Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Overall the episode was very cool.i can't explain mishbir in words..they were fantastic and beautiful today..im commenting for Kunal today..actually I like him only as Abir's brother or say nanko..🤗🤗today I'm really feeling bad for him..Kuhu is doing all this for revenge(#unknownreason) ,like the way he did in their 1st marriage..today he have officially become joru ka ghulam..he was expecting Mishti to say yes..i wonder what all will be ask Mishti inorder to appease kuhu🤣🤣one thing I want to say is Mishbir r very unique to itv but kuku is not..kuku r typical itv couple

So y don't makers experiment itv cliches with kuku,best example is memory loss..Kuhu ha memory loss karva de..let her forget Mishti..then it will be a very fresh start🤣😆

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

Episode was quite enjoyable today 👍🏼

Thank you makers/writers/editors/StarPlus/WhoeverElseMeddlesWithTheShow for giving us uninterrupted 3+ minutes of blissful Abir and Mishti! Yeh toh kamal ho gaya ji!

Big thank you for not giving us a tennis neck 😆

Image result for bollywood gif

AM are already married mentally... their mock wedding was so so beautiful! Shear joy to watch Abir carry Mishti and take pheras while being playful with each other! They are such a soothing couple and there is a sense of calmness when they are together... that elevates their romance to another level!

Abir-Mishti are already done with the Mandap, thank you very much 😃

Kuhu, you may have it now... they have no use for it 😛

Kuhu... when will you learn to be happy with what you have! 

Instead of looking forward to building a life together with Kunal, she is occupied with how to ruin Mishti's happiness!

Such an unfair demand to ask a bride to share her mandap👎🏼 

Image result for bollywood jealous gif

BadePapa, Finally, you did it! We are in awe again 

Thank you for showing Jasmeet her place! Enough of her and her nonsense!

While at it, wish you had also deported her back to her beloved son...

Kunal and his newly found biwi-love and bhabhi-love

Kunal can't say No to his wife no matter how unreasonable it is!

Abir can't see anything wrong with bro and her blahs!

Mishti just let's go to maintain peace in the house!

Meanwhile Kuhu... 

Image result for tantrum gif bollywood

Chal chadd yaar, jee kyun jalaye!

...back to my happy place!❤️

shhhhh... Don't disturb 😳

This is what happiness looks like... Thu Thu Thu!

This pic Credit: AreYaar

You summed it up perfectly Yaara Pali😳🤗

I just loved MishBir.. There is so much u can actually take away front these two characters which are one soul now

Mishti was so matured n amazing....... Without even attempting she again gained love of all... Including Kunal......

That's Mishti

They decorated the mandap.. Had their beautiful mandap date.....n also maturely handled kuhu ki childness😆

That's MishBir😳

Bade Papa and badi maa are kinda of parents you want ...who always stand by their children. 

That's bade Papa and badi maa 

Overall a fantastic episode 

Nazriah thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Kuhu says she wants to make her wedding day a very special memorable day. The first wedding day was not like that and thats why she wants a second wedding. She is going to be unhappy, plotting against mishti, trying to spoil mishbir’s wedding day. How different is this second wedding day? She is not going to make it memorable anyway. Its not about her anymore.. she looks more like her saas.. wants to destroy mishti anyway she can.. try as mush as you want.. u will keep failing just like your saas.

diyah_us thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Why do i feel that meenu is secretly njoying thinking that she doesnt need to do anything to make mishtis life hell after marriage. She is kind of directly guiding kuhu to keeping her foothold strong in rajv house. I am sure she is closely observing kuhus hatred for mishti. I wont believe even 1/4th % that meenu has changed. 

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

they do some marwadi ritual with girls they presented them with gift maami says it was benba idea... 

the photo session Abir was only taking mish photo... kunal teases n says kuhu not to waste her smile as for bhai mishti is the only model then on kunals demand abir takes kuhu pic.. 🤣🤣

B: muje bhi aise hi bf chahiye...

I: kunal yar tu thi cha gaya...

Nazriah thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Guys, did you notice?

Shaheer has waxed (removed the hair) his hands, like the wrist area..It was noticeable in the segment where they exchange garlands.. he did it perhaps for the haldi din ka lacho dress.  The length this actor would go..

TAKE A BOW MR. SHAHEER SHEIKH.

WE LOVE YOU FOR YOUR COMMITMENT. 

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
preeti200 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lee_14

First few minutes of the epi were just bliss...I was crossing my fingers ki pls pls no interruptions..n editors were actually meherban

Bp sanoing Jas was👏

But really feel sad ki Mishti is sharing her mandap with a girl who doesn't even want to share a drop of mehendi with her.

Good that varsha pointed it out ..but itna mild treatment se kuhu is not going to change.

Mahs still feel the two girls love each other😒

Mishti will have a tough tough time with bb n kuhu now..

I think now onwards Kunal out of guilt will not be able to deny kuhus demands n bechari Mishti will have to adjust n sacrifice again n again..

Still looking forward for bhag ke shaddi..

Looks like Mishbir Staying separately is not on the cards..😭

@bold exactly this. After watching the episode this is what I think will happen. Just like how she demanded mandap and Kunal couldn’t say no she’ll keep demanding every damn thing may be including Abir’s room... I can’t stand Kuhu....... bas

preeti200 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_incredible

Preeti the thing is there is only half an hour as muhurat and I don't think any normal Shaadi will take less than half hour..so and if muhurat completes then mishbir won't be able to marry(according to Kuhu),I think this plan is of BB.kuhu kabse itna smart hogaya😆😆if mishbir doesn't marry Kuhu will not have to share her sasural and her endearing family with Mishti..

#royalchildish #spoiltbrat😡😡

I agree. Bb will use this kuhu’s childish demands to keep bothering Mish now. How I wish Mishbir stay in Mishbir house after marriage gifting the mad house to Kuhu and her kuhunesss