Users

Frequent Posters

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

Sadly yes๐Ÿ˜ญ

Hopefully it will change with time!๐Ÿ˜ณ

yeah because over here both men & women have to follow the same protocol in order to enlist in the military & what type of service they wish to enter whether its the marine, air force etc..

Bucky thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ammil

๐Ÿค—

I know....but with dailies continuity is a problem even under normal circumstances...so won't be surprised ๐Ÿ˜†

That is so true๐Ÿ˜†

It wasn't an important event per say unless ofc they had a future parallel in mind๐Ÿค”

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† who knows...

We may just have to adjust...I doubt they can continue all the scenes involving the class/school anymore

that's where my question is too...perhaps start showing the training at least for suman besides being the girl next door etc..

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

however there are special rules for women over here in terms of entering the marine and navy

Bucky thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Yes!

It's alright! Getting to watch them again is enough for me๐Ÿ˜†

Precisely

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Meena_J

however there are special rules for women over here in terms of entering the marine and navy

Katy Perry made it look simple ๐Ÿ˜†

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Katy Perry made it look simple ๐Ÿ˜†

nah..that was just a dramatized version ๐Ÿคฃ

ammil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yes!

It's alright! Getting to watch them again is enough for me๐Ÿ˜†

True.....mostly recycling old favorites...new epis will be a welcome change.

Was watching last few epis - I liked the fact that Sumo's dad comes to know about the loan, an obvious set up for some upcoming drama....hope they don't go ott.

Off topic - anybody watched Breath on prime....its dark but pretty decent imo.

Edited by ammil - 3 years ago
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

True.....mostly recycling old favorites...new epis will be a welcome change.

Was watching last few epis - I liked the fact that Sumo's dad comes to know about the loan, an obvious set up for some upcoming drama....hope they don't go ott.

Off topic - anybody watched Breath on prime....its dark but pretty decent imo.

hmm lets see where the loan drama leads to...

i don't have prime but the series did pop up in my video box...i thought it was okay okay like not good but not bad..like there were some parts that didn't make sense such faking your name as a patient, not getting fired as a drunkard in the office, entering the premises to kill someone so easily, etc...

ammil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meena_J

hmm lets see where the loan drama leads to...

i don't have prime but the series did pop up in my video box...i thought it was okay okay like not good but not bad..like there were some parts that didn't make sense such faking your name as a patient, not getting fired as a drunkard in the office, entering the premises to kill someone so easily, etc...

True..the entire premise is quite unrealistic in terms of logic. In addition to what you mentioned I'm also quite sure that donor list can't be stolen that easily๐Ÿ˜†. I liked the execution but needs to be watched like Dhoom movies๐Ÿ˜† IMO.

Panchayat (prime) is actually quite close to what we can call reality except for some glitches here and there.