Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Chotimotipsycho

Yeah I do ignore him but he keeps writing crap on my scrapbook calling me sick, psycho and saying I should get medical help- and then he actually has the gall to cry and complain to his co-fans that he’s getting bullied by us. 

Log apna VYAKTITVA dikha rahe hain by writing cheap comments on your scrapbook 🤪

Bashing a forum members! Wow ! Slow claps! He has a huge problem if people make anti Shukla posts but he himself spews venom against Asim and goes personal on forum members ! Does he feel he is some kind of crusader of justice 🤪

No point banging your head against a wall ! 

Let's avoid him and keep the positivity intact ❤️

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Did asim represented india for any modelling competition and won also

I guess siddharth not only represented india but won also in turkey in modelling contest.

I guess shukla has something very big in his bag which asim dont have

Apni country ko represent karne ka mauka sabko milta bhi nhi

May god bless asim and he get success more but that does mean other person is useless .

Chotimotipsycho thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: deepikagupta9

I guess siddharth not only represented india but won also in turkey in modelling contest.

May god bless asim and he get success more but that does mean other person is useless .

How in the world is this post about Shukla? 

Then why drag him here and then you guys actually say oh my god Asim fans are insecure and they drag Sid everywhere. 

This isn’t a comparison thread. This is a celebration thread for Asim and the reasons why some of us supported him and liked him. Has nothing to do with Sid so please try not to bring up baseless arguments here. 

Sid has way more experience in terms of career so it makes no sense to comPare them on the same. 

Compare Sid to his own peers( in his career) if you  want to like Karan Patel, etc. 

Edited by Chotimotipsycho - 4 years ago
anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Actually this has nothing to do with representing India in some competition ...If Shukla represented the entire PLANET EARTH I won't like him 😆  

He will still remain undeserving for me cos an arrogant, vile , violent man who disrespects women and is a classic example of toxic masculinity can never be deserving for me ! 

Ya Shukla's bag is indeed full of narcissism, ego, arrogance, toxic masculinity and violence which Asim doesn't have 

Yes I hope Asim keeps climbing the ladder of success and remain humble and grounded like he is now ! 

Success doesn't make one useless or useful ..it is one's personality And nature that makes one useful and useless! 

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail

How in the world is this post about Shukla? 

Then why drag him here and then you guys actually say oh my god Asim fans are insecure and they drag Sid everywhere. 

This isn’t a comparison thread. This is a celebration thread for Asim and the reasons why some of us supported him and liked him. Has nothing to do with Sid so please try not to bring up baseless arguments here. 

Sid has way more experience in terms of career so it makes no sense to comPare them on the same. 

Compare Sid to his own peers( in his career) if you  want to like Karan Patel, etc. 

I am sorry i posted in a wrong post but i failed how can 2 be compared in any way

Edited by deepikagupta9 - 4 years ago
jaaved7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: indraneelbb

Asim will be remembered as the best poker, best crybaby and even non deserving to be in top 3.

Asim played very dirty game with all HMs by backstabbing...back bitching..n lie..when I saw him the very first time at show, I knew that he is a gutter box. I am proud that I was correct seeing his all 3rd rated things in the show..

While season, seeing him on TV was pain and I am so happy that audience kicked him and showed him his right place..

Yes Asim may be remembered as the best poker as he poked the pokers who poked him. He poked all the members of the bully gang and he poked the leader (Shukla) of the poking gang to a point where Shukla lost all his cool and control and in the confession room begged Bigg boss to give him the permission to hit Asim and leave the show. Kya moment tha ...Kitna weak Shukla lag raha tha in front of Asim. Bebas Shukla bigg boss se gidgidakar yeh pooch raha tha ... mujhe Asim ko maarne ki permission do.....  Khud ko Sher samajhne wala Shukla seedha chooha dikhai de raha tha. 

Shuklaji kehta tha Asim se mujhse baahar mil ... main Tera mooh phod doonga. Ab jab reporters Shukla ko poochte hain ... Asim se mile aap ... to Shukla ka jawaab yeh hain.... jee haan main Asim se mila and  All is well among us. 

Jawaab ye hain Asim ne apni baat bahar aakar bhi poori ki... Shukla se mila bhi magar Shukla ne kuch nahin kiya... na ghar ke andar kuch ukaad saka na baahar. sirf khokli dhamkiyan hi de sakta hain Shukla.

Bigg boss ke ghar main poking se jyada ghalat to DHAKKA MAARNA hain. Shukla ne kitne (14) dhakke maare magar biased Bigg boss ne ignore kar diya. Wahin Shukla Bigg boss haar Chuka tha. 

Ab rahi audience ki baat ... woh to  har Jagah Asim ke fans dikhai de rahe hain aur trend bhi kar rahe hain ... haar kar bhi Asim jeet gaya. 

Just look at the Company endorsements he is getting. Advertisements, music shows, music videos, ramp walks, and yes films too.  He is getting a lot of work. yeh hain real success in the real world which he is getting. On the other hand Shukla ko Shehnaaz ke show (colors ka hopeless show) mila hain jahan extra jaise baitna hain and do nothing. Shehnaaz ka extra bana hua hain

We Asim fans will be happy walking with Asim in his successful journey and you guys can sulk looking at Asim's success and Shukla's failure in the real world. Here I can feel your pain looking at Asim's success. 

Asim's success is not only national but international too. 

Shukla ke paas to national projects bhi nahin hain

Shukla's failure is just like the other failed winners of Bigg boss in the real world.

