EDKV2-Episode Discussion Thread 1- The Yin and the Yang - Page 71

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Meena_J

yes that is true...but the training ground is different for men and women in India as per Lavy's info ...perhaps they might've been training during a break or something to spend more time together in such that it might pave the way for a painful breakup which impacted them during their time in army before two exs come face to face as soldiers on the battle ground..

There are two institutes in the country that accept/admit both male and female cadets. Males have different options but for females, that's the only way available.

They could put them in a single training camp if they are hell bent on it. 

But I strongly feel the leap is gonna be post the training sessions and when they're serving their terms. As far as I know female officers' missions are limited. (Limited is a wrong word but battlefields are mostly avoided for obvious reasons. Although it is getting more flexible with time)

Edited by Bucky - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Bacillusbadius

SET should give one recap episode to revise story so far

Yes! Agreed a hundred percent!👍🏼

I would have forgotten entirely too had it not been for making VMs, thereby watching epis

Edited by Bucky - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Bucky

There are two institutes in the country that accept/admit both male and female cadets. Males have different options but for females, that's the only way available.

They could put them in a single training camp if they were hell bent on it. 

But I strongly feel the leap is gonna be post the training sessions and when they're serving their terms. As far as I know female officers' missions are limited. (Limited is a wrong word but battlefields are mostly avoided for obvious reasons. Although it is getting more flexible with time)

If that's the case then perhaps the CVs might loosely base the story on that aspect but again that's my opinion and I could be wrong. Yeah, the leap is when they will officially be in the army.

Everyone is watching the epi, meanwhile me😭-

This thread is back on pg 1 discuss the epi guys and give me some spoilers😆

Feels so good to finally see this thread back on pg. 1 ❤️

Originally posted by alina.b

Feels so good to finally see this thread back on pg. 1 ❤️

I agree!

Waiting for spoilers😆

Originally posted by Pranushka_723

I agree!

Waiting for spoilers😆

The show ended 12 minutes ago too....I actually might not look at spoilers 😆 ruins the fun but I can't resist it...curiosity kills the cat

Ok so I did a quick read on twitter for people's reaction and everyone is saying that they feel like it's a new show and they are watching the first episode 😆 Now I'm scared but I won't jump the gun until I see the epi myself...I have some trust on the PH & Uday Berry 🤣 I just wanna see Suvan being cute again tbh ❤️

Originally posted by alina.b

The show ended 12 minutes ago too....I actually might not look at spoilers 😆 ruins the fun but I can't resist it...curiosity kills the cat

Ikr!

I want to know what happened but I don't wish to spoil the fun😆