Users

Frequent Posters

TrollikaDevi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: anns123

Sorry for your selective memory loss. 

Thank you. Maybe its old age. 

and yeah..Sorry to see how slow you are ..that it  took you more than a week to process what happened during the finale. 

Sakina3 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I read about this before I saw it for myself and I didn’t find it that bad when I saw it - although it was unnecessary for Salman to say it. 

But basically, Asim called out and asked his mum/dad how they were, so naturally his mum took the mic from Rashami’s mum and answered and then Asim’s dad spoke.

Didn’t really understand Salman’s comment. Firstly cos, Asim’s dad took the mic from Asim’s mum so if Salman had to say it to someone, he should’ve said it to Asim’s mum.

And secondly, the less we heard from Rashami’s mum the better, she was being a bit mean to Rashami imo.

chirpyhapibird thumbnail

Asim apne father par gaya hai....then Shukla bhi apne father par hi gaya hoga...

And all the habits of Salman.....woh bhi apne baap par gaya hai shayad..

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

Asim's dad didn't took mic from Rashmi mother.

When Rashmi mom was speaking n Rashmi was crying salman said u r crying like asim's mom. N rashmi's mom passed her the mic. N asim's father took from his wife because she was crying seeing her son n he wanted to say Salam to his son which is rule as per islam when a Muslim meets another Muslim they have to say Salam. Muslims greet each other with Salam.

It was stupid of Salman to say asim's dad snatched mic

Edited by naaznin - 4 years ago
Chotimotipsycho thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Actually TM you’re wrong and are just spreading malicious lies that BB Tak spread. That too about someone’s family.

you’re making up stuff that hasn’t happened and are blatantly lying and maligning someone’s family. Take some onus! And have some respect- instead of spreading your venomous spite everywhere. 

Asim’s father took the mic from his wife( aka Asim’s mom) and that’s when Salman made the comment. Watch it again if you don’t believe it.

then do us all a favour. Delete a misleading post. 

Edited by Chotimotipsycho - 4 years ago
Revenant thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Kitni bezaar hai yahan logon ki zindagiyan ki 

khushiyaan dhoondh rahe hain 

ek badtameez ki badzubani mein

I guess his father was excited to talk to his son as he was speaking to him after months and he didn't snatch; he just took the mike from his wife's hand because he wanted to talk to 'their son'. 

Salman was the mahabadtameez aadmi in BB13.....Period

Bhai ki tareef mein koi kaseeda nahi padhh sakti main... 

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

rashmi's mom was far from him.plz watch the show again.

asim's mom was talking and thn he grabbed the mic.

and news was,sidharth's mom was angry because she had to sit in the 2nd row.even sidharth fan biggboss tak also said that.

get your fact right first  

colors_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

My Take: Asim's family were already pissed of with the bias of the channel for shukla vs others.May be they had pre notion that the family also will be treated differently...may be they thought thats why they are being asked to sit in the back row? Also we dont know if they had similar experience before the seating itself....!

Salman's taunt was uncalled for...he thinks its funny...but its insulting....Anyways ppl will be nervous first time shooting that too infront of SK...he Asims dad might have snatched..big deal....!

BasKahDia thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TrollikaDevi

I dont remember Asim's father grabbing the mic from Rashmi's mum while  she was speaking. Salman addressed Asim's mother and thats when the Dad spoke. Correct me if Im wrong. 

There are many Twisters and rumor mongers in forums. Kucch sunne hue cheez ko twist karte kucchh visual fact ko bhi..

Kinginthenorth9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: anns123

Salman was definitely not rude in this instance and moreover, here we are talking about Asim's Dad's behavior. Salman is never a role model for behaviour and when you have to defend somebody's action by comparing it to someone else there itself you have lost the argument. Asim's Dad behaviour was not up to the mark.PERIOD.

Dude why the f are you mocking Asim’s dad? Firstly, he is not even a contestant on the show and secondly it’s so distasteful to attack someone’s elderly parents.

At least he has served his country (govt job) what have you done for your country? Now you will say don’t discuss me as I’m not a contestant then Asim’s dad is also not a contestant so you can’t discuss him either.

Seriously how much hate do you have for a guy who you don’t even personally know man! Such hate isn’t good for health. Don’t take the show so seriously, chillax!