Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: chirpyhapibird

I think asim's father is an IAS officer ?

In a shitty show like bb and in front of all shitty contestants with a shitty host .....he expected more respect.

Shouldn't have let his son come to the SHITTY SHOW if the show was so beyond his stature.😳...How ungrateful would he be if he thought of this show as a shitty show...which made his son from a nobody to somebody.

Ilovewahi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It was a roumor spread by bb tak to move attention from shilpa sid controversy. We all know bb tak was pro shukla..Maveer gurjar s bro tweeted nd cleared it right away that he was present on the setes nd nothing of that sort happened. He infect said that he got to meet asim s dad nd riaaz saab was very warm nd humble towards him. 

Show khatam ho gaya hai atleast parents ko to baksh dijiye. 

Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kinginthenorth9

Dude why the f are you mocking Asim’s dad? Firstly, he is not even a contestant on the show and secondly it’s so distasteful to attack someone’s elderly parents.

At least he has served his country (govt job) what have you done for your country? Now you will say don’t discuss me as I’m not a contestant then Asim’s dad is also not a contestant so you can’t discuss him either.

Seriously how much hate do you have for a guy who you don’t even personally know man! Such hate isn’t good for health. Don’t take the show so seriously, chillax!

They hate the fact that Asim is garnering more limelight than the winner per se. 😆 

Hence its being taken out on his family now, first Umar, now his dad ... Make such a thread on Shukla's mom or his sisters and all hell will let loose! ðŸ¤¢

Edited by Pain-in-ur-Neck - 4 years ago
Kinginthenorth9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Pain-in-ur-Neck

They hate the fact that Asim is garnering more limelight than the winner per se. 😆 

Hence its being taken out on his family now, first Umar, now his dada .... Make such a thread on Shukla's mom or his sisters and all hell will let loose! ðŸ¤¢

Oh yeah for sure. If we even say 1 line about Sid’s fam in reply toh all hell will break loose and countless lessons on morality will be given by self righteous hypocrites 😂😂😂

Niki_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: anns123

It was really funny in the Finale when Rashmi's mom was speaking to Rashmi through mee tv, Asim's Dad snatched the mike from her and started speaking. Salman saw this and was little angry and immediately commented to Asim.' ab samajh aaya ki tumhe ye sab kahan se sikha hai.'

In fact, it seems Asim's Dad even fought with the makers because he was given seat in the second row. Umar ne unhe shaant kiya and Sid's mother told the makers that she was ready to move to the second row. 

Waise kehte hain na ki fruits do not fall far from the tree. Wah! BB13 ne hume live example dikha diya. 

@bold - Yes it is funny to see how to bash a contestant, you post any irrelevant stuff, woh bhi about a parent.

STOP rhyming with BB tak and lets post what we have seen. 

The mike was with ASIM'S MOM, NOT RASHMI'S MOM when his dad took it, woh bhi bcoz Asim was speaking.

Hence, it was very rude of Salman to do that.

Who the hell does he think he is? 

He taunted both Asim and even's Sana's dad which was completely uncalled, how about a little bit of manners from him to somebody's parents??

Even if my enemy's parent would come, I would treat them with respect, So Salman's behaviour reflected his immaturity and lack of basic behavorial skills.

@red - SEEMS?? So when u r not sure about something, STOP posting rumours and defame somebody's family here.

@pink - Delete the phrase, we don't need ur phrase🤣

First check facts.

Chotimotipsycho thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nikitarohit

at bold- First you say, what have you done for your country before asking others? And why are you targeting forum members here? You these words "Such hate isn’t good for health. Don’t take the show so seriously, chillax!" suits you perfectly. Chillax

Well honestly the TM attacked someone who’s not a contestant on the show. 

If that’s not wrong then then the TM being questioned isn’t wrong either. 

Also it’s pretty clear that it’s you IndraneelBB. 

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

It was asims mom not rashmi!!! First get your facts right and clearly Asim ki mom looked neevous so he wanted to speak. 

Chotimotipsycho thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

It is you who is targeting forum members here. You are breaking rules here and acting smart. 🤢

Atleast I have the guts to do it openly with my main ID instead of creating false ones like you have to resort to. 

Okay! 
Anyway! Save your posts for someone else Newbie! 

Report away! I don’t really care. 

Kinginthenorth9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

at bold- First you say, what have you done for your country before asking others? And why are you targeting forum members here? You these words "Such hate isn’t good for health. Don’t take the show so seriously, chillax!" suits you perfectly. Chillax

First of all I’m currently studying for the civil services exams so I do intend to serve my country and btw both my brother and sister in law already passed the civil services and now my brother is in the DMG group and sister in law is in the police group. My mother was a govt doctor (gynecologist) for 30 years before retiring. So my fam is serving or has served their country.

Secondly, I’m not targeting anyone. I’m just saying that just like the tm shouldn’t be discussed because she’s not a contestant similarly Asim’s dad shouldn’t be discussed either as he’s not a contestant either.

Besides he’s an elderly person and we should respect our elders.

Lastly, why don’t you reply with your original profile? What’s the use of Mids?

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

FAKE NEWS ALERT ! 

TM should cross check the facts first before posting such news! 

1. Asim's dad took the mike from his OWN WIFE and not Rashmi's mom 

2. Salman was joking though it was a STUPID joke! Well ! All his jokes are stupid! Nothing new ! 

3. BB tak is a Pro Shukla handle and I hope everyone knows that by now ! In order to shift the focus from Shilpa's controversy - She had blamed Shukla of being an abusive boyfriend...they posted about this incident ! 

4. This shoot had happened on Friday and portrals and Twitter handles could have posted it on Friday itself but NOPE this news was posted not even on Saturday morning but post noon almost immediately after the Shilpa interview was posted! 

Kindly cross check facts before making HATE POSTS ! 

Sucha hateful post ! Fake and in bad taste!