Rhea-Shaheer|MishBir|AT: 75| DT Note Pg 120 - Page 7

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by vinutha91

Okay I have been inactive for a while now. But could not stop myself from commenting today. Makers ne bhang peeli lagta hai. They are using kuhu's character to create drama and make it seem like things happened accidently and nobody was at fault. I mean seriously! Kuhu has been jealous since the beginning. She was never a fair player. In the first episode she kicks mishti's cycle when she sees mishti winning the race. Not sure how many of you have seen this since this was telecasted in the parent show. She conviniently gets away with everything. After all parallel lead hai. And Ghar ke sab log uske mahan bhakt!! Don't even get me started on the bro code between abir and her. It makes me sick 😷 kuhu pls grow up. If mishti can't get any hak in maheshwari household since uska khoon alag hai and wo parayi hai, then same logic applies to Kunal. How can u claim everything in rajvansh house as ur's? Kaunsi hak hai tumhari? Ppl like her might not even stand by Kunal if he loses his money. I am sorry to say this. But this is what I feel abt a girl who fell for a guy looking at his sports car!

perfect dear... 👍🏼

Originally posted by The_incredible

Not everyone , every mah family member exvpet Mishti . even if the pill falls into the mug,who told her to open the pill and take it in her hand..and she should have stopped everyone from drinking..

Are meenu bhi hai include her she always gets away with everything except for abir no one questions her but at end even abir feels guilty for raising voice in his mother... 

exactly this ammu if also it was unknown why didnt she stop everyone from drinking it.... just like how kunal didnt keep the spiked drink away... 

Originally posted by The_incredible

Even I don't want it mini..bahut ho gaya..yeh log kuch bhi karte Hain..bas I hope Abir doesn't support Kuhu this tym..

Mishti and Abir should apologize for misunderstanding ppl one time. Rest of them gets a free pass for all the things they did to deliberately hurt mishbir👏👏.....Taaliyaan......

Originally posted by Mimzy

Itna bada whitewashing toh meine baba track mein last dekha thaa......😆

Wah wah......I am interested in hw she will be taking an intoxicated Abir to the poojaa😆

haha even i'm interested only in this how mish is gonna manage intoxicated abir in pooja its gonna be super funny 😉😆

Originally posted by Cool_wonder

I don't think Abhir will know it so soon....but Mishti will know and big Ben will make sure of it.....and Mishti will follow suit..

She'll go all out on kuhu I guess .....in private or before everyone no idea

But I don't think anyone can blame Mishti Then... Even if kuhu says it was a mistake.. It wasn't a small mistake na

yaar sab mishti ki galti hai whether other do mistake or not at end mish is the one to be held responsible for everything

Originally posted by ruhi19

kuhu cant be handled by anyone... she just want mish to go out and RJV to be for her and her sports car

Are this is not her own thought meenu n jas are instigating her, she is innocent... 

Originally posted by LetThereBeLight

you think mini... yaar i'm sure mishbir together at end will apologize to kuhu n for her will even be ready to leave rjv as they did wrong with her,,, its nothing new.. like nish track here too mishbir will apologize even the other did mistake it will not even be bought out... 

Aahhhh....yess....looks like mishbir pair pakadaoing her highness kuhuness track is coming up......👏Mahaan Kuhu ko kaise misunderstand kiyaaa yeh aisanfarmosh log......after all she did for them😭

Just leave kuhuness aside..look how cute Abir is looking yaar.i can't take my eyes off from this adorable munchkin..how will Mishti handle intoxicated Abir .it will be interesting😆😆

Are this is not her own thought meenu n jas are instigating her, she is innocent... 

Ha Diya..voh bacchha hai..sab ki baaton mein aake gadbad karte Hain..woh aone aap koi galti nahi Kar sakta.

then one fine day they will ask to kill someone or kill herself then what she will do