Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DashOfSass thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Okay I have been inactive for a while now. But could not stop myself from commenting today. Makers ne bhang peeli lagta hai. They are using kuhu's character to create drama and make it seem like things happened accidently and nobody was at fault. I mean seriously! Kuhu has been jealous since the beginning. She was never a fair player. In the first episode she kicks mishti's cycle when she sees mishti winning the race. Not sure how many of you have seen this since this was telecasted in the parent show. She conviniently gets away with everything. After all parallel lead hai. And Ghar ke sab log uske mahan bhakt!! Don't even get me started on the bro code between abir and her. It makes me sick 😷 kuhu pls grow up. If mishti can't get any hak in maheshwari household since uska khoon alag hai and wo parayi hai, then same logic applies to Kunal. How can u claim everything in rajvansh house as ur's? Kaunsi hak hai tumhari? Ppl like her might not even stand by Kunal if he loses his money. I am sorry to say this. But this is what I feel abt a girl who fell for a guy looking at his sports car!

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

actually Ammu makers love everyone except mishbir... 

Not everyone , every mah family member exvpet Mishti . even if the pill falls into the mug,who told her to open the pill and take it in her hand..and she should have stopped everyone from drinking..

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruhi19

jugnu said mishbir are left not mishti...

so everyone left...

ohh so maybe mish sent jugnu bhaiya to manage n ask everyone to leave.. 

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

Big whitwashing

Kuhu mixes the pills by mistake

Mishbir get late to the pooja i guess

all r decked up n ready

Mishti is really scared.....jugnu is with her...

Abhir fully intoxicated..drugged
How will Mishti take Abhir to the Pooja we need to wait n watch

Itna bada whitewashing toh meine baba track mein last dekha thaa......😆

Wah wah......I am interested in hw she will be taking an intoxicated Abir to the poojaa😆

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mimzy

Yaaa.....and abirness and kunalness will feel for kuhuness becoz of the nainzafi on her ....😒bechaari.....

I don't think Abhir will know it so soon....but Mishti will know and big Ben will make sure of it.....and Mishti will follow suit..

She'll go all out on kuhu I guess .....in private or before everyone no idea

But I don't think anyone can blame Mishti Then... Even if kuhu says it was a mistake.. It wasn't a small mistake na

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

whatever it is but let it be in open cool... no handling kuhu alone by mish.. 

kuhu cant be handled by anyone... she just want mish to go out and RJV to be for her and her sports car

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mimzy

Yaaa.....and abirness and kunalness will feel for kuhuness becoz of the nainzafi on her ....😒bechaari.....

haan and evil mishtiness will be held on gun point by everyone... she needs this how dare she go against kuhuness 😡

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

🤣🤣 perfect perfect yaar...

are kuhu didnt push mish on own on janmashtami kunal instigated her didnt you remember the dialogue kuhu said sab kunal ki wajase ... 👏

ngo tho family property hai so ofcourse kuhu has rights naa.,,, abir didnt start that on own or didnt receive youngest entrepreneur award or did everything on own, family always supported him naa good 👏

Cmon.....diyaaaaa......

Ofcourse evryone instigates Kuhu....she is the only innocent party in every mess. I mean rest of them always gives her mixed signals, they are two faced. She is the only real person in the show.

And of course she has rights to do the pooja since its her hisband Kunal who is wrking for the family. Abir is living off Kunal's hardwork naa??......So how dare mishti be responsible for the pooja??

ruhi19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinutha91

Okay I have been inactive for a while now. But could not stop myself from commenting today. Makers ne bhang peeli lagta hai. They are using kuhu's character to create drama and make it seem like things happened accidently and nobody was at fault. I mean seriously! Kuhu has been jealous since the beginning. She was never a fair player. In the first episode she kicks mishti's cycle when she sees mishti winning the race. Not sure how many of you have seen this since this was telecasted in the parent show. She conviniently gets away with everything. After all parallel lead hai. And Ghar ke sab log uske mahan bhakt!! Don't even get me started on the bro code between abir and her. It makes me sick 😷 kuhu pls grow up. If mishti can't get any hak in maheshwari household since uska khoon alag hai and wo parayi hai, then same logic applies to Kunal. How can u claim everything in rajvansh house as ur's? Kaunsi hak hai tumhari? Ppl like her might not even stand by Kunal if he loses his money. I am sorry to say this. But this is what I feel abt a girl who fell for a guy looking at his sports car!

dear i seen this epi... i cant whitewash kuhu...

ruhi19 thumbnail

ohh so maybe mish sent jugnu bhaiya to manage n ask everyone to leave.. 

ha mish sent jugnu