Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Npdeepa

Exactly, i second you... this is what I have telling from the time she started to see Parul as a servant. 

If they ( Kuhu and Jas) would have come to know that kunal is not a RV then they might have changed the proposal from kunal to Abir for kuhu and they would have got Mishti married to kunal. 
I am really disappointed with kuhu today. She is worried that Kunal is not RV... so she it’s wants his money and the surname and not true love..

exactly my point...

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruhi19

abir gave flying kisses to doc from terrace...

what i thought it was for jugnu but doc ko diya 🤣 he kisses everyone except mish 🤣

ruhi19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

what i thought it was for jugnu but doc ko diya 🤣 he kisses everyone except mish 🤣

mkish ke liye bechari abi tak shayri pe hi atak gaya...

Originally posted by: Mimzy

Yes yes.....hw dare evil mishtiness blame pure kuhuness😡

All hail "SAB MISHTI KI WAJAH SE"

Yes sab mishti ki wajah se 😡 how dare she even raise her voice at the poor girl who is already mentally stressed due to meenu... 

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

He is so awwdorable......❤️

I want to pull his cheeks......😆

Even I want to do that mini...do u know ,whatever problem I face,when I see his pic..my all tensions ,my all worries goes..he is like a miracle..

Looking at his antics its going to be cute......😉

Exactly drunk abir is always a treat he goes full on Mishti Angry chorni mood... 😉 "angry chorni kaha hai"  😆 he is gonna super cute running behind mish during pooja.. 😆

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

ohh haan i forgot everyone instigates kuhu, everything is others fault n in end she gets stuck bcoz of others mistake bechari kudh ka brain nahi hai... 

ohh yes kunal is the one who started this ngo, is an app developer, and got youngest entrepreneur award, abir just goofs around n spends kunals money lavishly naa.. he always depends on family n now mish has added up, he shouldnt have married without becoming a responsible person... 

Exactly Abir shouldn't have married....now Kunal will have to provide for Mishti as well.....and Kuhu is the one who is going to suffer😲

Is mishti ke wajah se....Kuhu is compromising her life.....🤔

Originally posted by: ruhi19

bang on... mishti ne cease fire kiya par tumne wo baat kaha maani...

agar mishti karenge tho jaan bhoch ke...

kuhu karenge tho istigate kiya...

wah..wah...

haan ofcourse mish kare tho she did on own but kuhu is always instigated... and mish should never connect past with what happens now as the reasons are different only kuhu can think of past n connect it with what happens now.. 

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Wow boy looks so cute yaar... aweee these two are gonna rock it... will it come tomorrow or on monday 😆 

Ha Diya..he looks super cute and adorable..I can't help but adore this munchkin..I'm not able to take my eyes off him..Sha is the mosr cutest actor in itv yaar...❤️❤️

ruhi19 thumbnail