Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: chirpyhapibird

I think asim's father is an IAS officer ?

In a shitty show like bb and in front of all shitty contestants with a shitty host .....he expected more respect.

well than same goes for sana's dad who is a politician yet quietly sat in the back. 

Kinginthenorth9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nikitarohit

It is you who is targeting forum members here. You are breaking rules here and acting smart. 🤢

The tm is calling all Asim fans as andh bhakts. Isn’t that targeting forum members and against the rules?

Chotimotipsycho thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Kinginthenorth9

The tm is calling all Asim fans as andh bhakts. Isn’t that targeting forum members and against the rules?

You think this the person will be able to see? Haha! 

When you wear goggles that scream ‘I’m Blind with Hate’ you can’t see much. 

Edited by Chotimotipsycho - 4 years ago
anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Kinginthenorth9

This is called selective viewing! 

This person is moral policing Asim fans who are simply defending Asim while very conveniently ignoring what the TM bas written ! 

Hypocrisy at best ! 

Siya_raam thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sukhee

Shukla show me Asim ke baap par jaata tha...idhar aap.

Yes apple dosn't fall far from the tree!

Asim pahle  taheseen ke family pe sid ki bahen pe gaya phir paras ki bahen pe phir sid ke dad pe phir mahira ke family pe wo bhool gaye kya😆 

Kinginthenorth9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

at bold- You do intend to serve the country but you have audacity to ask a forum member if what he/she has done for country. Great. Support whatsoever, but why to attack TM if your views do not match with him/her?

Dude I know it’s you indraneel. See all the hateful comments by the tm and siyaraam on Asim fans like andh bhakts and nalle Asim ke nalle fans etc

Why are you ignoring them? So you mean they can attack us, mock us and call us all sorts of names and we can’t reply in their own language? 

If you had said this same stuff to your fellow Sid fans making personal comments on us as well then I would’ve understood your point but sorry to say you’re just showing double standards over here lol

Again you are targeting forum member here. Great. Keep going and prove you are above rules and all regulations here as you are a senior member here. 👏👏👏👏

So the TM calling Asim fans ‘Andh Bhakts’ isn’t attacking members here.

also stop wasting your posts on me IndraneelBB 

If it were true, why did not you behave as senior member here and report it. Taking the law in your hand proves your point? In reality, you are in the same line and are attacking all those supporters who do not worship your idol. Hypocrisy at it's best. 🤢

I’m not attacking the TM of this post. The TM has in fact created a thread on something that never happened. 

TM is spreading false news. Have already reported the thread. But we all know Mods aren’t here 24/7. 

Also me being a senior member here- most can attest to how polite I’ve been and have never name called a member or contestant ever. But yes if someone spreads lies or their dirty hate agenda against someone’s parents, family or someone’s religion, race, or gender or their sexuality I will comment on that member. 

There are somethings that are above and beyond the game. Especially a game that’s already over. 

Creating distasteful, false posts screams for being called out. 

at bold again- Can show your min 20 posts, fully targeting other fandom. Are you ready? You love to name call others naah. In reality, you make MIDs to attack others personally and demean them. Get a life seriously.

You know unlike you- I don’t suffer from a memory loss. I know what my last posts are and In Fact what all my posts have been. 

Also No bro- I don’t make MID’s- I don’t need to- I can pretty much say what I want very openly and I don’t need to hide behind a new account to do so. 

You clearly are Indra- coz if you weren’t- you would have denied it by now. 

Anyway. And not that it’s any of your business. I actually had left the forum as the show was over. The hate posts brought me back, coz I like replying to haters and people who are venomous! 

Also! Thanks for your concern. I do have a pretty happening life. Again. 
And there’s definitely a lot going on in my life then BB season 13 and creating hate posts, especially when the season is over. Not that I ever created a hate post for any contestant when the show Was on. 

Thankfully- I’m not you! 

Guneet80 thumbnail
Most Comments (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: anns123

No, he is not an IAS officer. He is a J&K state service officer. And I believe that respect should be earned and not demanded. 

I agree.