Users

Frequent Posters

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Samyuktha123

What!! Taking permission for eloping 🤣🤣 Abir😳

Meri Light thanks for the updates dear🤗

Haven't watched yesterday's episode and will be watching everything together tomorrow evening only😭😭

Meri universe 🤗🤗

where were you yaar i missed you yesterday n today was thinking about you dear... suddenly where did you vanish... 😒

abir has already taken permission n according to segment yesterday mishbir will get married on top of bus so bhaag ki shaadi is on way dear 🤣 tomorrow watching everything together is gonna be a treat for you dont worry meri jaan 🤗🤗

are yaar why are they giving back to back segment it will spoil the fun yaar... leave something for episode maybe after episode we can have bts to enjoy not before yaar.. 

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

i feel she is doing everything just for revenge yaar,... i dont even know if she wants to get married for kunal or to take revenge from mishti... 

i agree with u... hifi

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

Episode was quite enjoyable today 👍🏼

Thank you makers/writers/editors/StarPlus/WhoeverElseMeddlesWithTheShow for giving us uninterrupted 3+ minutes of blissful Abir and Mishti! Yeh toh kamal ho gaya ji!

Big thank you for not giving us a tennis neck 😆

Image result for bollywood gif

AM are already married mentally... their mock wedding was so so beautiful! Shear joy to watch Abir carry Mishti and take pheras while being playful with each other! They are such a soothing couple and there is a sense of calmness when they are together... that elevates their romance to another level!

Abir-Mishti are already done with the Mandap, thank you very much 😃

Kuhu, you may have it now... they have no use for it 😛

Kuhu... when will you learn to be happy with what you have! 

Instead of looking forward to building a life together with Kunal, she is occupied with how to ruin Mishti's happiness!

Such an unfair demand to ask a bride to share her mandap👎🏼 

Image result for bollywood jealous gif

BadePapa, Finally, you did it! We are in awe again 

Thank you for showing Jasmeet her place! Enough of her and her nonsense!

While at it, wish you had also deported her back to her beloved son...

Kunal and his newly found biwi-love and bhabhi-love

Kunal can't say No to his wife no matter how unreasonable it is!

Abir can't see anything wrong with bro and her blahs!

Mishti just let's go to maintain peace in the house!

Meanwhile Kuhu... 

Image result for tantrum gif bollywood

Chal chadd yaar, jee kyun jalaye!

...back to my happy place!❤️

shhhhh... Don't disturb 😳

This is what happiness looks like... Thu Thu Thu!

This pic Credit: AreYaar

this is beautiful... gif's just awesome...

love u dear...

abhilashasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Mimzy

Haha🤣🤣

I can tolerate Kuhu......but BB is on another level......I am liking this Gaay Meenu.....My eardrums are safe🤣

🤣 second it

Originally posted by: SheThought

Episode was quite enjoyable today 👍🏼

Thank you makers/writers/editors/StarPlus/WhoeverElseMeddlesWithTheShow for giving us uninterrupted 3+ minutes of blissful Abir and Mishti! Yeh toh kamal ho gaya ji!

Big thank you for not giving us a tennis neck 😆

AM are already married mentally... their mock wedding was so so beautiful! Shear joy to watch Abir carry Mishti and take pheras while being playful with each other! They are such a soothing couple and there is a sense of calmness when they are together... that elevates their romance to another level!

Abir-Mishti are already done with the Mandap, thank you very much 😃

Kuhu, you may have it now... they have no use for it 😛

Chal chadd yaar, jee kyun jalaye!

...back to my happy place!❤️

shhhhh... Don't disturb 😳

This is what happiness looks like... Thu Thu Thu!

This pic Credit: AreYaar

@ Pink: 🤣 What was that? Tennis neck? Seriously!!!

@Bold: Good that you are shant now with their gandharva vivah in their own decorated mandap 😆

Originally posted by: The_incredible

Overall the episode was very cool.i can't explain mishbir in words..they were fantastic and beautiful today..im commenting for Kunal today..actually I like him only as Abir's brother or say nanko..🤗🤗today I'm really feeling bad for him..Kuhu is doing all this for revenge(#unknownreason) ,like the way he did in their 1st marriage..today he have officially become joru ka ghulam..he was expecting Mishti to say yes..i wonder what all will be ask Mishti inorder to appease kuhu🤣🤣one thing I want to say is Mishbir r very unique to itv but kuku is not..kuku r typical itv couple

So y don't makers experiment itv cliches with kuku,best example is memory loss..Kuhu ha memory loss karva de..let her forget Mishti..then it will be a very fresh start🤣😆

@ bold: Fresh start nahin! Total barbaadi of the story and headache for us! 😳 What will happen to YRHPK if Kuhuness is not there

Originally posted by: The_incredible

Oh God I didn't want any segment to come yaar.

why ammu?

Originally posted by: Mimzy

My mood is so good. I am watching and rewatching the dheere dheere sequence. And all the mishbir scenes. I wish somebody edited all mishbir scenes together😆😆😆I loved every bit of it. Plus did u hear the dialogue after their demo shaadi......

Abir says ......"Ab RV sadan mein jo bhi ho...kuch nagi ho sakta. Ab tum meri ho chuki ho"

I was so happy that he was thinking abt their life instead of been worried abt Kuku marriage

Bold - That bgm gave me positive vibes. As if the makers are telling us they will tone down the negativity and will give us positive drama like Yrkkh in initial days😆#TooMuchExpectation

This was one episode I rewatched many times  after BP-Abir KBC episode😃

haha even i'm watching it in loop noticing small small things 😆 in some place they seem to have edited scenes i want to see the bts of this scene too 🤣

haan i loved that so much that is what said as the claiming eo dialogue... its so endearing to see Abirs priority set right... 

ohh too much expectation but i feel this is possible mini see that show was loved by many mainly after shaadi seq n the shaadi happened there very soon... here too after shaadi everything will become subtle... in parents show too there was no saas bahu drama i think but delt with varied rishtas so lets see here too i'm hoping for it... i loved the bgm yaar has good vibes 

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

It will kill the surprise yaar..it will kill the fun🤗🤗