Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indraneelbb thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: anshvi

Log apna VYAKTITVA dikha rahe hain by writing cheap comments on your scrapbook πŸ€ͺ

Bashing a forum members! Wow ! Slow claps! He has a huge problem if people make anti Shukla posts but he himself spews venom against Asim and goes personal on forum members ! Does he feel he is some kind of crusader of justice πŸ€ͺ

No point banging your head against a wall ! 

Let's avoid him and keep the positivity intact β€οΈ

And log apni murkhata dikha rahe Hain kuch bhi believe Kar ke...infact you are demeaning my character with the agenda with chhoti moti psycho..best known to both of you..

Slow πŸ‘

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: indraneelbb

This is not Asim's AT or Asim's mandir. Anyone can post his opinions if they differ from TMs view...if it is so much problem then open these posts in Asim's AT..

Umm..U were the one who PROMISED that u won't post hate comments on my posts πŸ€£

Also CORRECT this is not an AT and same goes for those who create Anti Shukla posts....So, in that case U NEED TO STOP CRYING N stop trying to be some kind of crusader by CLAIMING that u simply try to create a balance by posting anti Asim comments πŸ˜†  You have a problem that I want this place to be free of illogical hate comments BUT u urself get all riled up by seeing anti Shukla posts on the forum ! Kindly preach what u follow ! 

U yourself said that u post Anti Asim comments coz people post Anti Shukla comments !  Everyone is free to post anything right !  Then why do u CRIB so much if there are more Anti Shukla posts.

Any sane person will try to make positive posts about their favs and if they see anti fav posts then sane people either ignore those posts or comment on it to defend their favs....they don't go around posting hate comments for other contestants on appreciation posts n they cry foul if they are called out for the same ! πŸ€£

Edited by anshvi - 4 years ago
anshvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: indraneelbb

And log apni murkhata dikha rahe Hain kuch bhi believe Kar ke...infact you are demeaning my character with the agenda with chhoti moti psycho..best known to both of you..

Slow πŸ‘

Awesome ! 

We are masterminds ...Yahi bacha hai life mein tumhare against plot kare πŸ€ͺ PLease don't give yourself this much importance 

If u want to bash Asim on my posts then at least come up with logical facts instead of spreading blind hatred ! 

Not gonna reply to any further !  

indraneelbb thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anshvi

Umm..U were the one who PROMISED that u won't post hate comments on my posts πŸ€£

Also CORRECT this is not an AT and same goes for those who create Anti Shukla posts....So, in that case U NEED TO STOP CRYING N stop trying to be some kind of crusader by CLAIMING that u simply try to create a balance by posting anti Asim comments πŸ˜†  You have problem that I want this place to be free of illogical hate comments BUT u urself get all riled by seeing anti Shukla posts on the forum ! Kindly preach what u follow ! 

U yourself said that u post Anti Asim comments coz people post Anti Shukla comments !  Everyone is free to post anything right !  Then why do u CRIB so much if there are more Anti Shukla posts.

Any sane person will try to make positive posts about their favs and if they see anti fav posts then sane people either ignore those posts or comment on it to defend their favs....they don't go around posting hate comments for other contestants on appreciation posts n they cry foul if they are called out for the same ! πŸ€£

I am not crying. I got hurt when you just believed the lie told by chhotimotipsycho...I have already posted screenshot of my scrap shared with her...she was ranting that I am dieing to bash her in her scrapbook...

I promised you and still I abide it..yesterday I replied to Alisha rocks...I even didn't quite you...

When you plainly believed her lie and started giving sermon that how I am bashing her, hurt me most...even I wrote a scrap to you too yesterday....still if you don't believe me then..it's ok...I am done...won't quote you again...

Be happy and assasinate my character more..

monumalhotra thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Chotimotipsycho

I actually appreciate him more post the show because the way he’s credited and been thankful to his fans. 

The maturity and humility shows and it’s very endearing to me. 

He is a humble guy. I think his journey was the best in bigg boss history

anshvi thumbnail

People please refrain from making personal comments on one another ! 

Adi_medico thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I'm glad that I rooted for a simple guy like Asim.

He's not been corrupted by the murkiness of the entertainment industry. He's hardworking and an unpolished diamond.❀️

His passion and determination will take him far. I'm so happy to be his fan. 

I_Have_A_Spine thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Adi_medico

I'm glad that I rooted for a simple guy like Asim.

He's not been corrupted by the murkiness of the entertainment industry. He's hardworking and an unpolished diamond.❀️

His passion and determination will take him far. I'm so happy to be his fan. 

His is on a roll...... even his Insta is making news. PS: Positive news, unlike others! 

I_Have_A_Spine thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Can somebody tell me... what the precious message was?

anshvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Debamalya

Can somebody tell me... what the precious message was?

She wanted to marry Asim ..i guess...It was written in Bengali