Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: ammil

True..the entire premise is quite unrealistic in terms of logic. In addition to what you mentioned I'm also quite sure that donor list can't be stolen that easily๐Ÿ˜†. I liked the execution but needs to be watched like Dhoom movies๐Ÿ˜† IMO.

Panchayat (prime) is actually quite close to what we can call reality except for some glitches here and there.

Panchayat was very good indeed. I think all of us have been binge-watching web series a lot these days.๐Ÿ˜†

alina.b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Meena_J

i feel suman is going to sacrifice her win for shravan...we already know how shravan is transforming whenever suman challenges him or says words which have a huge impact on him...otherwise, he is usually so care-free and doesn't care what to do in his life...suman might have flaws too but she at least has a direction in her life which is to join the army...she's sacrificing the army rules for shravan's sake which kanchan reminded her about such as hanging out late nights etc...

Hmm...I wonder to what extent Suman will break rules for Shravan...I think her doing something very unexpected might be her self-realization that she is falling for him. I can't wait to see Suman's "falling-in-love" phase. But I was watching EDKV1 and watched a little bit of YPNTKH and thought what if like both these shows, the leads don't confess their love during their teenage years? Maybe we'll see that post-leap...but I really want a teenage dating phase.

alina.b thumbnail

i was reading about this so i think their school might have a program for this...perhaps they might show glimpses of the ncc in the upcoming episodes...my question is like not everyone wants to join the army (like how shravan mentioned he wants to go to US after completing 12th grade although we know he's going to be in the military)...perhaps they might have a program where interested students might go through extensive training or something..

@bold - Exactly! I'm interested to see WHY Shravan who never considered the army suddenly joins it...I want his reason to be solid...not because of a broken heart over Suman...I think it could be because of his Dad...remember how he said that Shravan has never done anything to make him proud. I feel like Devraj will die and then Shravan will try to be the Son he always wanted him to be. Maybe Devraj will be called a traitor and Shravan will try to clear his name 

alina.b thumbnail

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† who knows...

We may just have to adjust...I doubt they can continue all the scenes involving the class/school anymore

All thanks to Corona ๐Ÿ‘ but yes....safety & health of everyone comes first...if they stop class/school scenes then less people would be on sets

alina.b thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bucky

Great to see you here @ammil!๐Ÿค—

I feel they should've ended after the blood donation sequence. I hope it's not paused midway cuz that will look weird.

I think they will show the blood donation sequence and then show a  "mini" leap to summer vacation...I agree that they should have shown the blood donation sequence. All we can do is speculate ๐Ÿ˜ญ can we have a promo already??

alina.b thumbnail

that's where my question is too...perhaps start showing the training at least for suman besides being the girl next door etc..

If you remember correctly, in the intial promos they show Suvan at a training academy (sanik school I think) and they are shown training, doing push-ups together, etc. So I wonder if they end up training together and then separation happens after their training is over? That would be nice to see...

alina.b thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

Katy Perry made it look simple ๐Ÿ˜†

LOL boyfriend dumped you? Go join the army!

Ok so this acutally happened with my friend from high school. It was her first relationship and her boyfriend dumped her after high school so she enrolled in a program to become an army nurse. We were all surprised because she was very shy and timid and none expected her to join the army

alina.b thumbnail

True..the entire premise is quite unrealistic in terms of logic. In addition to what you mentioned I'm also quite sure that donor list can't be stolen that easily๐Ÿ˜†. I liked the execution but needs to be watched like Dhoom movies๐Ÿ˜† IMO.

Panchayat (prime) is actually quite close to what we can call reality except for some glitches here and there.

@bold - great series! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ 

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: alina.b

@bold - Exactly! I'm interested to see WHY Shravan who never considered the army suddenly joins it...I want his reason to be solid...not because of a broken heart over Suman...I think it could be because of his Dad...remember how he said that Shravan has never done anything to make him proud. I feel like Devraj will die and then Shravan will try to be the Son he always wanted him to be. Maybe Devraj will be called a traitor and Shravan will try to clear his name 

Same!

We both wrote stories based on this itself๐Ÿ˜†

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: alina.b

I think they will show the blood donation sequence and then show a  "mini" leap to summer vacation...I agree that they should have shown the blood donation sequence. All we can do is speculate ๐Ÿ˜ญ can we have a promo already??

I can already see Zee TV ads all over IG!

I wonder what is Sony doing?๐Ÿค”