, for me they are just overtly sensitive sissy boys) are down voting Thappad.

Secondly, ponymo being anti social or anti national is just your opinion. I don't consider her anything of that sort. You have every right to have your opinion, and so do I. And no that doesn't mean I agree with ponymo in most things, as she is quite SJW in most of the things, and I don't agree with her at all, but here she isn't wrong when she days Bhakts downvoted Thappad.

Fine .. At least you are back to what you did initially - defending the OP .. 

That takes me back to my original point - can we generalize all Muslims and give out statements "Jihadis/ Muslims protesting against CAA" ? .. You cant deny the basis for such generalizations , just as you aren't denying the basis on which the OP stands .. 

The TM is just another bigot and is using this platform to vent out her bigotry .. The concern in the OP isn't real , the propaganda is ..  If the same topic was made by someone like ATC ( who borders on a man hating feminist herself ) , i would have focused more on the concern , rather than the propaganda but i would still call her out for the blatant generalization ..There is a way to put across your points/ concerns .. It shows where you are coming from .. The OP is about name calling which isn't justified no matter how you try to twist it ..

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: NathuPyare

Feminists and Ghulams should counter it with high ratings. 

Quid Pro Qo 😆

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Fine .. At least you are back to what you did initially - defending the OP .. 

That takes me back to my original point - can we generalize all Muslims and give out statements "Jihadis/ Muslims protesting against CAA" ? .. You cant deny the basis for such generalizations , just as you aren't denying the basis on which the OP stands .. 

The TM is just another bigot and is using this platform to vent out her bigotry .. The concern in the OP isn't real , the propaganda is ..  If the same topic was made by someone like ATC ( who borders on a man hating feminist herself ) , i would have focused more on the concern , rather than the propaganda but i would still call her out for the blatant generalization ..There is a way to put across your points/ concerns .. It shows where you are coming from .. The OP is about name calling which isn't justified no matter how you try to twist it ..

Bhakts aren't equivalent of Jehadis firstly, it is a word mostly used to mock Modi supporters. And are Jehadis protesting against CAA, yes. Not every Muslim on there is Jehadi, but this protest is certainly lead and organize by Jehadis, who are heading a whole bunch of illiterates, mercenaries and paranoid groups, and sadly by backed by opposition communists and leftists. So yes, you can say Jehadis are against CAA.

Same way ponymo when she says, Bhakts and Misogynist boycott, she isn't painting a fake, imaginative or manufactured thing, it is true most of the pro-CAAs Bhakts are boycotting and downvoting Thappad.

Ponymo can be anything you accuse her to be of, but she isn't lying or making up stuff here in this thread.

Edited by RegressiveThug - 4 years ago
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: RegressiveThug

Bhakts aren't equivalent of Jehadis firstly, it is a word mostly used to mock Modi supporters. And are Jehadis protesting against CAA, yes. Not every Muslim on there is Jehadi, but this protest is certainly lead and organize by Jehadis, who are heading a whole bunch of illiterates, mercenaries and paranoid groups, and sadly by backed by opposition communists and leftists. So yes, you can say Jehadis are against CAA.

Same way ponymo when she says, Bhakts and Misogynist boycott, she isn't painting a fake, imaginative or manufactured thing, it is true most of the pro-CAAs Bhakts are boycotting and downvoting Thappad.

Ponymo can be anything you accuse her to be of, but she isn't lying or making up stuff here in this thread.

no , jehadis are not protesting against CAA as modi and his Bhakts are trying to project it . Muslims are protesting against it because it’s against them . I don’t get why Bhakts are having an issue with the protests when CAA is not against them . It’s against Muslims and they have every right to protest against it in a democracy unless India is no more a democracy. 

modi is passing laws against Muslims and what are they supposed to do ? Accept it silently ? They have every right to protest against his stupid laws which he is passing targeting a specific community. Instead of talking to the protesters , Modi Govt’s is trying to project them as jihadis and started Riots to stop these protests 🤪