Salman Khan's Taunt

Posted: 4 years ago

It was really funny in the Finale when Rashmi's mom was speaking to Rashmi through mee tv, Asim's Dad snatched the mike from her and started speaking. Salman saw this and was little angry and immediately commented to Asim.' ab samajh aaya ki tumhe ye sab kahan se sikha hai.'

In fact, it seems Asim's Dad even fought with the makers because he was given seat in the second row. Umar ne unhe shaant kiya and Sid's mother told the makers that she was ready to move to the second row. 

Waise kehte hain na ki fruits do not fall far from the tree. Wah! BB13 ne hume live example dikha diya. 

I think asim's father is an IAS officer ?

In a shitty show like bb and in front of all shitty contestants with a shitty host .....he expected more respect.

Originally posted by anns123

It was really funny in the Finale when Rashmi's mom was speaking to Rashmi through mee tv, Asim's Dad snatched the mike from her and started speaking. Salman saw this and was little angry and immediately commented to Asim.' ab samajh aaya ki tumhe ye sab kahan se sikha hai.'

In fact, it seems Asim's Dad even fought with the makers because he was given seat in the second row. Umar ne unhe shaant kiya and Sid's mother told the makers that she was ready to move to the second row. 

Waise kehte hain na ki fruits do not fall far from the tree. Wah! BB13 ne hume live example dikha diya. 

naya naya fame mila h πŸ€£ or aadat to samaj aagayi kaha pe gaya h ladka πŸ˜† or salman ne aisi bejjati kisi ki nahi ki hogi jitni bejjati aasim ki hui finale meinhui πŸ˜† haar ke saath bejatti free free freeπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Originally posted by chirpyhapibird

I think asim's father is an IAS officer ?

In a shitty show like bb and in front of all shitty contestants with a shitty host .....he expected more respect.

No, he is not an IAS officer. He is a J&K state service officer. And I believe that respect should be earned and not demanded. 

Doesnt matter if he used to be an IAS officer or a bhel puri wala ..it was very rude of Salman to say that. He shouldnt be taking such liberties with the parents of the contestants. And to top it he Didnt let Mr Riaz speak ..told him to pass the mic. Didnt like the way he spoke to Nina Gupta either. She is much senior to him experience wise age wise and talent wise. This clown needs to get over his pseudo sophistication and get some real manners so that he can move on from fart jokes and learn to treat people well. 

I dont remember Asim's father grabbing the mic from Rashmi's mum while  she was speaking. Salman addressed Asim's mother and thats when the Dad spoke. Correct me if Im wrong. 

Originally posted by TrollikaDevi

Doesnt matter if he used to be an IAS officer or a bhel puri wala ..it was very rude of Salman to say that. He shouldnt be taking such liberties with the parents of the contestants. And to top it he Didnt let Mr Riaz speak ..told him to pass the mic. Didnt like the way he spoke to Nina Gupta either. She is much senior to him experience wise age wise and talent wise. This clown needs to get over his pseudo sophistication and get some real manners so that he can move on from fart jokes and learn to treat people well. 

Salman was definitely not rude in this instance and moreover, here we are talking about Asim's Dad's behavior. Salman is never a role model for behaviour and when you have to defend somebody's action by comparing it to someone else there itself you have lost the argument. Asim's Dad behaviour was not up to the mark.PERIOD.

Shukla show me Asim ke baap par jaata tha...idhar aap.

Yes apple dosn't fall far from the tree!

Originally posted by anns123

Salman was definitely not rude in this instance and moreover, here we are talking about Asim's Dad's behavior. Salman is never a role model for behaviour and when you have to defend somebody's action by comparing it to someone else there itself you have lost the argument. Asim's Dad behaviour was not up to the mark.PERIOD.

I was not making any argument. You brought up Salman's taunt in the thread and I said what I thought of it. 

I wasnt defending Asims father I said he never grabbed the mic from Rashmis mother while she was speaking. Theres no question of defending him because he didnt do that as far as I can remember. Salman addressed him and thats when he took the mic. Thats not the same as randomly grabbing the mic from someone midsentence. 

Originally posted by TrollikaDevi

I was not making any argument. You brought up Salman's taunt in the thread and I said what I thought of it. 

I wasnt defending Asims father I said he never grabbed the mic from Rashmis mother while she was speaking. Theres no question of defending him because he didnt do that as far as I can remember. Salman addressed him and thats when he took the mic. Thats not the same as randomly grabbing the mic from someone midsentence. 

Sorry for your selective memory loss.