GLAD THAT I ROOTED FOR THE RIGHT GUY ASIM ! - Page 3

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by jaaved7

Thank you Anshvi for this post... 

This man Asim inherent quality was fearlessness. He was not scared of these bullies whether they attacked him individually or attacked him in a group. He just took all of them on. 

When these bullies including Shuklaji poked him... Instead of going away, he used to face  them by pulling a chair and sitting in front of them and say Come on ... now talk. 

After taking all this shit, he then used to go back and drag the issue so much till a point where the person who poked him and others had to tell him ... bus kar yaar.... ab jaane de. 

For me... Asim's was a winner and the moment I declared him the winner was when he poked the leader of the bully gang (Shuklaji) so much that Shuklaji loses all his control.  The moment when Asim pokes Shukla and he Shukla fight .. After that when Shukla and Asim are called to the confession room and Shukla says ... mujhe yeh show chodna hain. mujhe permission do  ise maarne ki and main yeh show Abhi chod raha hoon. Mujhe kisi ne itna poke nahin kiya hain and I cannot tolerate anymore. I felt Shukla lost Bigg boss there itself. 

Yeh woh moment tha jahaan Asim ne Shukla jo apne aap ko sher samajhta tha use bebas chooha bana diya the. 

On the contrary Asim coolly tells Bigg boss bigg boss ise anger management classes do. 

That was the moment where Asim won Bigg boss for me and he showed the world his strength of character in comparison to others and left Shukla far far behind. 

thanks ! 😊

I agree !

Asim's was fearless and never shied away from standing up for his own self respect !  He used to stand tall and mighty against the whole gang which takes a lot of guts in my opinion ! 

The whole gang used to bully him yet he faced all of them with confidence and never backed down ! 

Shukla , who is 12 years older than Asim lost his cool and couldn't take it anymore ! Imagine a 26 year old was able to have that much impact on a 40 year old while the whole gang including Shukla couldn't make Asim bow down or crumble ! 

Asim's resilience was commendable !  Precisely why i can proudly say that we supported the right guy !

Originally posted by Padmajaan

I fact the ONLY good player out there. The lesser said about Shukla the better. Grrrr! Rashami was good but not winning material. All the rest from sad to saddest Shukla way worse than any adjective one could possibly employ!

Shukla didn't deserve to win as per me !  Not because he was not popular or had lesser fans! NOPE ! He was popular and had many fans , I am not denying it at all ! BUT Shukla was a abusive, disrespectful, violent , arrogant, narcissist , a bully ....something which a winner should never be !.....He had violated so many rules yet he was never thrown out !  

He was an example toxic masculinity ! 

He did not deserve to win as per me ! 

Asim in my opinion had winner qualities n had the best journey ...A true winner in every sense 

Originally posted by anshvi

Shukla didn't deserve to win as per me !  Not because he was not popular or had lesser fans! NOPE ! He was popular and had many fans , I am not denying it at all ! BUT Shukla was a abusive, disrespectful, violent , arrogant, narcissist , a bully ....something which a winner should never be !.....He had violated so many rules yet he was never thrown out !  

He was an example toxic masculinity ! 

He did not deserve to win as per me ! 

Asim in my opinion had winner qualities n had the best journey ...A true winner in every sense 

Totally agree.

That''s why I have always maintained that it was gross travesty of justice.

Shame on the BB team!

Asim will be remembered as the best contestant and true winner in the history of Bb along with likes of gauhar, urvashi, shweta tiwari like contestants. 

Asim played the game with dignity and shone like a hero. I liked him the moment I saw him for the first time on stage nd I m proud I was his fam in this season. 

And this whole season was so much fun due to awesome and humongous amount of asim fans on this forum

Originally posted by AlishaRocks

Asim will be remembered as the best contestant and true winner in the history of Bb along with likes of gauhar, urvashi, shweta tiwari like contestants. 

Asim played the game with dignity and shone like a hero. I liked him the moment I saw him for the first time on stage nd I m proud I was his fam in this season. 

And this whole season was so much fun due to awesome and humongous amount of asim fans on this forum

Hahaha ! I agree ! This place was a bliss for Asim fans - Asim's mandir indeed and rightly so ! ❤️

Asim was loved by so many who felt that Asim deserved to win ! 

He is the best contestant as per me !  My fav ! ❤️

thanks ! 😊

I agree !

Asim's was fearless and never shied away from standing up for his own self respect !  He used to stand tall and mighty against the whole gang which takes a lot of guts in my opinion ! 

The whole gang used to bully him yet he faced all of them with confidence and never backed down ! 

Shukla , who is 12 years older than Asim lost his cool and couldn't take it anymore ! Imagine a 26 year old was able to have that much impact on a 40 year old while the whole gang including Shukla couldn't make Asim bow down or crumble ! 

Asim's resilience was commendable !  Precisely why i can proudly say that we supported the right guy !

