GLAD THAT I ROOTED FOR THE RIGHT GUY ASIM ! - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by Moniza

Wht  I appreciate  that he  played the game within rules not like bully Gang  

Yes he never crossed the line !

Bang on post Anshi! 🥳

I am happy I aborted the wrong ship and jumped on the "right" one. Never looked back since then. Every time Asim has given a reason why I should continue boarding his ship!

His journey has been remarkable. Someone who wasn't known much, the confidence with which he played his game is admirable af! 

His confidence in self and ambition to play the game has made him what he is today - the reason why he is enjoying such a huge fanbase! 

His hard work and determination, never bowing down to the bullies even at the cost of unreasonable bashing is hats off! .... You need guts. 

Looking at many who succumbed to channels pressure and manipulations, Asim creating his own niche and space on BB13 will always be remembered! 🥳

Public ka winner Asim Riaz! 🥳🥳🥳

Originally posted by Pain-in-ur-Neck

Bang on post Anshi! 🥳

I am happy I aborted the wrong ship and jumped on the "right" one. Never looked back since then. Every time Asim has given a reason why I should continue boarding his ship!

His journey has been remarkable. Someone who wasn't known much, the confidence with which he played his game is admirable af! 

His confidence in self and ambition to play the game has made him what he is today - the reason why he is enjoying such a huge fanbase! 

His hard work and determination, never bowing down to the bullies even at the cost of unreasonable bashing is hats off! .... You need guts. 

Looking at many who succumbed to channels pressure and manipulations, Asim creating his own niche and space on BB13 will always be remembered! 🥳

Public ka winner Asim Riaz! 🥳🥳🥳

Hey ! Thanks! ❤️

Yes he always gave us valid reasons to support him !

In true sense he had all the quality of a winner and he indeed is the people's winner smiley40smiley40smiley40

he is thanking his fans almost every time he gets a chance to do that. really very proud of him and glad to have supported such gem of a person.

Amazing post 👍🏼

Originally posted by nia345

he is thanking his fans almost every time he gets a chance to do that. really very proud of him and glad to have supported such gem of a person.

Amazing post 👍🏼

Thankssss ❤️

Ya he is very humble and is thanking his fans every minute ! 

Originally posted by anshvi

I remember when this show started I had a set notion about every contestant !  I liked Shukla since the Balika Vadhu days....Was very sure that finale is going to be between Shukla and Rashmi since they were the 'popular celebs' 

Detested Asim ...and my first opinion was 'who is this bratty kid who thinks so high of himself...probably will get evicted in a couple of weeks  !

Then I stopped watching the show...BUT i started watching the show again after sometime ...and man my whole thinking changed n how ! 

Asim taught me to never judge a book by it's cover .....The same boy whom i detested based on the first impression managed to make me love him and root for him as the journey progressed ! 

While on the other end my liking for Shukla changed into dislike as the show progressed ! 

ASIM's journey has been the best journey as the boy showed massive GROWTH  !   He wasn't just an eye candy but so much more....He is the one who stood against the bullies, who was resilient , real. valued his sel respect, forced the makers to change the narrative to a huge extent ...A strong willed guy who despite being a new comer SHINED against all odds and managed to create a space for himself in the hearts of millions ! 

He played the game brilliantly !

Asim is endearing, humble , sweet, caring , funny , a good friend BUT above all ...A GOOD HUMAN BEING ! 

The best contestant ever as per me ! 

It was very EASY defending Asim coz Asim made it easy for us.....He never crossed a line with women....He never abused them and used words like 'gadhi' 'fck off'  'gand' etc. 

No wonder Rashmi is all praises for him after the show is over .,....He knew how to give respect n maintain a line ! 

He  never attacked or humiliated someone for their looks or profession 

He showed that men can be sweet n vulnerable n TOXIC MASCULINITY is not something that people should hail !  

He earned some real relations from his show...Rashmi , Vishal and even Himanshi all are there for him today ! 

No wonder so many call him 'THE PEOPLE'S WINNER'  'THE ONE WHO DESERVED TO WIN'  ! 

