Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abhilashasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

haha true yaar actually their shaadi feel n good vibes n everything i felt completely today only... Meenu maybe i'm odd one out i dont like meenu being this silent its like a calm before storm 😆 she already played her card using kuhu so she going akshardam is just for namesake so that abir can feel guilty n stop her... 

bp/bm stole my heart today mainly bp... i love bp abir bond n its a start today when he said he is accepting abir as his son...  

Meenu is completely unbelievable! When Kuhu said she changed her mind because her 🤣 In Mah house, she was claiming, may be Kunal trapped her in marriage because of meenu, but all happened because of Mishti. When she got a chance to ask Meenu, why she did so? She was happily hearing to Meenu said,, Kunal married her because of her. as if Kuhu doesnt know it before 

I dont want to talk about jalkukdi...

Today is Mishbir day I already saw dheere dheere in loop for more than 5 times. Wish I could see more, but real life

by the way, you were saying something like Mishbir getting married on bus top? how?

Edited by abhilashasharma - 4 years ago
Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

same ammu... we can have segment with spoiler to calm us down but dont give each n every detail.... like airport seq we got segment but then after that everything was a surprise 

Diyu one of the creative team member in his reply said abt the marriage bring super special and said we all will love it..I don't want to see any spoiler now .may be a background details can be provided but not the exact visual..

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_incredible

Diyu one of the creative team member in his reply said abt the marriage bring super special and said we all will love it..I don't want to see any spoiler now .may be a background details can be provided but not the exact visual..

eagerly waiting.. i want YRKKH cast to come (only few) but its not possible...

joypallavi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: diyah_us

Why do i feel that meenu is secretly njoying thinking that she doesnt need to do anything to make mishtis life hell after marriage. She is kind of directly guiding kuhu to keeping her foothold strong in rajv house. I am sure she is closely observing kuhus hatred for mishti. I wont believe even 1/4th % that meenu has changed. 

Even if mishti life is became hell by kuhu abir will not allowed that for long either he decide to left the house or it will create a rift between kunal and abir both the situation were huge loss for meenu as for kuhu if she is always busy in creating havoc in mishti's life it will directly affect her equation with kunal and other family member so she can't attacked mishti everytime like she did in maheshwari house meenu has to be very careful with kuhu. Unlike kunal and nishant using kuhu against mishti is actually more about inner battle in the  same house.

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: joypallavi

Even if mishti life is became hell by kuhu abir will not allowed that for long either he decide to left the house or it will create a rift between kunal and abir both the situation were huge loss for meenu as for kuhu if she is always busy in creating havoc in mishti's life it will directly affect her equation with kunal and other family member so she can't attacked mishti everytime like she did in maheshwari house meenu has to be very careful with kuhu. Unlike kunal and nishant using kuhu against mishti is actually more about inner battle in the  same house.

well said..

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhilashasharma

Meenu is completely unbelievable! When Kuhu said she changed her mind because her 🤣 In Mah house, she was claiming, may be Kunal trapped her in marriage because of meenu, but all happened because of Mishti. When she got a chance to ask Meenu, why she did so? She was happily hearing to Meenu said,, Kunal married her because of her. as if Kuhu doesnt know it before 

I dont want to talk about jalkukdi...

Today is Mishbir day I already saw dheere dheere in loop for more than 5 times. Wish I could see more, but real life

by the way, you were saying something like Mishbir getting married on bus top? how?

haha kuhu or for a fact no one questioned meenu on this forcing kunal for shaadi 🤣 

wow i've lost count yaar on how many times i saw it.. real life bhi hai koi nahi you can enjoy whenever you want 🤗

haan according to segment mishbir will get married on top of bus only... kuhu will want to get married first with only 1/2 hour muhurat mish wont want to miss it and mishbir get married at last 5 minute on top of bus.. 

Samyuktha123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Meri universe 🤗🤗

where were you yaar i missed you yesterday n today was thinking about you dear... suddenly where did you vanish... 😒

abir has already taken permission n according to segment yesterday mishbir will get married on top of bus so bhaag ki shaadi is on way dear 🤣 tomorrow watching everything together is gonna be a treat for you dont worry meri jaan 🤗🤗

Meri Light 🤗 I am in Mumbai for official work, I too missed our morng live discussions, I will miss tomorrow's also as I am travelling. Will join day after Meri Light.

