Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: CanadaMonsoon

Diyuuu.. Good morning .. Looks like fantastic episode to watch.. 

@bold :- hayee.. now cant wait to watch it..☺️

varshuuuuuuu 🤗 good morning dear... 

episode was so good yaar i already watched twice 😆 do watch it soon 

Npdeepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

It was like A beautiful Gandharva vivaah......

N just yesterday we were talking about it😃

Exactly Cool, here it is 2:42 am and I don’t know why I am grinning like a fool.🤣

Need Catchup some sleep. So chat with you all later.

Edited by Npdeepa - 4 years ago
RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Galat thread mein post kar diya tha  😆

College jaana hai but control nahi ho raha Isliye idhar aa gayi 

Itniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii khushiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiismiley40smiley41smiley36smiley37smiley42smiley31smiley41smiley41smiley41smiley41smiley41

MishBir ka romance, I mean wow wow wow wow wow 

Dheere dheere se meri zindagi mein aana 

Dheere dheere se dil ko churana 

smiley31smiley31smiley31

Itnaaa cute romance 

Kuhu ki all time band vo bhi sabse smiley37smiley41

Bp Yaar aaj dil jeet liya aapne, kya jawaab diya hai jas, Mera to man Kar raha tha 3-4 seetiyan bajaane ka smiley41smiley36smiley41,I mean wowwwwwwwwwwwww

And last but not the least bhabhi, haaye smiley42

Thanks bhabhi

Teri bhabhi Kitni cool hai smiley36smiley31

Abir kunal dil jeet liya smiley31

I loved how abir said ki ye mandap main tujhe nahi de sakta Kyuki Ye mishti ka bhi hai smiley31smiley31,love you abir for this smiley41smiley41smiley41

Mehendi pe Varsha ka gyaan to kuhu smiley37smiley37smiley37waah Yaar 

Itniiiiiiii khushiiii smiley31smiley31

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

yesterday segment abhi... 😆

AreYaar thumbnail

Maybe it's just me but I really cracked up over hearing BHABHI for Mishti from Kunal's mouth🤣🤣

Yeh overnight kuch zyada hi sappy ban raha hai....Kuhu ke liye bhi he's becoming total joru ka ghulam.....achha band bajne wala hai iska....Karma still twisting the knife😆

Abir ka focus is now shifting on probable reconciliation with Meenu....lol phir se pappu ban jaayega iska as usual😆.....I guess they have to set the stage for some big "revelation" post shaadi.....as if the audience will be shocked once Meenu is revealed to be scheming against AM yet again *rolls eyes*.....lol 

Samyuktha123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

BM says now family too has some ehsaan on you bcoz of this... jas doesnt look happy even kuhu doesnt look happy...

Mish goes to abir n says to everyone you all have given what i wanted mujhe aur kuch nahi chahiye  and abir says if you guyzz permit hum dono bhaag ki shaadi karna chahte hai 🤣🥳 both cuties.... dont worry that is what gonna happen.. 🥳

What!! Taking permission for eloping smiley37smiley37 Abir😳

Meri Light thanks for the updates dear🤗

Haven't watched yesterday's episode and will be watching everything together tomorrow evening only😭😭

rose2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Absolutely loved Mishbir dream shaadi. That was my favorite part. Trying to imagine this show without Kuhu and Jasmeet. Why doesn't Jasmeet live with her husband? If we could have a magical Mishbir scene like that each day I will be happy. Mishbir are one of a kind. Who cares if Kuhu gets the mandap. Mishti gets Abir for life!
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mimzy

True......👍🏼

She never backs down from expressing her love for Abir.....

Thanks for all the caps Are yaar(ee whats ur name btw??) I was on a downloading spree when I got all the images😆

LOL my name is Anu, but since there are other Anu's here, you can call me AY😆

You're welcome about the caps :) I enjoyed taking them since it's rare that we get to see happy uninterrupted AM without editors doing kachra....so I figured caps toh bante hain😆

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

haha seems like your mood so good 😆🤗🤗🤗🤗

mirror and mishbir have alot of connection from song seq to abir realization after painting n then mish seeing her painting in abir room that was through mirror only, then the mirror pendant... 😆 i loved the mirror shot yaar... 

mandap jaye bhaad mai kuhu can happily have it... 🤣 we are in for the unique shaadi 🥳

@bold - best part mini... he was like tolerating everything but today the volcano erupted bcoz its their daughters day n this is a big thing for them... i loved it so much yaar... even varsha shaurya were understanding,,, 

haha kunal teasing abir with that dialogue was best... so cute scene mish blushing but abir was so proud of it he was just giving that flaunting expression 😆

yes yes i checked it mini it was there the title song bgm, i too watched episode again n cant stop watching yaar... feels so good... 😆

My mood is so good. I am watching and rewatching the dheere dheere sequence. And all the mishbir scenes. I wish somebody edited all mishbir scenes together😆😆😆I loved every bit of it. Plus did u hear the dialogue after their demo shaadi......

Abir says ......"Ab RV sadan mein jo bhi ho...kuch nagi ho sakta. Ab tum meri ho chuki ho"

I was so happy that he was thinking abt their life instead of been worried abt Kuku marriage

Bold - That bgm gave me positive vibes. As if the makers are telling us they will tone down the negativity and will give us positive drama like Yrkkh in initial days😆#TooMuchExpectation

This was one episode I rewatched many times  after BP-Abir KBC episode😃

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhilashasharma

Meenu ko dikhayi dena aur sunayi dene ki zaroorat nahin hai, woh toh hat taraf ghoonj rahi hai

Haha🤣🤣

I can tolerate Kuhu......but BB is on another level......I am liking this Gaay Meenu.....My eardrums are safe🤣