thanks

this was my pov pata nahi show mein kya dikhate hain

Tu na humari expectaions ko bada rahi hai 

Chahiye show se ho  ya tere writings abh

Edited by zalima - 4 years ago
Sakshi_04 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Wow anjali awesome❤️ kya likha yr maja aagya meri good morning aur bhi good ho gai🥰🤗

Thankyou

Mineil part was amazing 😍❤️

Hope tv pe jaldi kuch aisa dekhne ko mile

Do write more please ❤️

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Sakshi2104

Wow anjali awesome❤️ kya likha yr maja aagya meri good morning aur bhi good ho gai🥰🤗

Thankyou

Mineil part was amazing 😍❤️

Hope tv pe jaldi kuch aisa dekhne ko mile

Do write more please ❤️

thanks dear for liking it this much😳

hope jaldi show mein Mineil par focus karenge and hume baeutiful scenes milenge.

Anj_01 thumbnail

Hii friends

I am back with another drabble.

As we all have lost hopes of getting a Valentine's Day special episode so I came up with this one. Hope you will like it.

-:DRABBLE  2:-

“Today is valentine’s day”, Arya announced excitedly. “Chhutanki and why are you so excited about it” asked Mini raising he eyebrow at Arya in suspicion. “Veer Balika, …..actually…..a….yes…..today radio station will play beautiful songs all day and there will be lots of vendors selling balloons, flowers and chocolates. I just love the streets filled with red heart shaped balloons and flowers.” Said Arya explaining the reason of her happiness. Mini laughed at her as she ruffled Arya’s hairs. She thought about it and the first person came into her mind was Neil. She knew he likes her but will he say whats in his heart for her on this valentine’s day. She blushed at the thought and hoped secretly that her wish will come true.

Mini came back from the bathroom in her bathrobe. She went near the dressing table to dry her hair. She was thinking about Neil when she saw greeting card on her table. She picked it up and looked here and there to see who kept it here.Seeing no one around she opened the card. It was valentine’s day card. It read,“I don’t have words to express how important you have become to me in just few days. To me, you are that one person around whom my whole world revolves.” Mini smiled after reading it. She couldn’t believe Neil has given her Valentine’s day card. She searched his name on the card but there was no name on it. She thought may be he forgot to write his name. Mini then came into the kitchen and opened the fridge to drink water she found a heart shaped red velvet cake inside it. “For the most important person in my life” was written on the cake.She took it out and had a bite. It was yummy. She could swear Neil have made it for her. She couldn’t believe her luck. In the morning she was thinking about him and he did all this for her. Mini searched for him in the house but the house maid told her that he went early to the restaurant. Mini thought that maybe he is hiding from her to tease her. She went to the restaurant

There she saw him busy in his routine. He looked at her and their eyes met for few seconds. He checked her out and gestured with his fingers that she was looking pretty today. Mini blushed and went to her cabin. As she entered there rose petals fell upon her. She looked above to find flower petals were placed on the edge of the door for her welcome. She really liked it, “Neil Oberoi, you really impressed me” she thought and waited for him to come to her but he didn’t. She sat on her chair and found a note on her table which said ‘open the drawer’ She was really enjoying this now. No one pampered her like this. She loved all the surprises and she was excited for this one also. She opened the drawer and found her favorite chocolates gift wrapped. She opened the box and ate one chocolate. “Neil Oberoi I got your gifts but when will you come face to face and say that you love me” she wondered.

Whole day passed but Neil didn’t come. Mini was becoming impatient now but she thought that may be he is planning more surprises for her. But soon she gave up and went out to look for him. She didn’t find him in the kitchen. Staff informed her that he left early saying that he has some important work at home. Now Mini knew for sure he was planning another surprise for her at their house. May be a candle light dinner. He wants to propose her in grand way. She thought He had given her so many gifts today but she didn’t have anything to give him so she also left early from restaurant to buy a gift for him. She roamed in the market, searched various shops but couldn’t find the right gift for him. Then she remembered he once told her that he love watches. She went to buy a watch for him. It was already 8.00 pm till then so she went back home. She was feeling butterflies in her stomach. She entered her home. It was all dark. She wondered where is everyone. She stepped further and suddenly all lights were on and she heard Arya’s voice, “Happy Valentine’s Day Veer Balika”

Mini looked at her little sister who was holding red heart shaped balloons in her hands. She looked behind her Neil was standing at some distance. She didn’t understand what was going on. She looked from Arya to Neil confused. Arya’s words cleared her confusion, “Veer Balika, did you like my surprise and did you like all the gifts that I gave you since morning” Mini looked at Arya as she understood all her gifts since the morning were from Arya not from Neil. Mini bent down on her knees to Arya’s level, “Chhutanki you did all this for me. I don’t know how to thank you. All the gifts were lovely.” Mini said to Arya but somewhere she felt disappointed that the gifts were not from Neil. “Neil helped me in everything Veer Balika. He made the cake, chose the valentine card and also made your favorite chocolates and he also made your favorite dishes for dinner.” Said Arya as he brought Neil forward by holding his hand. “But still the gifts were not from him” Mini blurted out before she could stop herself. It caught Neil’s attention. He looked at her but Mini was feeling embarrassed so she didn’t look at him and changed the topic.

