Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anns123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Chotimotipsycho

You know unlike you- I don’t suffer from a memory loss. I know what my last posts are and In Fact what all my posts have been. 

Also No bro- I don’t make MID’s- I don’t need to- I can pretty much say what I want very openly and I don’t need to hide behind a new account to do so. 

You clearly are Indra- coz if you weren’t- you would have denied it by now. 

Anyway. And not that it’s any of your business. I actually had left the forum as the show was over. The hate posts brought me back, coz I like replying to haters and people who are venomous! 

Also! Thanks for your concern. I do have a pretty happening life. Again. 
And there’s definitely a lot going on in my life then BB season 13 and creating hate posts, especially when the season is over. Not that I ever created a hate post for any contestant when the show Was on. 

Thankfully- I’m not you! 

@bold we very well know that reading all the bakwaas. For sure you are a chotimotipsycho.

Chotimotipsycho thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: anns123

@bold we very well know that reading all the bakwaas. For sure you are a chotimotipsycho.

Yeah and you’d have a perfect name too if you replaced one N in your name with Another alphabet. Coz that’s how disgusting most of your posts are! Lol.

Also wordplay on my UserName- wow! So innovative! Such a genius you are! 

Impressed! Lol. 

anns123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yeah and you’d have a perfect name too if you replaced one N in your name with Another alphabet. Coz that’s how disgusting most of your posts are! Lol.

Also wordplay on my UserName- wow! So innovative! Such a genius you are! 

Impressed! Lol. 

Chaliye aap impress hui aur hum khush ho gaye ..next season tak ke liye alvida.

Guneet80 thumbnail
Most Comments (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nikitarohit2

Indeed a Govt officer who is opposing and crying against CAA an order passed by Govt only,  through his every tweets, So not easy to guess a hypocrite dad in similar line with his son Asim.🤢

Yaar aise comments mat Karo. You're inviting people to come at you. 

Waise bhi CAA ka yahan koi lena dena nahi hai. So let's not bring it in between. 

Guneet80 thumbnail
Most Comments (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nikitarohit2

Okay, I was just describing contribution of a devoted govt officer towards country, as asked be few andhbhakts here. 😉

Yaar ab main kaise bataun whom he's devoted to or not? 

I think he's not an IAS officer but a government officer? 

Haina? 

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

haha such wannabes , attention seekers dis pseudo hero footage artist n his family . really irritating n so much arrogance for wat lol . sal talking with rash by introducing her mom n she is overwhelmed n controlling her emotions n dis footage artist asim kood pada n started taking footage by talking with his family n his mom took mic from rash mom n his dad took from asim mom n they continuing ....... n no manners dis asim n family , salman has to intervene n has to tell give mic to rash mom n to silence footage artist asim . such nautanki family n dis asim is irritating n such a wannabe footage artist ,no manners , badtameez , bakwas ,boring lol . sallu kaka kaha se latey hai aisey namoonazko lol .

Edited by Cool_N_Cold - 4 years ago
Sociopath thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

He didn't snatch the mike from rashmi's mom. He was sitting on the left side of his wife and asim's mom was sitting in b/w him and rashmi's mom. How could he snatch the mike from her? Btw if am not wrong, rashmi's mom herself gave the mike to asim's mom and he then took the mike from her only. 

Originally posted by: Sociopath

He didn't snatch the mike from rashmi's mom. He was sitting on the left side of his wife and asim's mom was sitting in b/w him and rashmi's mom. How could he snatch the mike from her? Btw if am not wrong, rashmi's mom herself gave the mike to asim's mom and he then took the mike from her only. 

Na Logic doesn’t prevail here or the truth. Coz what most of us saw apparently were lies but what the TM and BB tak reported ( without any proof) is the Gospel Truth. 

All those same lies can actually give people here the right to attack someone’s family and call them what not. Even and go and call them anti national and question their patriotism coz god forbid having a political opinion not in line with the Government is the biggest crime in this country. 

Also dissing someone’s parents and name calling them- I guess they’ve learnt from their idol only. 

Edited by Chotimotipsycho - 4 years ago
Sociopath thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Na Logic doesn’t prevail here or the truth. Coz what most of us saw apparently were lies but what the TM and BB tak reported ( without any proof) is the Gospel Truth. 

All those same lies can actually give people here the right to attack someone’s family and call them what not. Even and go and call them anti national and question their patriotism coz god forbid having a political opinion not in line with the Government is the biggest crime in this country. 

Also dissing someone’s parents and name calling them- I guess they’ve learnt from their idol only

@bold Shows their mindset and soch. This is a game show ffs. Spare the parents at least!!

Originally posted by: Sociopath

@bold Shows their mindset and soch. This is a game show ffs. Spare the parents at least!!

Yup! Exactly. 

And don’t spread such hateful lies! But no. The kind of things Sid fans call Asim’s dad is actually just a reflection of who they are as people.