Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Mimzy

Cmon.....diyaaaaa......

Ofcourse evryone instigates Kuhu....she is the only innocent party in every mess. I mean rest of them always gives her mixed signals, they are two faced. She is the only real person in the show.

And of course she has rights to do the pooja since its her hisband Kunal who is wrking for the family. Abir is living off Kunal's hardwork naa??......So how dare mishti be responsible for the pooja??

ohh haan i forgot everyone instigates kuhu, everything is others fault n in end she gets stuck bcoz of others mistake bechari kudh ka brain nahi hai... 

ohh yes kunal is the one who started this ngo, is an app developer, and got youngest entrepreneur award, abir just goofs around n spends kunals money lavishly naa.. he always depends on family n now mish has added up, he shouldnt have married without becoming a responsible person... 

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Aahhhh....yess....looks like mishbir pair pakadaoing her highness kuhuness track is coming up......👏Mahaan Kuhu ko kaise misunderstand kiyaaa yeh aisanfarmosh log......after all she did for them😭

What mishti did was wrong..she shouldn't have done that..she shouldn't have misunderstood Kuhu..my Kuhu teacher is the best..👏👏

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_incredible

Just leave kuhuness aside..look how cute Abir is looking yaar.i can't take my eyes off from this adorable munchkin..how will Mishti handle intoxicated Abir .it will be interesting😆😆

Yes let's leave everyone's fav kuhu😵...I don't want to get msg from anyone for her😆

Look at how Mishti will handle the situation😆

I think we shouldn't expect any MishBir scenes

Coz they will show MishBir coming at the end.. We know it because in Offscreen live videos.. Both MishBir were decked up.....

So Mishti will quickly think about something n get Abhir to do the Pooja😊

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_incredible

What mishti did was wrong..she shouldn't have done that..she shouldn't have misunderstood Kuhu..my Kuhu teacher is the best..👏👏

kuhu ki baate chodo... concentrate on our abir...

he is just a treat to watch...

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Mishti and Abir should apologize for misunderstanding ppl one time. Rest of them gets a free pass for all the things they did to deliberately hurt mishbir👏👏.....Taaliyaan......

Are they didnt try to separate mishbir on own they were instigated n were insecure n were protecting mishbir for their own good... 😒

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

I don't think Abhir will know it so soon....but Mishti will know and big Ben will make sure of it.....and Mishti will follow suit..

She'll go all out on kuhu I guess .....in private or before everyone no idea

But I don't think anyone can blame Mishti Then... Even if kuhu says it was a mistake.. It wasn't a small mistake na

Arey ......as much as we know of mishtiness she will hide it from everyone.......blast Kuhu in pvt .....then something will happen to make mishtiness the villain...and kuhuness the bechaari and everyone will chant together.....

"SAB MISHTI KI WAJAH SE"

ruhi19 thumbnail

Arey ......as much as we know of mishtiness she will hide it from everyone.......blast Kuhu in pvt .....then something will happen to make mishtiness the villain...and kuhuness the bechaari and everyone will chant together.....

"SAB MISHTI KI WAJAH SE"

arey chodo yar... ,lets enjoy what we get...

ruhi19 thumbnail

abir gave flying kisses to doc from terrace...

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

Yes let's leave everyone's fav kuhu😵...I don't want to get msg from anyone for her😆

Look at how Mishti will handle the situation😆

I think we shouldn't expect any MishBir scenes

Coz they will show MishBir coming at the end.. We know it because in Offscreen live videos.. Both MishBir were decked up.....

So Mishti will quickly think about something n get Abhir to do the Pooja😊

Ha cool..but Nasha itni jaldi toh nahi utne wale hai yaar..it will be like kuku almost trying to do Pooja and mishbir coming like a bang at the end..let's see what happens but I'm not expecting anything..

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

haan and evil mishtiness will be held on gun point by everyone... she needs this how dare she go against kuhuness 😡

Yes yes.....hw dare evil mishtiness blame pure kuhuness😡

All hail "SAB MISHTI KI WAJAH SE"