“Chhutanki what was the need for all this?” asked Mini. “Veer Balika I heard on the radio that Valentine’s day is the day of love. You can express your dear ones how much you love them and how important they are in your life. You are the most important person in my life so I wanted to make this day special for you. But I didn’t know how to do it so Neil helped me.” Arya explained. “That’s so sweet of you Chhutanki. Even you are the most important person in my life.” Said Mini as she kissed Arya on both cheeks. Arya blushed and hide her face with her palms. “Come lets eat dinner” said Mini as she took Arya to dinner table. “You also join us Neil” said Arya. All three of them had their dinner. Mini was stealing glances at Neil. She was still upset that Neil didn’t do anything for her on Valentine ’s Day. He did plan all the surprises but it was on behalf of Arya.  A shiny gift wrapped box in Mini’s bag suddenly caught Arya’s attention. “Veer Balika, what is that? Did you bring gift for me?” asked excited Arya and before Mini could stop her she grabbed the gift box. “Chhutanki….this gift….its not for you…I promise I would buy you one tomorrow…please give it back to me.” Said Mini trying to stop her from unwrapping it. But it was too late as Arya already tear the gift box. She was disappointed to find a gents watch inside it. “You brought this for me?” asked Arya not at all pleased with the gift. “No chhutanki. This is not for you I told you na I will buy you a gift tomorrow. I will get you whatever you want.” Mini promised.“Ok, but for whom you bought this gift?” asked Arya. Neil couldn’t stop himself from smiling as he understood finally what was going in Mini’s mind. She thought all the gifts were from him and she brought this watch for him. He looked at Mini. she was looking away all embarrassed. He teased her more, “Batao Mini, ye gift kiske liye laayi ho? jiske liye bhi laayi ho mujhe toh bahut pasand aaya.” Mini looked at Neil and found him giving her all knowing smile. “Look at this man. Having fun at my expense” she thought angrily. “Chhutanki ye gift na main ek bahut special person ke liye laayi thi but then I realize us person mein to himmat hi nahi hai apni feelings share karne ki. So you see my gift is a waste now.” Mini taunted Neil. Neil rolled his eyes at her.

After they had their dinner, Mini went to change and put Arya to sleep. She came out of the room when Arya slept. She was about to go to her room when Neil pulled her suddenly and pinned her to the wall, “Itni jaldi kya hai sone ki? Mera gift to mujhe deti jao.” Said Neil teasing her. “what gift I didn’t bring any gift for you.” Mini feigned ignorance. “wahi gift jo aaj Valentine’s day ke din tum mere liye laayi thi  ye soch kar ki subah se tumhe jo surprises mil rahe hain wo maine diye hain” Neil teased her again. She tried to escape but couldn’t free herself from his hold then she gave up and expressed her disappointment directly, “Yes , I thought you did all that for me. But the reality is you didn’t do anything. You didn’t even wish me since morning….apni feelings ke bare mein batana to durr raha.” “You think I didn’t try….I searched for words but couldn’t find right ones.” Said Neil looking in her eyes. There was an intense eye lock between them. “shayad tumhe kabhi nahi keh paunga ki kya feel karta hoon tumhare liye…..meri feelings ko shabdo mein qaid nahi kiya ja sakta…..inhe bas mehsoos kiya ja sakta hai…..aur mujhe pata hai tum inhe mehsoos kar sakti ho.” Said Neil while cupping her face. Mini blushed and pushed him. She ran away from him. Neil played the music on music player and asked her hand for dance. She took his hand and the songs started playing-

Shayad kabhi na keh sakoon main tumko
Kahe bina samajh lo tum shayad
Shayad mere khayal mein tum ik din
Milo mujhe kahin pe ghum shaayad

Jo tum na ho.. rahenge hum nahin
Na chahiye kuch tum se zyada tum se kam nahin

Jo tum na ho.. toh hum bhi hum nahi
Jo tum na ho.. toh hum bhi hum nahi

Neil pulled her towards him while putting his hand on her waist. She in response placed her head on his shoulder.They kept moving slowly on the song lost in each others embrace.

Aankhon ko khwab dena
Khud hi sawaal karke
Khud hi jawaab dena teri taraf se
Bin kaam kaam karna
Jaana kahin ho chaahe
Har baar hi guzarna teri taraf se

Ye koshishein toh hongi kam nahin
Ye koshishein toh hongi kam nahin

Jo tum na ho.. toh hum bhi hum nahin

Jo tum na ho..
Jo tum na ho..
Jo tum na ho…

The song ended and they came out of their trance. Mini blushed and looked down. “I think we should go” she said and turned around to leave when Neil held her hand. She turned back to see Neil was on his knees. She gasped looking at him and her heart beats rose in anticipation. Neil took out a small box from his back pocket and brought it forward. Mini tried to calm down her heart but it was beating with jet speed. Neil opened the box and took out a beautiful diamond ring out of it, “Will you Ms. Mini be my Valentine on this day and for all the coming Valentine’s of your life. Will you be mine forever?” Neil said those magical words. Before Mini could stop tears started to flow from her eyes. She wanted to scream in happiness but suddenly she lost her voice. She could only nod in yes. Neil got up and made her wear the ring. He cupped her face and wiped her tears with his thumbs. “I love you” he said. “I love you too” Mini said as she finally found her voice back. They looked at each other and finally Neil sealed the magical moment with a kiss. A kiss which held promise of togetherness and love.

Edited by anjali0111 - 3 years ago
N_sharmaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

This is yet another beautiful drabbles from you Anjali.Simply loved it . Arya and Mini scene was beautiful and Mineil confession  at end was magical, sizzling it was MiNeil waly😳

Thank you Anjali for this đŸ˜ł

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: N_sharmaa

This is yet another beautiful drabbles from you Anjali.Simply loved it . Arya and Mini scene was beautiful and Mineil confession  at end was magical, sizzling it was MiNeil waly😳

Thank you Anjali for this đŸ˜ł

Thanks🤗

I remember how desperate we were for a valentine special episode😆

With the child molestation track going on  currently I don't think we will get it now

So I thought if CVs cant give it atleast we can imagine it through write ups😆