Hopefully the Shaadi is not tomorrow, I want to join all Mishbirians while watching the shaadi😳

All love to Mishbir and Mishbirians❤️

Top of the bus Shaadi will be awesome🥳

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Samyuktha123

Meri Light 🤗 I am in Mumbai for official work, I too missed our morng live discussions, I will miss tomorrow's also as I am travelling. Will join day after Meri Light.

Hopefully the Shaadi is not tomorrow, I want to join all Mishbirians while watching the shaadi😳

All love to Mishbir and Mishbirians❤️

Top of the bus Shaadi will be awesome🥳

Meri Sam 🤗🤗🤗 aww its ok dear no problem dont worry before friday minimum shaadi will not happen you will be present dear for sure 🥳🥳🤗 

you will be present with us for celebration dear... top of bus shaadi that too last 5 min mai as time was not there after kuku shaadi 😆🥳

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhilashasharma

That was such a poorly written and random scene 😆.....Kuhu’s reactions and words were ping ponging all over the place. To now hear her trying to claim that Meenu taught her how to fight for her HAQ as bahu is beyond laughable 🤣....I love how Kuhu doesn’t care even one iota that Meenu tried to sabotage her marriage with Kunal by making Kunal run away from the mandap...or is she not aware of this part? Lol sorry I didn’t follow those scenes closely but does she only know that Meenu forced Kunal to marry her last minute? She doesn’t know that Abir brought him back? 😕

Anyways jab dimaag mein bhoosa bharaa ho, can’t expect much comprehension powers from a character like Kuhu. She now actually thinks Meenu is some symbol of empowerment for her and helping her “fight for her rights” 🤣....these two delusional dragons really do deserve each other. 

It’s laughable how poorly written Meenu’s manipulations are and even more laughable how dumb characters are like Kuhu to fall for this as some kind of “empowerment schtick”....talk about skewed perspectives in life. Some people really are very susceptible to BS😆

The other lame bit was Kuhu whining that asking for the mandap from Mishti was no big deal🤔....convenient myopia. Apni re-marriage is the end all and be all for her....but wanting another girl to just back away from her own shaadi mandap is no big deal. Waah Kuhu maata aap mahaan ho 👏🥱

abhilashasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: AreYaar

That was such a poorly written and random scene 😆.....Kuhu’s reactions and words were ping ponging all over the place. To now hear her trying to claim that Meenu taught her how to fight for her HAQ as bahu is beyond laughable 🤣....I love how Kuhu doesn’t care even one iota that Meenu tried to sabotage her marriage with Kunal by making Kunal run away from the mandap...or is she not aware of this part? Lol sorry I didn’t follow those scenes closely but does she only know that Meenu forced Kunal to marry her last minute? She doesn’t know that Abir brought him back? 😕

Anyways jab dimaag mein bhoosa bharaa ho, can’t expect much comprehension powers from a character like Kuhu. She now actually thinks Meenu is some symbol of empowerment for her and helping her “fight for her rights” 🤣....these two delusional dragons really do deserve each other. 

It’s laughable how poorly written Meenu’s manipulations are and even more laughable how dumb characters are like Kuhu to fall for this as some kind of “empowerment schtick”....talk about skewed perspectives in life. Some people really are very susceptible to BS😆

The other lame bit was Kuhu whining that asking for the mandap from Mishti was no big deal🤔....convenient myopia. Apni re-marriage is the end all and be all for her....but wanting another girl to just back away from her own shaadi mandap is no big deal. Waah Kuhu maata aap mahaan ho 👏🥱

she knows Kunal did not love her to marry, he proposed for marriage only to keep Mishbir apart. Kunal had already told her that he did not want to marry her, hence ran away, but Abir brought him back. 

Even Abir doesn’t know he did not love Kuhu, till the dandiya night when the divorce paper was served. He assumed that Meenu also Kunal to run away because she wanted to take revenge in Mishti by this.

Meenu ke karnaame toh poora wohi jaane. Parul, Kunal and Mishti knows in parts. Abir just assumed everything would have happened this way knowing his mother.