GLAD THAT I ROOTED FOR THE RIGHT GUY ASIM !

Posted: 4 years ago

I remember when this show started I had a set notion about every contestant !  I liked Shukla since the Balika Vadhu days....Was very sure that finale is going to be between Shukla and Rashmi since they were the 'popular celebs' 

Detested Asim ...and my first opinion was 'who is this bratty kid who thinks so high of himself...probably will get evicted in a couple of weeks  !

Then I stopped watching the show...BUT i started watching the show again after sometime ...and man my whole thinking changed n how ! 

Asim taught me to never judge a book by it's cover .....The same boy whom i detested based on the first impression managed to make me love him and root for him as the journey progressed ! 

While on the other end my liking for Shukla changed into dislike as the show progressed ! 

ASIM's journey has been the best journey as the boy showed massive GROWTH  !   He wasn't just an eye candy but so much more....He is the one who stood against the bullies, who was resilient , real. valued his sel respect, forced the makers to change the narrative to a huge extent ...A strong willed guy who despite being a new comer SHINED against all odds and managed to create a space for himself in the hearts of millions ! 

He played the game brilliantly !

Asim is endearing, humble , sweet, caring , funny , a good friend BUT above all ...A GOOD HUMAN BEING ! 

The best contestant ever as per me ! 

It was very EASY defending Asim coz Asim made it easy for us.....He never crossed a line with women....He never abused them and used words like 'gadhi' 'fck off'  'gand' etc. 

No wonder Rashmi is all praises for him after the show is over .,....He knew how to give respect n maintain a line ! 

He  never attacked or humiliated someone for their looks or profession 

He showed that men can be sweet n vulnerable n TOXIC MASCULINITY is not something that people should hail !  

He earned some real relations from his show...Rashmi , Vishal and even Himanshi all are there for him today ! 

No wonder so many call him 'THE PEOPLE'S WINNER'  'THE ONE WHO DESERVED TO WIN'  ! 

I AM HAPPY THAT I  ROOTED AND CHEERED FOR THE RIGHT GUY ! 

Wish Asim lots of success in his life coz he deserves nothing less ! 

❤️

Best thing about him was he could take on all the bullies together and always made the bullies give up but he did not give up till last in any argument....including the bully Salman and the bully channel.

Originally posted by chirpyhapibird

Best thing about him was he could take on all the bullies together and always made the bullies give up but he did not give up till last in any argument....including the bully Salman and the bully channel.

Yes...he had this amazing quality of never backing down...He was ridiculed, rebuked and demotivated YET he never gave up, he never let himself get demotivated ! He was so resilient ! 

Loved him for having this quality ! 

I actually appreciate him more post the show because the way he’s credited and been thankful to his fans. 

The maturity and humility shows and it’s very endearing to me. 

Amazing post Anshi 👏 More power and lots of love to this wonderful boy and may Allah bless him with all that he wishes for ❤️

Edited by bluesjuzpretty - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Chotimotipsycho

I actually appreciate him more post the show because the way he’s credited and been thankful to his fans. 

The maturity and humility shows and it’s very endearing to me. 

I agree !

The way he has been thanking his fans, the way he handled the whole AsiManshi crisis by posting a wonderful message on twitter just shows how humble, grounded and sorted he is ! 

Originally posted by bluesjuzpretty

Amazing post Anshi 👏 More power and lots of love to this wonderful boy and may Allah bless him with all that he wishes for ❤️

Thanks ❤️

Yes i wish he gets the best of every good thing in his life ❤️

Waaoowww..... 👏 you have stolen the words from my mouth.... Very well said n written.... This is the exact state of mentality I had regarding asim n siddharth when I started watching BB.... ASIM was the Underdog in the game... But he is NO MORE an Underdog... But people's winner.... 👍🏼 #unstoppableasim 

Wht  I appreciate  that he  played the game within rules not like bully Gang  

Originally posted by PBDcrazy

Waaoowww..... 👏 you have stolen the words from my mouth.... Very well said n written.... This is the exact state of mentality I had regarding asim n siddharth when I started watching BB.... ASIM was the Underdog in the game... But he is NO MORE an Underdog... But people's winner.... 👍🏼 #unstoppableasim 

Thanks !  ❤️

Yes from a nobody to a somebody who is loved by so many ! 

from an underdog to the people's winner ! 

Asim has come a long way !