Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: alina.b

Hmm this is very possible...I'd like to see this actually because I feel Suman deserves to be at a higher rank than Shravan because she's been so focused her whole life on this goal

That's not possible!

For the rank of Major you atleast need a service of 6 years.... which Shravan can give if he joins NDA(National Defense Academy) at the age of 18-19

For Suman she will have to earn a degree before joining Army. She might complete her medical degree by the age of 23-24 and then she will be a lieutenant! To turn a Major she will have to be 29-30

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

https://twitter.com/TellyDrama/status/1279326061696696320

Hmm....I wonder how this track will go? Does this mean no more school life? After summer vacation will they jump into army phase because they are in 12th correct?

What happened to the blood donation?😭

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meena_J

im also interested to see what is going to be shown...perhaps they are going to showcase a program or something which is meant to be a training ground ...both are 18 years old (suman mustve recently turned 18 when she got her license & new scooter whereas shravan was already on his bike so i'd presume he's already 18 at that time) ..in US, we have ROTC programs (alina & isa, you guys should be familiar with this) where young ppl enter the army starting from the age of 17...but i don't know how the process is in India ...

Girls need to earn a degree and are directly given the rank of Lieutenant.

While boys can join NDA from the age of 16-17 Upto 19 if I am not wrong!

ammil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

https://twitter.com/TellyDrama/status/1279326061696696320

Hmm....I wonder how this track will go? Does this mean no more school life? After summer vacation will they jump into army phase because they are in 12th correct?

TFS Alina 😊

Wondering if this is true....last time they were rehearsing for R-day ... that is January....if this is true then may be they scrapped that part to incorporate the changes..I don't mind though, they already stretched it longer than necessary, that drama was uninteresting....

We need a promo soon....

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

That's not possible!

For the rank of Major you atleast need a service of 6 years.... which Shravan can give if he joins NDA(National Defense Academy) at the age of 18-19

For Suman she will have to earn a degree before joining Army. She might complete her medical degree by the age of 23-24 and then she will be a lieutenant! To turn a Major she will have to be 29-30

oh okay...thanks for clarifying...i thought there might be a different process in India..

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

oh ok...sorry was going a little filmy 😆...so maybe they both might go this way...

Bucky thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Yes. Girls need to be graduates before they take up training. Plus they can only enrol for short term commission. Just 2 institutes accept, rather have the facility for female officers in the army.

Edited by Bucky - 3 years ago
ammil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

What happened to the blood donation?😭

😆😆 who knows...

We may just have to adjust...I doubt they can continue all the scenes involving the class/school anymore

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: ammil

😆😆 who knows...

We may just have to adjust...I doubt they can continue all the scenes involving the class/school anymore

hi dear..haven't seen you around? are you new? nice to meet you...whats your name?

ammil thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meena_J

hi dear..haven't seen you around? are you new? nice to meet you...whats your name?

Hi Meena...Ishani here......nice to meet you too 😊

I was regular when the show was on air.....hopefully will be active again once they come back...