Edited by jaaved7 - 4 years ago
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jaaved7

Yes Asim may be remembered as the best poker as he poked the pokers who poked him. He poked all the members of the bully gang and he poked the leader (Shukla) of the poking gang to a point where Shukla lost all his cool and control and in the confession room begged Bigg boss to give him the permission to hit Asim and leave the show. Kya moment tha ...Kitna weak Shukla lag raha tha in front of Asim. Bebas Shukla bigg boss se gidgidakar yeh pooch raha tha ... mujhe Asim ko maarne ki permission do.....  Khud ko Sher samajhne wala Shukla seedha chooha dikhai de raha tha. 

Shuklaji kehta tha Asim se mujhse baahar mil ... main Tera mooh phod doonga. Ab jab reporters Shukla ko poochte hain ... Asim se mile aap ... to Shukla ka jawaab yeh hain.... jee haan main Asim se mila and  All is well among us. 

Jawaab ye hain Asim ne apni baat bahar aakar bhi poori ki... Shukla se mila bhi magar Shukla ne kuch nahin kiya... na ghar ke andar kuch ukaad saka na baahar. sirf khokli dhamkiyan hi de sakta hain Shukla.

Bigg boss ke ghar main poking se jyada ghalat to DHAKKA MAARNA hain. Shukla ne kitne (14) dhakke maare magar biased Bigg boss ne ignore kar diya. Wahin Shukla Bigg boss haar Chuka tha. 

Ab rahi audience ki baat ... woh to  har Jagah Asim ke fans dikhai de rahe hain aur trend bhi kar rahe hain ... haar kar bhi Asim jeet gaya. 

Just look at the Company endorsements he is getting. Advertisements, music shows, music videos, ramp walks, and yes films too.  He is getting a lot of work. yeh hain real success in the real world which he is getting. On the other hand Shukla ko Shehnaaz ke show (colors ka hopeless show) mila hain jahan extra jaise baitna hain and do nothing. Shehnaaz ka extra bana hua hain

We Asim fans will be happy walking with Asim in his successful journey and you guys can sulk looking at Asim's success and Shukla's failure in the real world. Here I can feel your pain looking at Asim's success. 

Asim's success is not only national but international too. 

Shukla ke paas to national projects bhi nahin hain

Shukla's failure is just like the other failed winners of Bigg boss in the real world.

I was informed it an appreciation thread not comparison.

Usse national project ki kya zarurat jisne khud apni country ko represent kiya ho aur jeeta bhi ho.

In 2005 siddharth shukla was crowned best model of d world in turkey , he was 25 at that time. He was first Asian 2 get this title and make india proud.

Asim never got This opportunity as apne country ko represent karne ka mauka sabko nhi milta

Asim ko ab popularity mil rahi modelling world main shukla already popular hai

Asim 2 dint kept his words as i m watching d episodes again 

He 2 wanted 2 meet shukla outside 2 beat him

Shukla ek punch ka insaan hai, other things he said

Thou i accept shukla should have not have said that but asim 2 was not less in any way

If i rightly saw & heard then salmaan khan verh clearly said 2 logo ko bahar milne ki bahut jaldi hai not shukla ko bahar milne ki bahut jaldi hai.

Not only sukla but i m shocked why that daring parag zariwala's husband news cameout who gave open dhamki 2 asim on twitter , he is another level idiot , paras also asked asim 2 meet outside

Asim said in interview now no fight will happen with siddharth why shukla ek punch ka aadmi nhi raha, even he asked shukla 2 meet after giving interview in last jail task , coz interview dete waqt face aacha dikhna chaiye

This proves all these words were only said 4 trp purposes varna na shukla ya asim ke pass time nhi hai in faltu batao ka

Failed career kiska shukla ka , he did good in modelling world also and did good in tvpur also , 2 failed kaha se hua as all big names in modelling world knows siddharth, maybe you dint know that siddharth did modelling also, as tv actor also he cant be termed as failed.

On what account you said siddharth&  bigg boss winner are failure in real world ?? Can you plz explain this ?

Maybe asim Riaz 2 would not be working or was failure 4 u till he came in BB .

Acc 2 me he was working , todays he is getting some really good work coz he really worked hard in life in his previous work not coz of he participated in some reality show, may he succeed more & more in life.

I am sorry i posted in a wrong post but i failed how can 2 be compared in any way

Why you comparing them on this post? Also why should they be compared. Comparison was fine till they were on the same show! 

Both have an age gap and different career trajectories. Makes no sense to compare them to each other. All they had in common was Bigg boss which is now over! 

Wish everyone’s successful after the show. That’s all. 

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail

Why you comparing them on this post? Also why should they be compared. Comparison was fine till they were on the same show! 

Both have an age gap and different career trajectories. Makes no sense to compare them to each other. All they had in common was Bigg boss which is now over! 

Wish everyone’s successful after the show. That’s all. 

I lately joined this forum , thou i dont have problem from asim coz i know d reality of bigg boss.

I compared coz i could not tolerated d termed failure 4 siddharth thou i agree he dont have very good behaviour in serial

I just wanted 2 know in what way d guy siddharth is failure in his career.

Asim is definately doing gud in careers hope he succeed more & more 

Once again sorry

I lately joined this forum , thou i dont have problem from asim coz i know d reality of bigg boss.

I compared coz i could not tolerated d termed failure 4 siddharth thou i agree he dont have very good behaviour in serial

I just wanted 2 know in what way d guy siddharth is failure in his career.

Asim is definately doing gud in careers hope he succeed more & more 

Once again sorry

I never called Sid a failure in his career. I think he’s a decently successful TV actor for sure. He’s had years of experience and is a big name on Tv which is undeniable whereas Asim is a fresher starting out his career now.

it’s only fair to compare Asim to people who are starting out ( models like him and same experience) and Sid to his own peers.

anyway! Don’t be sorry! It’s alright.