GLAD THAT I ROOTED FOR THE RIGHT GUY ASIM ! - Page 5

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by Chotimotipsycho

I never called Sid a failure in his career. I think he’s a decently successful TV actor for sure. He’s had years of experience and is a big name on Tv which is undeniable whereas Asim is a fresher starting out his career now.

it’s only fair to compare Asim to people who are starting out ( models like him and same experience) and Sid to his own peers.

anyway! Don’t be sorry! It’s alright. 

Actually i adore sidsim frnd ship d most but sadly both fandom keep putting down d other one.

Originally posted by deepikagupta9

Actually i adore sidsim frnd ship d most but sadly both fandom keep putting down d other one.

That’s fine. A lot of people liked that friendship earlier! 

Anyway fan wars toh hoti hi hai. But it makes no sense to wish anyone bad for career. I wish all of them good luck for their careers but will obviously be most excited for my favourite. 

i think winning the trophy is of little significance because everyone knows how the channel can fix things but more important is to support the right person and speak out when things are wrong... Asim truly was the best and the most deserving one to win BB13 and I think the fact that a lot of people feel he should have won is his victory in itself

Even I feel glad that I backed the right guy Asim.He may not have won the trophy but he is the season's winner because he is the true find of the season.He definitely is the discovery of BB.

All thanks to BB he is well known now. He has been struggling in obscurity from the age of 18 till he entered BB.

Even in BB not many people expected him to survive for more than a week or two. Probably that's the reason why none of the girls tried to make connection with him in the first padav.

All the connections he made in the show are real be it with Shukla, Himanshi Rashmi or Vishal.

Splitting from Shukla could have made things difficult for him  from the game point of view but he got out of oppressive relationship.

Rashmi and he may have come together because of game but his friendship with her goes beyond game.Same with Vishal too. Together the three played a great game against a larger team.

Getting involved with Himanshi was not good from the game POV but he didn't let that affect his relationship with her.

He played a game balanced between emotions and tactics.

May be BB fans who supported Asim are disappointed with him not winning the trophy but people who supported Asim know that he is the real winner of the show because he used BB the best to connect with people and also made the entertainment industry sit up and take notice of his potential.

If having BB trophy in the hand made them winners all people like Shinde Vindu Singh etc should be shining bright in entertainment industry.T series has signed him up. This is success in real world.

I say Asim is real winner of BB because it is his life which changed drastically post BB. Shukla and Rashmi are already big names in TV industry and they are the faces of Colors channel. They will go back and do the same stuff they have been doing before probably be paid more that what they used to get and may have expanded their audience base but nothing really changed for them.

Shehnaz Gill the other newbie Colors channel oversold her potential during BB and they are now trying hard to make her show work post BB by getting their stars RD and Shukla to support the show with their appearance.

So Asim is winner in real sense.

We are not taking anything away from Shukla or RD by saying this.

Nicely put! 

Not once did I cringe on Asim after I started rooting for him! He made his fans proud!

Hope he gets to see loads of success!

Originally posted by Chotimotipsycho

Yeah I do ignore him but he keeps writing crap on my scrapbook calling me sick, psycho and saying I should get medical help- and then he actually has the gall to cry and complain to his co-fans that he’s getting bullied by us. 

Have some shame....don't act like Asim...if you are woman of your words...I dare you, post my scraps....well try to demean me as Asim did for Sid..🤢

https://i.ibb.co/NNjYYnf/IMG-20200226-220329.jpg

Originally posted by theBoyWonder

i think winning the trophy is of little significance because everyone knows how the channel can fix things but more important is to support the right person and speak out when things are wrong... Asim truly was the best and the most deserving one to win BB13 and I think the fact that a lot of people feel he should have won is his victory in itself

Yes...and I hope Asim has a very long successful career ❤️

Originally posted by aparnauma

Even I feel glad that I backed the right guy Asim.He may not have won the trophy but he is the season's winner because he is the true find of the season.He definitely is the discovery of BB.

All thanks to BB he is well known now. He has been struggling in obscurity from the age of 18 till he entered BB.

Even in BB not many people expected him to survive for more than a week or two. Probably that's the reason why none of the girls tried to make connection with him in the first padav.

All the connections he made in the show are real be it with Shukla, Himanshi Rashmi or Vishal.

Splitting from Shukla could have made things difficult for him  from the game point of view but he got out of oppressive relationship.

Rashmi and he may have come together because of game but his friendship with her goes beyond game.Same with Vishal too. Together the three played a great game against a larger team.

Getting involved with Himanshi was not good from the game POV but he didn't let that affect his relationship with her.

He played a game balanced between emotions and tactics.

May be BB fans who supported Asim are disappointed with him not winning the trophy but people who supported Asim know that he is the real winner of the show because he used BB the best to connect with people and also made the entertainment industry sit up and take notice of his potential.

If having BB trophy in the hand made them winners all people like Shinde Vindu Singh etc should be shining bright in entertainment industry.T series has signed him up. This is success in real world.

I say Asim is real winner of BB because it is his life which changed drastically post BB. Shukla and Rashmi are already big names in TV industry and they are the faces of Colors channel. They will go back and do the same stuff they have been doing before probably be paid more that what they used to get and may have expanded their audience base but nothing really changed for them.

Shehnaz Gill the other newbie Colors channel oversold her potential during BB and they are now trying hard to make her show work post BB by getting their stars RD and Shukla to support the show with their appearance.

So Asim is winner in real sense.

We are not taking anything away from Shukla or RD by saying this.

Completely agree

wonderfully put ! 😊

Originally posted by b.sweetdoll1

Nicely put! 

Not once did I cringe on Asim after I started rooting for him! He made his fans proud!

Hope he gets to see loads of success!

Thanks !

Ya we all are happy for him and proud of him !  

Yes tha't all we are hoping n wishing for..a long successful career 

Originally posted by anshvi

I really fail to understand what is his problem ! 

If he feels there are anti Shukla posts then he should make Pro Shukla posts.  ..what is the logic of posting hate comments on pro Asim posts...LOL 

If someone posts an anti Shukla comment then i will post anti Asim comment that too on a pro Asim post 🤪

Veera ...Let's ignore him please!  Some people will never change 

Better to concentrate on hyping Asim ❤️

This is not Asim's AT or Asim's mandir. Anyone can post his opinions if they differ from TMs view...if it is so much problem then open these posts in Asim's AT..