Yes Anshvi... Asim did not crumble down not only to Shukla and his bully gang but also he did not crumble down to Salman Khan... took all his insults in a stride and one more thing ... he did not crumble down to the Bigg boss (creative's) for all the biasedness hurled at him. Asim aisa banda tha jise  Bigg boss khud pareshan ho gaya tha ke ise tode kaise. 

With all the biasedness hurled at Asim by the makers ... he still stood tall. Hats off to Asim ... A true winner not only in Bigg boss but in life too

Asim did not win Bigg boss but after Bigg boss ... just look at the projects that he is getting ... 4-5 top Companies ke endorsements kar raha Hain, music videos with bohemia... travelling to Australia to be a part of his show,  movie bhi mil rahi hain... a true success

Yeh winner Shukla Sana ke saath ... ek colors ke hopeless show mujhse shaadi karoge main baita hain nahin koi projects aur koi aur kaam ki baat bhi nahin ho rahi hain.

Paras aur Sana ke show up koi dekh bhi raha Hain... I wonder.... main to nahin dekh raha.

This clearly shows who the real winner is. 

Edited by jaaved7 - 4 years ago
Originally posted by AlishaRocks

Asim will be remembered as the best poker, best crybaby and even non deserving to be in top 3.

Asim played very dirty game with all HMs by backstabbing...back bitching..n lie..when I saw him the very first time at show, I knew that he is a gutter box. I am proud that I was correct seeing his all 3rd rated things in the show..

While season, seeing him on TV was pain and I am so happy that audience kicked him and showed him his right place..

Originally posted by Chotimotipsycho

You have nothing better to do- but poke your nose in every Pro Asim thread. Have you seen a single comment from an Asim fan on OCk’s Sid praising threads. 

Also if you’re going to do this and then be a crybaby about how Asim fans are bullying me-then stay out of our threads coz you do nothing but troll and you aren’t even a fun or enjoyable troller at that. 

And go report my post- like I care! 

Grow up. And FFS don't tell utter lie like Asim..go check how all the pro Sid threads are full of praises by Asim's fan..and if still blind due to hate for Sid..I can help you..It is you who is crying here and was blaming me for flirting with girls here and fine me in every newbie you encounter...

You don't own me and I am not here for your fun..and An not that coward to provoke someone..and then report and play victim game...

Yeah I do ignore him but he keeps writing crap on my scrapbook calling me sick, psycho and saying I should get medical help- and then he actually has the gall to cry and complain to his co-fans that he’s getting bullied by us. 

Yeah and you are so innocent and can allege anyone for anything..

[img] https://i.ibb.co/NNjYYnf/IMG-20200226-220329.jpg [/img]

And fir your kind info it was you who jumped at my post and poked your nose... I never ask anyone here to help me or cry that I am being bullied..apna khayali pulawo apne paas rakho...

And what is this rant Asim's pro topic?...this is not Asim's AT thread...and anyone can comment if they differ in opinion...itna bura lagta ho to then open post in ASIM'S AT thread...

Have unfriended you and stop writing scrap to me...

P.S. edited due to posts restrictions. 

Edited by indraneelbb - 4 years ago

Originally posted by indraneelbb

Asim will be remembered as the best poker, best crybaby and even non deserving to be in top 3.

Asim played very dirty game with all HMs by backstabbing...back bitching..n lie..when I saw him the very first time at show, I knew that he is a gutter box. I am proud that I was correct seeing his all 3rd rated things in the show..

While season, seeing him on TV was pain and I am so happy that audience kicked him and showed him his right place..

You have nothing better to do- but poke your nose in every Pro Asim thread. Have you seen a single comment from an Asim fan on OCk’s Sid praising threads. 

Also if you’re going to do this and then be a crybaby about how Asim fans are bullying me-then stay out of our threads coz you do nothing but troll and you aren’t even a fun or enjoyable troller at that. 

I really fail to understand what is his problem ! 

If he feels there are anti Shukla posts then he should make Pro Shukla posts.  ..what is the logic of posting hate comments on pro Asim posts...LOL 

If someone posts an anti Shukla comment then i will post anti Asim comment that too on a pro Asim post 🤪

Veera ...Let's ignore him please!  Some people will never change 

Better to concentrate on hyping Asim ❤️

I really fail to understand what is his problem ! 

If he feels there are anti Shukla posts then he should make Pro Shukla posts.  ..what is the logic of posting hate comments on pro Asim posts...LOL 

If someone posts an anti Shukla comment then i will post anti Asim comment that too on a pro Asim post 🤪

Veera ...Let's ignore him please!  Some people will never change 

Better to concentrate on hyping Asim ❤️

Yeah I do ignore him but he keeps writing crap on my scrapbook calling me sick, psycho and saying I should get medical help- and then he actually has the gall to cry and complain to his co-fans that he’s getting bullied by us.