Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jayati321 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Divine_darkness

Constructive criticism of other characters is allowed on IF but not in  appreciation thread, if we want to discuss about any other characters make a separate thread or on LD thread we can discuss but not in Mishbir AT .

If we discuss about any other characters in appreciation thread we may again get a warning ,Mishbir AT can be used only to discuss about Mishbir or resha only.

someone Posted about getting a warning PM from mod after that most of the discussion went about other AT ,IF threads n character and how we will report every post made by them which is anti Mishbir so that their AT also gets closed I think this is what MOD was referring to as planning n plotting. 

Don't want to moral police but I know most of us are frustrated bcoz of other characters n how the story line is proceeding n want to discuss about it but from now let's only discuss about resha n Mishbir only in Appreciation thread and about other characters n story line we can make a separate post and give our feedback or constructive criticism in those post . Don't want MODs to remove our Mishbir AT from IF so from now let's stick to only discussion of Mishbir n resha in AT.

Sorry if my words hurt anyone 

Thank you so much for this clarification. 👍🏼

Much needed for all of us. 

Really appreciate it.🤗