Aniruddh, a god for bondita?

Posted: 4 years ago

She is too young to understand the sacrifices he is doing for her. Such type of people don't exist in reality. So maybe when bondita grows up she idealise him so much that she sees him as a godly figure.

Tuzh me rab dikhta hai yaara main kya karun.

This song fits them so well.

😊👏🏽

Please make a vm on it when boni grows up. Or maybe with current couple too but not making it creepy.

Edited by Kaede - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sujz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Kaede

She is too young to understand the sacrifices he is doing for her. Such type of people don't exist in reality. So maybe when bondita grows up she idealise him so much that she sees him as a godly figure.

Tuzh me rab dikhta hai yaara main kya karun.

This song fits them so well.

😊👏🏽

Please make a vm on it when boni grows up. Or maybe with current couple too but not making it creepy.

Such people have existed in history. But yes, the reason you mentioned is the exact reason I use to state that Bondita would never fall in love with anyone else.

She will see him as a Godly figure when the ferocity of what he did for her hits her.

Originally posted by: Sujz

Such people have existed in history. But yes, the reason you mentioned is the exact reason I use to state that Bondita would never fall in love with anyone else.

She will see him as a Godly figure when the ferocity of what he did for her hits her.

I am sure in the future a track will come when they both will be opponents in their profession. And she would hesitate to take a case against him just because of her extreme admiration for her husband. Mini is truly an unlucky girl to have lost such a wonderful guy.

Sujz thumbnail

I am sure in the future a track will come when they both will be opponents in their profession. And she would hesitate to take a case against him just because of her extreme admiration for her husband. Mini is truly an unlucky girl to have lost such a wonderful guy.

Yes but the reality there strikes me. Mini does not love Aniruddh. She loves his qualification, his status and the tag he has- "London returned Barrister." She doesn't see the actual worth inside the man she claims to love. The worst of all is she is even planning and plotting to change him if they get married. One of the reasons why I can't ship them even in my dreams.

paytonlee123 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

MIni didn't deserve this gem. She never appreciates his thinking but rather wants to change it

Edited by paytonlee123 - 4 years ago
Sujz thumbnail

Originally posted by: paytonlee123

MIni didn't deserve this gem. She never appreciates his thinking but rather wants to change it

Exactly and that's were the uniqueness of Rudhita comes. They are just so compatible and one needs the another. Ani need Boni and vice versa.❤️ precious gems

Originally posted by: Sujz

Exactly and that's were the uniqueness of Rudhita comes. They are just so compatible and one needs the another. Ani need Boni and vice versa.❤️ precious gems

Yes one is incomplete without another.

Some people are thinking Bondi will end up with batuk.

They are crazy, she is his baudi and no way this will happen.

rttr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

This whole show is based on Anirudh and bondita and how their relation will grow in future, plus the title track tera mera rishta. So how could she end up with batuk and this show is based on 1920 where marriage between baudi and devar are not allowed. 

Edited by rttr - 4 years ago
Sujz thumbnail

yeah and especially during those days, relationships were valued, they couldn't be changed just like that. 😊 a value we lost with times.

br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Aniruddh not god for bondita ya god gift... 

Ani jaisa more character hamare life me society me n TV show me more hai...