Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alina.b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: malikakas

I think Devraj's anger explains why Shravan is the way he is. There is a sort of resignation in Shravan that no matter what he will get in trouble so he is rebellious but at the same time he craves his approval. I think we need to see this next track allow Suman to appreciate Shravan is unconditionally. She seemed closer before the party fiasco... I assume the party fiasco closed her off a bit.  But I think she can't help but feel drawn to him regardless of what she tells herself she thinks about him. I think when she actually falls for him it will be interesting because it will upend a lot of what she has been taught about the world.

@bold - you have perfectly described Shravan's character in one sentence! 

I also didn't like how they kept talking about changing Shravan as a person...it's not like he doesn't have a goal in life. He wants to pursue higher studies in the US and that's also a goal. I agree that Bunty is the only one who wholeheartedly cares about Shravan without any judgement...their friendship is so pure...protect at all costs❤️ 

alina.b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Bucky

@green 🤣🤣🤣 She spoke our mind! Isa, Razia and I were discussing the same thing yesterday!

Today when he was chatting up with Aneesh and Devika and bitching about Shravan, I felt he could easily join their impish club😆

@red Me too! Bechara Shravan! But on the other hand I think Suman isn't that thickheaded as we had earlier intended her to be! So she understands what Shravan could like to listen to.

@bold - Daadu acting like a gossip girl 

@red - this makes me think that subconsciously she does have a fair idea that Shravan likes her but now it seems like that she's using that to her own advantage 

Bucky thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: alina.b

@bold - Daadu acting like a gossip girl 

@red - this makes me think that subconsciously she does have a fair idea that Shravan likes her but now it seems like that she's using that to her own advantage 

@bold Yes! That's the word!🤣

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Loving the new episodes! Today's episode was so fun. Poor Shravan, his dad is so harsh on him. I kind of got mad when everyone was talking about Shravan changing because I feel like he is actually in the right in this scenario. The fault was with Dadu and the frankly the dad's too. But I like how Shravan is confident that he has something special and told that upfront to Suman. Even though I wish Suman were further ahead in her feelings I like how they showed her. That she was a complimenting him in order to get him to come to class. Shravan and Suman balance each other out. Suman is a little too rule oriented so its nice when she is mischievous because of Shravan. And Shravan needs a bit of discipline. But I love the idea of group classes with Suman's dad. I think Shravan and Vijay uncle are going to hit it off. Shravan may even be the fave. 

Though I liked that Suman helped get Shravan back into the group study, she lied to him that he looks good with the shirt button open and that he was smart. She could've just simply said that she wanted to see her friend back in the group study aside from their fathers reviving their friendship so that it might give him a sense to realize as to whether he really wants to go the US or not. It gave Shravan the wrong idea that she's interested in her. Plus, Shravan also decides to join back just because she "complimented" him.😕😕😕

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

I think you captured it beautifully. Yes felt sad for our boy today when he was only trying to mend things. I feel Devraj should get a grasp over his anger too. Sometimes it's a tad bit too much on Shravan. I feel the only person who trusts Shravan to be him and helps him unconditionally, has to be Bunty. Barring him every other person has talked about changing him for the good🤔

Suman standing against Dadu was a change that was good to see (although that could've been done earlier)

More than Suman, Vijay told Daadu to let him make the decision about the group study. Plus, Daadu kept on laughing that at least Shravan is out. This just made me lose a bit of respect for him because by plotting with Anish and Devika, he's just proving that he wants the whole barricade of army and civilians to continue and he wants to act childish through all this crap.

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

I think Devraj's anger explains why Shravan is the way he is. There is a sort of resignation in Shravan that no matter what he will get in trouble so he is rebellious but at the same time he craves his approval. I think we need to see this next track allow Suman to appreciate Shravan is unconditionally. She seemed closer before the party fiasco... I assume the party fiasco closed her off a bit.  But I think she can't help but feel drawn to him regardless of what she tells herself she thinks about him. I think when she actually falls for him it will be interesting because it will upend a lot of what she has been taught about the world.

Today, she lied to Shravan, giving him a wrong idea which means she somewhat sensed that he's interested in her. In reality, she wants a patch up of her fathers. But what does she actually want for herself through all this? She seems a bit of a confused character now. When Shravan finds out that she lied, it will hurt a lot. 

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: alina.b

Ok so yesterday's episode...

As my sister said "Buddhe ka dimag kharab ho gaya hai lockdown main" (The old man has lost his brain during lockdown) 🤣 Seriously what is wrong with Daadu...who pushes a neighbor/family friend's son out of their house like that for something so minor? Where are his manners now? Also, Daadu only saw faults in Shravan but he didn't see that Anish didn't step forward to catch Shravan?

Also that tire changing scene...the way Shravan rolled up his sleeves...that was so sexy ☺️ Major Malhotra in the making 

Today's epi...

LOL Suman doing so much planning & plotting...our girl has also become a chalak lomdi  (clever fox) 😆 I know everyone isn't liking post-lockdown character of Suman but I actually like it....before lockdown she seemed "too perfect to be real" but now we are seeing that she does have flaws and is wrong in some places. Before she wasn't that much of a planner by using another person for the sake of fixing things except for the time when she used Bunty to play a prank on Shravan with Devika but that was light-hearted and Shravan already sensed that she was up to something.

Angry Shravan is just  such a cutie. Mohit has proved that he can portray any emotion....he's going to go a long way!! The only thing I didn't like was the Suman was falsely praising Shravan...he's going to get the wrong idea that she likes him back so I feel like she's leading him on and he will end up with a broken heart 💔 She didn't need to lie to Shravan about his smartness and him looking cool in a shirt with closed shirt. When he finds out, he'll be very much hurt from this that she again used him for the sake of fixing Vijay and Devraj's friendship. 

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

You're right. Sometimes the parents are so hell bent on proving their child's wrong doings that they never bother checking up their methods of parenting. So far we've never seen Devraj seeming content with his son. 

Suman could've explained the plan to him instead of telling him to just lock him up in the bathroom. Probably Shravan could've handled the matter. I wish Devraj took the calm approach of getting to know what is his son's mind and as to what he really wants in life. Continous scolding will make one rebellious and one cannot open their minds up very easily. 

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

@green 🤣🤣🤣 She spoke our mind! Isa, Razia and I were discussing the same thing yesterday!

Today when he was chatting up with Aneesh and Devika and bitching about Shravan, I felt he could easily join their impish club😆

@red Me too! Bechara Shravan! But on the other hand I think Suman isn't that thickheaded as we had earlier intended her to be! So she understands what Shravan could like to hear.

But she's using it to her advantage in the sense of fixing her dad's and Devraj's friendship. She couldve taken another approach by explaining to give the group study an attempt to assess his goal if she truly considers herself as his buddy. I would be glad to see Shravan's character growth but also Suman's growth simultaneously. 

zack69 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Even in the earlier season(1), the girl took the guy for granted. Treated him badly, never took his side when her friends made fun of him. Led him on, broke his heart in the most brutal way.

Same thing is gonna happen in this season too. The way things are progressing, I believe it's going to extremely sad.