Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Mimzy

Aahhhh....yess....looks like mishbir pair pakadaoing her highness kuhuness track is coming up......👏Mahaan Kuhu ko kaise misunderstand kiyaaa yeh aisanfarmosh log......after all she did for them😭

ofcourse they have to do it  nakh ragadke maafi maangna hai... poor kuhu did so much for them... ehsaanfarmosh mihsbir chaa 😭  she is the reason mishbir are together today.. 

Originally posted by: The_incredible

Ha Diya..voh bacchha hai..sab ki baaton mein aake gadbad karte Hain..woh aone aap koi galti nahi Kar sakta.

haan ofcourse kudh ka brain nahi haina

Edited by LetThereBeLight - 4 years ago
ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Ha cool..but Nasha itni jaldi toh nahi utne wale hai yaar..it will be like kuku almost trying to do Pooja and mishbir coming like a bang at the end..let's see what happens but I'm not expecting anything..

drama tho hoga... kya kya hoga we should see it now...

Originally posted by: ruhi19

then one fine day they will ask to kill someone or kill herself then what she will do

haa she will do it after writing a letter sab mishti ki wajase

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

haha even i'm interested only in this how mish is gonna manage intoxicated abir in pooja its gonna be super funny 😉😆

Looking at his antics its going to be cute......😉

Npdeepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinutha91

Okay I have been inactive for a while now. But could not stop myself from commenting today. Makers ne bhang peeli lagta hai. They are using kuhu's character to create drama and make it seem like things happened accidently and nobody was at fault. I mean seriously! Kuhu has been jealous since the beginning. She was never a fair player. In the first episode she kicks mishti's cycle when she sees mishti winning the race. Not sure how many of you have seen this since this was telecasted in the parent show. She conviniently gets away with everything. After all parallel lead hai. And Ghar ke sab log uske mahan bhakt!! Don't even get me started on the bro code between abir and her. It makes me sick 😷 kuhu pls grow up. If mishti can't get any hak in maheshwari household since uska khoon alag hai and wo parayi hai, then same logic applies to Kunal. How can u claim everything in rajvansh house as ur's? Kaunsi hak hai tumhari? Ppl like her might not even stand by Kunal if he loses his money. I am sorry to say this. But this is what I feel abt a girl who fell for a guy looking at his sports car!

Exactly, i second you... this is what I have telling from the time she started to see Parul as a servant. 

If they ( Kuhu and Jas) would have come to know that kunal is not a RV then they might have changed the proposal from kunal to Abir for kuhu and they would have got Mishti married to kunal. 
I am really disappointed with kuhu today. She is worried that Kunal is not RV... so she it’s wants his money and the surname and not true love..

Just leave kuhuness aside..look how cute Abir is looking yaar.i can't take my eyes off from this adorable munchkin..how will Mishti handle intoxicated Abir .it will be interesting😆😆

Wow boy looks so cute yaar... aweee these two are gonna rock it... will it come tomorrow or on monday 😆 

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

haa she will do it after writing a letter sab mishti ki wajase

bang on... mishti ne cease fire kiya par tumne wo baat kaha maani...

agar mishti karenge tho jaan bhoch ke...

kuhu karenge tho istigate kiya...

wah..wah...

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

Yes let's leave everyone's fav kuhu😵...I don't want to get msg from anyone for her😆

Look at how Mishti will handle the situation😆

I think we shouldn't expect any MishBir scenes

Coz they will show MishBir coming at the end.. We know it because in Offscreen live videos.. Both MishBir were decked up.....

So Mishti will quickly think about something n get Abhir to do the Pooja😊

haha cool the nasha wont go away for 6 hours according to what meenu said today so abir will be in this state only even during pooja... hayee i am excited to see mish handling him during pooja 

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Just leave kuhuness aside..look how cute Abir is looking yaar.i can't take my eyes off from this adorable munchkin..how will Mishti handle intoxicated Abir .it will be interesting😆😆

He is so awwdorable......❤️

I want to pull his cheeks......😆