I AM HAPPY THAT I  ROOTED AND CHEERED FOR THE RIGHT GUY ! 

Wish Asim lots of success in his life coz he deserves nothing less ! 

❤️

Amazing post Anshvi 👏

I remember when I watched the first episode I had a similar view to yours on Asim. My first impression of him was that he thought too high of himself, was going to be the butt of jokes esp of Salman’s and that he would be out in like 2-3 weeks but man oh man did he prove me wrong.

I started liking him from the first week itself when I saw how Paras and the others tried to bully and target him cuz he was a newbie and how brilliantly he stood up for himself.

Side note: I have always appreciated Koena for supporting Asim when he was being bullied in that first week and making sure he was okay.

What cemented him as my fav was when how he redeemed himself in that 2nd torture task (main behosh bhi ho jaon mera haath mat chorhna) after he under performed in the 1st torture task due to extenuating circumstances.

Originally posted by Kinginthenorth9

Amazing post Anshvi 👏

I remember when I watched the first episode I had a similar view to yours on Asim. My first impression of him was that he thought too high of himself, was going to be the butt of jokes esp of Salman’s and that he would be out in like 2-3 weeks but man oh man did he prove me wrong.

I started liking him from the first week itself when I saw how Paras and the others tried to bully and target him cuz he was a newbie and how brilliantly he stood up for himself.

Side note: I have always appreciated Koena for supporting Asim when he was being bullied in that first week and making sure he was okay.

What cemented him as my fav was when how he redeemed himself in that 2nd torture task (main behosh bhi ho jaon mera haath mat chorhna) after he under performed in the 1st torture task due to extenuating circumstances.

Thanks ! 😊

Yes !

I started liking him after the 2nd torture task  and then my liking for him grew after the ladder task !  I am yet to watch initial epis ! 

This guy proved us all wrong and taught us a very important lesson that we shouldn't undermine someone simply based on their first impressions ! We shouldn't take anyone lightly coz we never know when that same person will prove us wrong by shining against all odds ! 

Edited by anshvi - 4 years ago

Originally posted by anshvi

Thanks ! 😊

Yes !

I started liking him after the 2nd torture task  and then my liking for him grew after the ladder task !  I am yet to watch initial epis ! 

This guy proved us all wrong and taught us a very important lesson that we shouldn't undermine someone simply based on their first impressions ! We shouldn't take anyone lightly coz we never know when that same person will prove us wrong by shining against all odds ! 

Thank you Anshvi for this post... 

This man Asim inherent quality was fearlessness. He was not scared of these bullies whether they attacked him individually or attacked him in a group. He just took all of them on. 

When these bullies including Shuklaji poked him... Instead of going away, he used to face  them by pulling a chair and sitting in front of them and say Come on ... now talk. 

After taking all this shit, he then used to go back and drag the issue so much till a point where the person who poked him and others had to tell him ... bus kar yaar.... ab jaane de. 

For me... Asim's was a winner and the moment I declared him the winner was when he poked the leader of the bully gang (Shuklaji) so much that Shuklaji loses all his control.  The moment when Asim pokes Shukla and he Shukla fight .. After that when Shukla and Asim are called to the confession room and Shukla says ... mujhe yeh show chodna hain. mujhe permission do  ise maarne ki and main yeh show Abhi chod raha hoon. Mujhe kisi ne itna poke nahin kiya hain and I cannot tolerate anymore. I felt Shukla lost Bigg boss there itself. 

Yeh woh moment tha jahaan Asim ne Shukla jo apne aap ko sher samajhta tha use bebas chooha bana diya the. 

On the contrary Asim coolly tells Bigg boss bigg boss ise anger management classes do. 

That was the moment where Asim won Bigg boss for me and he showed the world his strength of character in comparison to others and left Shukla far far behind. 

Edited by jaaved7 - 4 years ago

Lovely and very apt post each and every word.

I second everything said.

I too went through the same trajectory as you and am so glad I rooted for the best man out there!!

I fact the ONLY good player out there. The lesser said about Shukla the better. Grrrr! Rashami was good but not winning material. All the rest from sad to saddest Shukla way worse than any adjective one could possibly employ!