Misogynists and bhakts spamming Thappad with low ratings - Page 5

Posted: 4 years ago

A hindu guy was stabbed 400 times in 6 hours by some monsters. But ofcourse his life doesn't counts. A girl's  naked body was found there. But that doesn't counts 

Hindus shops , businesses were destroyed but that doesn't count for some

And then expect hindus to be secular all the time. But never follow the same🤪

Human right violations exist for particular community only

Edited by Ronaldo_fan - 4 years ago

Originally posted by taniya.91

Is this what u can come with as defense ?

😲

No its no longer an internal matter

Its an international matter of huge violations of human rights & of UN acts

This barbaric so-called superior religious-toxic mentality of stone age by the GOONS needs to be STOPPED by the intervention of other countries for the sake of humanity.

The world should just silently watch killings of innocent Muslims, every possible violation of human rights & of minorities, inhuman curfew for 200 days, destructions & burnings of their homes & mosques and all kind of possible harassment against Muslims just bcoz it is someone's INTERNAL matter so that human right violations should continue with full entitlement by those crack toxic heads.

Shame on such barbaric mind set, and its supporters.

🤢👎🏼

-------------

You should be the last one to talk about these. Everyone knows the state of minorities in Pak. Let's not even go there. 

Speaking about human right violation,will your puppet PM and you guys ever talk about Uighur Muslims. Infact your PM when asked about it said that he doesnt even know who they are..So shameless. 

Even Hindus were killed in Delhi riots..Will you acknowledge that?Nahi. Woh toh narrative ko support nahi karta na

The biggest irony is inspite of us being so barbaric you still shamelessly come here making new IDs every now and then..

Originally posted by --Pro.vo.King--

If only .. Feminazis , you know .. Hopeless cases ...😆

I do 

I think TM is writing is some fairy tale 🤣

By the same logic , can we call all Muslims Jihadis/ Terrorists ? .. That wouldn't fall under "making up stuff" , would it ? .. There is a basis for making up that stuff , isn't there ? .. 

The fact is - ponymo is a bigot .. And she is getting called out for being one .. The above quoted defense doesn't help her case .. 😆

ponymo maybe a weirdo leftist who has an unexplainable hatred towards anything conservative and patriarchal, but she isn't wrong in saying Thappad is being downvoted by Bhakts and, misogynists, I would like to make it clear, more than misogynistic but a new brand of sissy men, who act like pansy boys "oh sab ladki dhoka deti hai" types. And I have zero zero sympathies with this new two breeds of men, (a) Victim card playing Devdas chutiyes,pehle chut ke peeche, hawas ko pyaar manno, jab chut naa mile toh randi rona suru and (b) wannabe feminist soyboys who think anything masculine is bad, and are always hating on anything men, and act sorry always about what men around the world does. Lund katlo gand ke jaane, naa lund rahega, naa tum chutiyo ko sorry feel hoga being the evil evil male.

By the same logic , can we call all Muslims Jihadis/ Terrorists ? .. That wouldn't fall under "making up stuff" , would it ? .. There is a basis for making up that stuff , isn't there ? .. 

The fact is - ponymo is a bigot .. And she is getting called out for being one .. The above quoted defense doesn't help her case .. 😆

Why oppose Bakht to Muslims ? And why this easy link up to terrorism ? 

Originally posted by RegressiveThug

ponymo maybe a weirdo leftist who has an unexplainable hatred towards anything conservative and patriarchal, but she isn't wrong in saying Thappad is being downvoted by Bhakts and, misogynists, I would like to make it clear, more than misogynistic but a new brand of sissy men, who act like pansy boys "oh sab ladki dhoka deti hai" types. And I have zero zero sympathies with this new two breeds of men, (a) Victim card playing Devdas chutiyes,pehle chut ke peeche, hawas ko pyaar manno, jab chut naa mile toh randi rona suru and (b) wannabe feminist soyboys who think anything masculine is bad, and are always hating on anything men, and act sorry always about what men around the world does. Lund katlo gand ke jaane, naa lund rahega, naa tum chutiyo ko sorry feel hoga being the evil evil male.

Far from being a "weirdo" , ponymo is a dangerous anti-social , anti-national element on this forum ..

My question was on your defense for ponymo ( which was utterly illogical ) .. As for where your sympathies lies , it is your business , none of my business .. You should have thought twice before piggybacking ponymo to justify your own  estrogen filled hatred for "sissy boys's" randi rona .. Should have taken your own knife to chop off their penises instead of hiding behind ponymo .. 

Originally posted by Maraka_Musso89

Why oppose Bakht to Muslims ? And why this easy link up to terrorism ? 

Isn't that the theme of the thread ? .. Look at what OP and the topic suggests ;  re-evaluate your question and come back to me if you still arent clear .. 

Originally posted by taniya.91

Bhakts don't have that much time in hand for such lame activities.

They r busy harassing Muslims.. destroying their homes & mosques allover the India & doing inhuman violence in Delhi currently.

---------------------

People like you are the reason why even good Muslims get victimized due to hate filled bigotry propagated by the likes of you .. It is not just about your country , my country or your religion , my religion .. You should stay out of serious issues irrespective of what country , what religion it concerns .. Because sweetheart you dont help the cause .. You absolutely dont ! .. The sooner you learn , the better .. 

Isn't that the theme of the thread ? .. Look at what OP and the topic suggests ;  re-evaluate your question and come back to me if you still arent clear .. 

The OP is talking about the Bhakts not the Muslims. Bringing Muslim into this topic for no reason is uncalled for. 

People keep on opposing Muslims and Bhakts and one can see the results today in Delhi.

Originally posted by Maraka_Musso89

The OP is talking about the Bhakts not the Muslims. Bringing Muslim into this topic for no reason is uncalled for. 

People keep on opposing Muslims and Bhakts and one can see the results today in Delhi.

The OP is "uncalled for" .. 

Get it ?